Recognition of Hostilities

Wulfharth

I've said it before and I'll say it again,

Egypt was never that great of an empire 

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Hitting back seems the appropriate response. Good luck.

Their declaration caught us completely by surprise - we'll try our best fight these abhorrent actions.

• Upvote 3

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

If we are being honest, I'm pretty sure we're screwed.  I literally peed myself when I saw the forum post.

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Guest San Fortunado
17 minutes ago, Wulfharth said:

qFKTj2S.png 

Empyrea is absolutely disgusted, disgusted, by the actions of the Egyptian Empire and the self-fellating Pharoah El Cach. First they try to poach our members (they didn't even succeed with that), and then they declare war on us!

We have no choice but to recognize Egyptian Empire's declaration of war upon us and unleash the full might of chaos undivided.

Let the ten plagues fall upon Egypt! o7

Now change your post to Declaration of War.

The Imperialism of Egypt must come to an end, hopefully the underdogs Emperya throw off the shackles of tyranny and tear their empire down.

Guest San Fortunado
2 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Both these posts seem like some CNN shit.

Nah, the other post is definitely Faux News. Trump 2020!

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, Inst said:

Would you be so kind as to post some images of Egyptian Empire's poaching attempts?

image.png.bd28ed29380ef9aec5803ff59bc93dbe.png

Those sick bastards.

More importantly, would TGH-sphere counter were Vanguard to counter Empyrea? It's 161 nations vs 114, and when you scale for cities, TGH-sphere has about twice the power that Vanguard has, now that BC departed and got itself rolled. Vanguard can't really act unless IQ gets involved, and were IQ to get involved, the greater war would turn into a gigantic mess and a bit closer to the menage a trois I've been dreaming of this entire time.

In other words, if you have the balls for it, why not just attack Vanguard directly instead of going through their protectorate?

Edited by Inst
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1