Multi's

Zaxon

Everyone's favorite pastime creating multi's on Test.  I have not one not two but multi multi's

You are NOT allowed to have multiple nations on the test server. Each player is allowed ONE nation. We do not do Verification on the test server. If you are caught with multiple nations, you will be permanently banned from participating in any test server activity, including current and future test server tournaments.

To be clear each nation link is a different nation with it's own set of multi's

Nation Link: Free Country USA   / CobraTonia  / Bacon   /  Hudsonia / Queen of GB  / One P   /  /  /

Ruler Name: Of Town, Cobra ,  Bacon , Hudsonia ,  Queen Eliza,  monkey  

Nature of Violation: Multi's x 100 and Money laundering from multi's (check out the trades activity)

I have pics but there are too many to upload but just look at all the new nations http://test.politicsandwar.com/nations/

dodgy characrters2.JPG

dodgy characrters3.JPG

dodgy characrters4.JPG

dodgy characrters5.JPG

dodgy characrters6.JPG

dodgy characrters7.JPG

Edited by Zaxon
update added CobraTonia

• Administrators

We don't allow multis on the test server, but unless I'm running a tournament it's not a very high priority for me. I'll get around to banning them before start of the next tournament (no ETA, might like a month or so.)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link