Alliance Ranks

Ukunaka

@Alex Please add a rank between Heir & Officer so that alliances dont have to choose between giving all officers bank & tax access or making all bank gov Heirs.

A rank with all the same powers as officer but that can be given bank access.

While i would prefer something like what was suggested in this topic, https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/24262-custom-member-ranks/ , And my suggestions in the comment in it (ability for leaders to create custom ranks with different access in the control panel/edit alliance section). I think simply adding a rank above officer in the meantime should be an easy fix to one of the biggest issues i have with the game, which is being forced to choose between bank security or alliance security.

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 3

Better suggestion!  How about we copy Discord's role system?  Have a cap on how many roles an alliance can have, but allow the alliance leader to set up what the roles can do completely.  This way people can make custom roles for people who only deal with the bank or perms, or whatever else.

Just a thought

• Upvote 3

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

1 hour ago, Balish said:

Better suggestion!  How about we copy Discord's role system?  Have a cap on how many roles an alliance can have, but allow the alliance leader to set up what the roles can do completely.  This way people can make custom roles for people who only deal with the bank or perms, or whatever else.

Just a thought

Well that is what I actually want, and something I have suggested twice before in others' suggestions.

This suggestion is really meant more as a simple one so that Alex might actually add it soon, to serve as a bandaid until that bigger suggestion can be implemented if it ever will be.

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Like 2