VM Early End

Artifex

Apologies if this isn't the place to ask, but I would like the vacation timer on my nation to be removed, as I just can't wait to get back into game.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=54586

If not possible, that's fine too. Again sorry if not the place to ask.

Love you

• Moderators

Vacation Mode

Vacation Mode is a feature allowing you to preserve your nation during periods of time while you are away. Entering Vacation Mode will prevent you from executing attacks in any ongoing wars, and prevent you from doing most game activities while your nation is in Vacation Mode. Vacation Mode has a minimum period of 14 days. Once in Vacation Mode, you will not be allowed to leave early. Vacation Mode is not intended for use as a tool to avoid fighting wars. However, using Vacation Mode for any reason, with the exception of protecting alliance bank funds, but including to avoid wars, is not against the rules.

Using Vacation Mode as a way to protect an alliance bank from being raided IS against the rules. If you are caught doing so, the bank will be promptly returned, with 20% of the contents deleted. If you suspect this is happening, please PM Alex in-game and he will investigate.

^These are the official rules concerning VM, and I am pretty sure it prompts you before entering VM that once you go into VM, it cannot be reversed, however @Alex and/or @Chris will be around shortly to give you a final answer since I'm only a forum moderator ?

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

Yeah I understand, and I'll abide by those rules if nessecary, but I feel like those rules were mainly put into place to prevent exploitation and limit excessive use, and both of those things I'm not doing. Just want to jump back in. :)

Love you

• Administrators

We can't remove you early, but if you have more than 14 days of Vacation Mode time remaining, you can override that by entering Vacation Mode again (same process as you did the first time) but setting the time to only 14 days (the minimum.) That will change whatever amount of time you have remaining to only 14 days.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic