The Egyptian Empire Recognition Of Hostilities

Ryan2233

14 minutes ago, Joel Ryan said:

War!

lcxyE0D.gif

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Told you. Vanguard couldn't counter, IQ would rather use the coalition to avoid SynDIQ breaking up, TGH-sphere was only willing to send its least strong out at a Vanguard protectorate. Or did Empyrea act on its own?

In either case, TGH-sphere can still go for an all-out attack on Vanguard, to which it may even trigger a Syndisphere counter for trying to screw up the larger war. Or, even better, it can do so just after IQ finishes demilitarizing post-war, locking IQ in war for longer than Syndisphere.

2 minutes ago, Inst said:

Told you. Vanguard couldn't counter, IQ would rather use the coalition to avoid SynDIQ breaking up, TGH-sphere was only willing to send its least strong out at a Vanguard protectorate. Or did Empyrea act on its own?

In either case, TGH-sphere can still go for an all-out attack on Vanguard, to which it may even trigger a Syndisphere counter for trying to screw up the larger war. Or, even better, it can do so just after IQ finishes demilitarizing post-war, locking IQ in war for longer than Syndisphere.

Why do you try to speculate so much as if you sound smart? You sound like a retard and that's probably because you are one.

Here's what happened, cause it ain't complicated. TGH and KT don't actually give a shit about poaching. They just don't, it's not a problem in their eyes. They didn't tell Empryea to push the CB, Emp told them they were going to, and that was that. They weren't going to stop them from doing it, if anything they'd back them up if it went wrong, and they probably would have.

It's not some complicated goddamn thought exercise like you try to make everything into.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Inst said:

So you've confirmed publicly that Empyrea acted on its own, without the support of the broader sphere, and when people screamed at them, they backed off. Congrats.

Ye. @Akuryo did exactly that

Only problem is, he isnt in KT, TGH, RW, or OB. 

9 minutes ago, Inst said:

So you've confirmed publicly that Empyrea acted on its own, without the support of the broader sphere, and when people screamed at them, they backed off. Congrats.

8 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Ye. @Akuryo did exactly that

Only problem is, he isnt in KT, TGH, RW, or OB. 

It's not really that complicated though. The point is Occam's Razor being applied to Inst's incessant idiocy. 

And no, i'm not from any of those alliances, i can't confirm 100% what their intent was, but i can confirm that you're a nonsensical conspiracy theorist and that the simple answer is very likely the correct one.

• Upvote 1

Except when conspiracies do exist and are executed in a game that is in part a political simulator. The trick is plausible deniability, as always, you can't pin it, you can't know. Hence the "possible" I keep on using.

16 minutes ago, Inst said:

Nah mate, it was all part of a grand scheme orchestrated by our masters in KT/TGH, and definitely nothing to do with just us on our little lonesome having issue with someone trying to take advantage of our alliance.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

32 minutes ago, Inst said:

Tell me, Akuryo, are you at all disappointed that this war didn't escalate?

Yes i am, i'm usually disappointed when wars don't escalate, even if they're suicidal. If Senry were around still he'd tell you how i almost set off MAGE into war with T$ training AA.

Fam even conspiracies are typically much more simple than your idiotic theories. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Yes i am, i'm usually disappointed when wars don't escalate, even if they're suicidal. If Senry were around still he'd tell you how i almost set off MAGE into war with T$ training AA.

Fam even conspiracies are typically much more simple than your idiotic theories. 

?

GREG HOBBS HONDA, DEALER FOR THE PEOPLE.

25 minutes ago, Joel Ryan said:

?

why would you even reply to that with something so meaningless as a thumbs up like, you pinged them for something so stupid smh

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

3 hours ago, James XVI said:

Nah mate, it was all part of a grand scheme orchestrated by our masters in KT/TGH, and definitely nothing to do with just us on our little lonesome having issue with someone trying to take advantage of our alliance.

Behave James, or it's back to feeding me pumpkins and watermelons again with you.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 5:42 PM, Charlie Traveler said:

@MonkeyDLegend

Chuck Barry - The Egyptians Aren't Going Anywhere

https://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0

damn, i kinda had the feeling, but yet i felt brave enough to take my chances

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• 1 month later...