DemonSpawn and Ashland Get Litty!

Seeker

3 hours ago, Ashland1 said:

I'm home. I'm alive. Ily demonstpawn. Pretty drunk still. I kept drinking afetwer we left the bar. That cigar wasg mm mmm mm GOOD! o/ BoC  

What cigar did you smoke?

I'm just curious though, did you guys collaborate with Cynic to purposely set BC up to be rolled?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

I'm just curious though, did you guys collaborate with Cynic to purposely set BC up to be rolled?

That would be a bizarrely convoluted conspiracy and a hell of a long con. I really hope you're right, because that's actually more interesting than just 'BC leaks a bunch'.

Hopefully you'll needle out the true author of this byzantine plot.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Buorhann said:

What cigar did you smoke?

DcyQmMG.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

16 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Inherent in this concept is that Cynic has enough self discipline to accomplish something along these lines. If Cynic even fully formulated a plan to backstab anyone he'd likely backstab himself backstabbing himself impulsively.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Auctor said:

Inherent in this concept is that Cynic has enough self discipline to accomplish something along these lines. If Cynic even fully formulated a plan to backstab anyone he'd likely backstab himself backstabbing himself impulsively.

Ok, I chuckled.

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

Oh yeah, I meant to add to the original post but I forgot;  the wax sealing to officiate the document says "With Love".  It's hard to see, almost impossible.  

At only 19 dollars on Etsy it was a steal! Quite frankly we couldn't afford not to buy it.

Edited by Ashland1

I miss the good old days. When the winner/winners of an altercation/war would stop their incessant bellowing once a treaty was signed. The trolling would stop. The falsehood would stop. The tooting of ones own horn, would cease... And the losers... No matter what was done or said, no matter what mistake was made that brought them to that war... To that place in time, where they were physically and mentally destroyed.

The losers were allowed to lick their wounds in peace.

I miss the good old days.

1 hour ago, Mack g said:

I miss the good old days. When the winner/winners of an altercation/war would stop their incessant bellowing once a treaty was signed. The trolling would stop. The falsehood would stop. The tooting of ones own horn, would cease... And the losers... No matter what was done or said, no matter what mistake was made that brought them to that war... To that place in time, where they were physically and mentally destroyed.

The losers were allowed to lick their wounds in peace.

I miss the good old days.

That was NEVER in the good old days here.

• Upvote 1

On 12/9/2018 at 1:00 AM, Seeker said:

You'd be amazed what I can do in 40 seconds.

Is that what you tell girls when you're trying to hook up with them?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

On 12/8/2018 at 11:18 PM, Biel said:

BC should disband and join BK

nope, he's already done that with RnR. we pass.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:26 PM, DemonSpawn said:

You can try again next time.

Good optimism, you're a pro at trying again. How many alliances have you disbanded again?

• Upvote 1

OvsfySW.png

24 minutes ago, DVDCCHN said:

nope, he's already done that with RnR. we pass.

Good optimism, you're a pro at trying again. How many alliances have you disbanded again?

Why are you being overtly hostile to someone has been cordial in the peace thread?

• Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png