Bittersweet End

Creed

I'm really sorry that this happened to both of you and it's sad to see you go. If either of you or anyone else has any ideas and/or proof on who did this feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to make sure action is taken on those responsibile.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's sad to see you leave because of some internet jerkoff, but irl always has to come first. I hope you guys can find the asshat and he receives the highest punishment possible. Cheers and stay strong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Doxxing is absolutely abhorrent and those responsible should be banned in-gane and permanently shunned from the community off-site.

Sorry this happened to you Creed. Hopefully you can come back to the game soon. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

I haven't been around for as long as a lot of these guys and gals have but you can talk directly to the creator of this game about things like this. It's one of the interesting things about this game.

Hate this kind of nonsense has happened to you.

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

1 minute ago, Mikalus II said:

I haven't been around for as long as a lot of these guys and gals have but you can talk directly to the creator of this game about things like this. It's one of the interesting things about this game.

Hate this kind of nonsense has happened to you.

I contacted Alex. Alex_PW_-_Discord_12_4_2018_5_31_09_PM.png

He can't do anything about this. It's up to Discord which I contacted already and am awaiting a repsonse

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yet no doxxing happened.

I just want to see the logs and who threatened those two.

@BuorhannTrust me it did happen I will be more than happy to share the logs with you in DMs if @Creed Mallory allows me.

For the record since ive gotten 30 dms already regarding Camelot and BK protection... 

I have verified with Camelot and Creed that Camelot are NOT the ones who did it (In fact Creed said that), in fact Camelot even returned the 50mil that was sent to them. Any further question please pm our head of FA or leo, cause ill just point u to this post

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Creed, I've seen ya around these forums and I always liked your posts...  Even if they were only a few...

This is a very dark turn that Orbis has gone...  The timing couldn't have been worse with the war going on, I fear that the divisiveness of the war won't allow the community to come together and find these people.  Someone reading this post knows exactly who it was... 

AND TO THE SCUMBAGS WHO THREATEN THESE FINE INDIVIDUALS

tenor.gif?itemid=5593626

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Holy shit man, some special kind of scum out there..

I appreciate you having to leave but if you find out who they are take it straight to the authorities and I hope you'll be able to return with time. 

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

2 hours ago, Ayo said:

@BuorhannTrust me it did happen I will be more than happy to share the logs with you in DMs if @Creed Mallory allows me.

I would love to know.

1 hour ago, Pestilence said:

For the record since ive gotten 30 dms already regarding Camelot and BK protection... 

I have verified with Camelot and Creed that Camelot are NOT the ones who did it (In fact Creed said that), in fact Camelot even returned the 50mil that was sent to them. Any further question please pm our head of FA or leo, cause ill just point u to this post

That's good on you folks, but if Camelot wasn't involved - why did the 50mil go to them in the first place?

Either there's a past connection there or they know someone in Camelot to help them benefit from this.

• Upvote 1

I'm very sorry to hear this scumbag has taken to doing such a reprehensible act. As others have said get in contact with your local police, hopefully they can help. I didn't get to speak to you much apart from peace negotiations with UH-DU, but I found you to be a very reasonable person, who is willing to be flexible if necessary a sorely needed trait in this game, which will be sad to see you go. UH has been growing quite well so take pride in what you created, many new alliances struggle past their first few months but UH is in good hands so hopefully what you created can continue on onwards and upwards. I hope you and your GF are alright, and this Idiot doesn't contact you anymore. I'd also suggest letting others know who these people are (Public if you want), people who dox others should be named and shamed in public.

Edited by Sphinx

I'm sorry to hear about this, I hope you go to your local law enforcement. no one should EVER take a game so seriously they take things into real life. its pathetic, and I hope the perp gets banged to rights. hope to see you both come back eventually, I don't know either of you, but everyone seems to speak so highly of you.

Signed, Trim

EDIT (I felt so strongly about this I made a forum account just to post.)

Edited by trimlizzah
forgot to add something
  • Upvote 1