Global War Peace Terms - Discussion

Ripper

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

API data: 

Thanks @Shadow.

Ah I cant actually go on there too much as my comp lags cause of all the stat posts he makes for the thread, thank you both though! Hopefully ill be able to check with it more often.

Dorky Weeb Two

932112515_z23jHkk-Imgur.png.81dd52a14449c4172a2f4ff46c92439b.png

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

I've been working anywhere from 8, to 12, to 16 hour shifts, 6 days a week, for the past 3 weeks. Despite this, i have still been able to eat, sleep, drink, and devote the ludicrous amounts of time i prefer to devote to staring at the chessboard that is my alliance and the global situation around it, trying to tweak and modify the dozens upon dozens of moves to be made for what i want.

If that does not make it obvious by the way, this also means i could easily fight a full scale war still. Infact, probably without losing any time to my endless planning, brainstorming, and just trying to grow in the middle of a war i didn't expect to be so debilitating to me.

Sounds like your alliance members need to take a dose of Akuryo and get good tbh. Either it's not just vacation anymore, or your entire side must admit publicly that i'm sort of super-human wizard, the nature of whose powers you could only dream of understanding.

I'm fine with either. :D

Some people put family and friends well above a silly browser game.

Just now, Who Me said:

Some people put family and friends well above a silly browser game.

I guess the story then is that the government of these alliances are all lifeless hermits without families or jobs or lives then...?
Same with your active members...?

If that's the argument you want, well, don't interrupt the enemy when making a mistake. Either they're capable of sparing 5 minutes over the course of 24 hours to login and call their attackers "meanie heads" or they're just cowards. Once again, your choice, but i can make time in 16 hour work days, so good fricking luck convincing me of anything otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I guess the story then is that the government of these alliances are all lifeless hermits without families or jobs or lives then...?
Same with your active members...?

If that's the argument you want, well, don't interrupt the enemy when making a mistake. Either they're capable of sparing 5 minutes over the course of 24 hours to login and call their attackers "meanie heads" or they're just cowards. Once again, your choice, but i can make time in 16 hour work days, so good fricking luck convincing me of anything otherwise.

Congratulations, you have no life. Other people have different priorities than you and put above a silly browser game.

• Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Inst said:

The funny thing is, if SynDIQ wants this war to end earlier, they should act like they don't want this war to end. Forget peace talks, forget any negotiations. It should be TKR-sphere begging SynDIQ to end the war, because it's quite simple. If TKR-sphere isn't asking for the war to end and to accept an unconditional surrender, they haven't been beaten. It's not an unconditional surrender if TKR-sphere is attempting to get rid of the VM and Kosonome terms, it's still continued negotiations over a conditional surrender.

By taking discussions seriously at this point, SynDIQ is suggesting that it is annoyed by this war and all that talk that it's generating revenue faster than it's taking damage is bluster. That is to say, TKR-sphere's Fabian / deGaullian strategy is working and that SynDIQ will capitulate over some of its peace terms.

The real fact of the war isn't the war of words that's being fought over essentially nothing, it's the fact that TKR-sphere is unable to grow and that many nations just sit there at 0 mil or have gone plain inactive, and the fact that SynDIQ is taking grazing attacks from TKR-sphere downdeclares that aren't being properly controlled by superior assets. At some point, this battle of endurance will end with either TKR-sphere capitulating to full terms or SynDIQ capitulating to modified terms. All this talk is just talk and essentially immaterial to the course of this war.

Well, look at that, a well-thought out post from Inst. Well done.

Of course, the coalitions' efforts at discussions doesn't actually prove anything about how pressured they are, nor does TKRsphere's stubbornness prove anything but their stubbornness, but to your credit you did acknowledge that. Everything here is pretty spot-on as far as I can tell.

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Holy hell, how many members did TCW lose?  Weren’t they and TKR above 100 this summer?

When one has a lot of fat to lose, one loses a lot of fat; come next time BK or Panth are rolled I'm sure they'll dip to two-digit numbers themselves. (NPO just might maintain their numbers next rolling though.)

• Upvote 1

01/08/2019 01:12 AM

Nizam Adrienne of Nazaradeclared a Attrition war upon Paradox Akuryo of Desura. Adrienne's justification for the war was, "Oh, cute. You want to be a farmer now?".

@Nizam Adrienne it’s actually for giving food to noobs which is why I only went to 2150. Thanks for noticing though, so many people just don’t notice when you go to all the trouble to get a new haircut and dye it and they act like nothing happened. Everyone needs that one friend who notices to get them through the day.

Next time show up with actual infra and military though so it can be fun instead of a boring chore, this is actually MORE BORING than farming.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

01/08/2019 01:12 AM

Nizam Adrienne of Nazaradeclared a Attrition war upon Paradox Akuryo of Desura. Adrienne's justification for the war was, "Oh, cute. You want to be a farmer now?".

@Nizam Adrienne it’s actually for giving food to noobs which is why I only went to 2150. Thanks for noticing though, so many people just don’t notice when you go to all the trouble to get a new haircut and dye it and they act like nothing happened. Everyone needs that one friend who notices to get them through the day.

Next time show up with actual infra and military though so it can be fun instead of a boring chore, this is actually MORE BORING than farming.

C'mon now, missiles ARE military ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

C'mon now, missiles ARE military ?

But I can’t air strike them ;-;

theres no fun in stuff I can’t bomb.

ill just have to visit TKR later to collect the tab.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Who Me said:

Congratulations, you have no life. Other people have different priorities than you and put above a silly browser game.

My life is work, not sitting around spamming baseball games and making excuses for people.

excuses and deflections are for those too afraid to admit they done fricked up. How fitting, for an alliance of cowards, no?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

My life is work, not sitting around spamming baseball games and making excuses for people.

excuses and deflections are for those too afraid to admit they done fricked up. How fitting, for an alliance of cowards, no?

First, I am old and retired. I have earned the right to sit around and spam baseball games.

Second, I am not making excuses for them. I am simply taking their word for why they are in VM.

Come back when you grow up.

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Thanks for noticing though, so many people just don’t notice when you go to all the trouble to get a new haircut and dye it and they act like nothing happened. Everyone needs that one friend who notices to get them through the day.

You're welcome! I do strive to be that attentive friend ?

• Upvote 3

BrOQBND.jpg

2 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Did you become friends by making artwork for each other? 

Oh god no, I can’t draw. The only ‘art’ I can do well is writing. :P

• Downvote 1

So it's come to my attention that some of you are so terribly upset and committed to endless !@#$ing about the terms, that you'll even cry out it's PW Versailles.
Well, i took a look at things and, its not an spooky official google doc, but i went and made some on-the-fly changes to the peace terms to make them more in line with the ACTUAL Versailles since that seems to be whats wanted to exist here.

PW_Versailles.JPG 

Feel free to ratify them whenever you're ready. Of course you won't, and literally everyone on the other side would strike you with a frying pan if you did. The terms above TRULY ARE goddamn insane and should cause ones jaw to dissociate itself from ones face to strike the floor. 

This is not fricking Versailles. The terms being offered to you will not kill your alliances anymore than the continuation of this shitshow is killing them. An it IS killing them, at least it's killing TKR and TCW, and Tesla already died long ago. The only ones surviving are the ones people expected to survive, which is mostly Guardian. 

Infact the actual terms would be far less fatal. By no mean am i saying they are good or generous, but they're hardly as damaging as - at least some of you - seem to think. The only way the current terms are like Versailles is that they aren't a kill shot. History shows us how that works out, no?

I've said it before, i'll say it again. Thew headline for this treaty is that there is no NAP. Humiliating? Sure, especially for ones as prideful as TKR is. All the more reason that lack of a NAP is so very pivotal here, and yet seemingly no ignored. Revenge served whenever you want, and you won't be dead before it's possible either. This is the easiest revenge situation i can think of, you KNOW your enemies are literally binded together only to destroy you, you KNOW they will turn on each other after this is over, its only a matter of time. 

Does this need to be spelled out this hard? They'll turn on each other, you'll wait a while, let them take out the hardest hits on each other, then pick which side you want to die and destroy them. Then, you'll be left with the weakened other half. Any simpleton teenager could figure out this hilariously basic revenge plot. I'm sure you know that.

I'm sure you still, even after being beaten over the head with it again, will not accept it either. It's your prerogative to be stubborn, but please, those of you doing it, stop pretending this is Versailles. There is an easy, far less self-harming way out, and an even easier path to revenge. Your refusal to follow it is down to your own pride, not the terms being equal to some of the most brutal ever put forth in the real world. 

/Sleepypost12-hourshiftrant

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Why are one of my legs detached from my body? 

At least you just have one detached limb. I have two. And a giraffe neck.

<-- never claimed to be a good artist

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Guest San Fortunado
10 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

>When you're in TKR sphere and run out of relatives to use as VM excuses

23andme-3_custom-5747f626085f1b083bcfab0

Can we use that to find out if it is Sheepy's friends playing or just Sheepy?