Orbis United Alliances

General Makhing

ATTENTION TO ALL LEADERS OF ALLIANCES

The leaders and FA of Alliances are hereby invited to participate in  Orbis United Alliences where war and peace is negotiated, Orbis international law and alliances agreements are made.

Each Alliance is required to appoint one member from their Alliance to represent the Alliance in the General Assembly of Orbis United Alliances organisation.

https://discord.gg/HsY4Etw

• Like 1
  • Downvote 21

Just now, Squeegee said:

You may be able to bring us world peace for christmas, but can you make my dad come back home for christmas? 

Nobody has that sort of power, sorry to break it to you bud but the line for that cigarette pack is quite long. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, Squeegee said:

You may be able to bring us world peace for christmas, but can you make my dad come back home for christmas? 

I'm not coming back Squeegee. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

C0r3Fye.png

I like the ambition, but you'd typically need to negotiate several major players in the alliance game to join in order to make this a real thing.

Best of luck. 

• Upvote 2

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Can we end the madness!  

First off, the UN has been tried and failed so scrap the idea.  

SeCoNd OfF, yOu HaVe BeEn SpAmMiNg ThIs EvErYwHeRe AnD iT iS gEtTiNg BlOoDy AnNoYiNg...  

THIRDLY: ALL THE ALLIANCES ALREADY HAVE VENUES TO TALK TO EACH OTHER. 

SO STOP BEING SO SILLY!

Edited by Balish
  • Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Who are u? Great attempt but had this before, it does not work and becomes a giant shit posting server. Plus people need to be able to trust whoever runs this if it is going to work and well once again.. who are you?

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

@Squeegee 

Scanning.... Scanning.... Scanning....

Depression detected.....

We need to take on one problem at a time sadly... 

end transmission....

Edited by Samuel Bates
  • Upvote 6

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

1 minute ago, Smith said:

I'm not coming back Squeegee. 

2 minutes ago, Zevfer said:

Nobody has that sort of power, sorry to break it to you bud but the line for that cigarette pack is quite long. 

:(

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

Just now, Epi said:

I appoint myself and walk out dramatically

This would be such a sideshow of destruction that I would actually support it

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

@Buorhann mate this may be up your ally, they have a "military" force and i doubt we see any real alliances joining, so basically... hit a unprotected micro in the group and make all the other ones counter and boom, take out all micros at once. With your dislike of micros i figured id give u my scheme 

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 hour ago, Pestilence said:

@Buorhann mate this may be up your ally, they have a "military" force and i doubt we see any real alliances joining, so basically... hit a unprotected micro in the group and make all the other ones counter and boom, take out all micros at once. With your dislike of micros i figured id give u my scheme 

IS THIS MY CHRISTMAS GIFT???!???!?!??!

animal-687102_1280.jpg

@everyone Attention all PnW Gamers, ORBIS UNITED ALLIANCES is in great danger, and needs YOUR help to MUTE all the channels in the server. To do this, they need A WORKING GOV. To help them, all they need is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that ORBIS UNITED ALLIANCES can secure those credits, and achieve the epic victory R O Y A L.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3