Down with the tyrants!

Dumb

Greetings, comrades. Your well known and respected tavarisch Dumb brings a good message again - Animation Domination and Wings of Defiance are signing an Anti-Tsarist convention!

It's an easy and short one so our kids all over the world can learn it without any problems.

1. No Tsarists shall be respected by signing allianced as proper government representatives or any representatives at all.

1.1. This isn't relevant when the Tsarist is actually important to any of signatories or is a potential threat and not just another micro we, 21 year olds can kick in the chest.

2. Signatories won't let Tsarists inside their alliances, unless they want to.

3. No Tsarist shall ever get a wind power grant from any of the signatories.

Proud to sign a document that brings Orbis unification another step closer to reality:

Animation Domination:

Dumb of Dumberia

Wings of Defiance:

Supreme Leader Boris Comrade Boris

Anyone is free to join even without informing us

• Like 5
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, Comrade Boris said:

May this blyatiful agreement bring glory to the workers of the world and the glorius Red Army! Down with the vile Tsar up with the Prolitariot worker! HURA!!!

I could have sworn you got couped, and D12 was the leader.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

I could have sworn you got couped, and D12 was the leader.

Well my alliance has been couped many times yes... actually it's kinda what we do... but King never couped me and he stepped down making me leader. 

Edited by Comrade Boris
Bad spelling blin
  • Upvote 1

I like where this is going...  When do we launch Tsar 2.0 with the Joseph expansion? 

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

21 minutes ago, Comrade Boris said:

Well my alliance has been couped many times yes... actually it's kinda what we do... but King never couped me and he stepped down making me leader.

How will you ever Establish Communism if you are always getting overthrown? 

• Upvote 1

Every time I read one of Dumb's posts I fear I need to make a range of sacrifices to whomever deity I can think of just to hope I don't lose any brain-cells from reading it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Comrade Boris said:

And people keeping thier own money/ resources that thier nation produces isn't theft from everyone else who clearly deserves thier money?

You had better hand over all your money/ resources that I apparently deserve.... ?