Ripper

Global War Peace Terms - Discussion

11 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

I make all my friends through art. Wanna be friends?

cclDFO3.jpg

Why are one of my legs detached from my body? 

Edited by Darth Revan

45 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Why are one of my legs detached from my body? 

At least you just have one detached limb. I have two. And a giraffe neck.

<-- never claimed to be a good artist

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 🗲ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™🗲 said:

>When you're in TKR sphere and run out of relatives to use as VM excuses

23andme-3_custom-5747f626085f1b083bcfab0

Can we use that to find out if it is Sheepy's friends playing or just Sheepy?

Wake me up when this thread becomes relevant again and TKR + compny start showing up to the peace discussions they scheduled... *yawn*

How about this. Ill give the other side 16k and we can call this whole thing over.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kitschie said:

Wake me up when this thread becomes relevant again and TKR + compny start showing up to the peace discussions they scheduled... *yawn*

TKR is rapidly losing relevance.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

TKR is rapidly losing relevance.

Riighhttt......

5 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

#14 and falling.

Is that how relevance works? Huh. News to me

• Upvote 4

Petition to change the war name to the Apathy War, because neither side gives a flying rainbow colored stoned on meth hippogriff shit about when it ends or how utterly pointless its become at this point.

• Upvote 4

On 1/8/2019 at 8:44 AM, Buorhann said:

Holy hell, how many members did TCW lose?  Weren’t they and TKR above 100 this summer?

On 1/8/2019 at 9:14 AM, Akuryo said:

TCW was at 97, has lost 36. TKR was at 157 and has lost 60.

We started the war at 96 members, (93 + 3 in offshores), we are now down to 65 members (tCW + Offshores) with 18 members at 7 days or more inactive. Considering some of the VM users have told us they will be quitting, and expecting several of the inactives won't be coming back we could be down to 50 members at a worse case scenario. Needless to say we've taken a massive hit but our core membership group is still here and we can recover from this. 

On 1/9/2019 at 2:26 AM, Akuryo said:

Snip

Ultra cringe........ 5 years of University history that's probably one of the worst comparisons I've ever read. Did someone seriously compare this peace treaty to the treaty of Versaille?

9 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

We started the war at 96 members, (93 + 3 in offshores), we are now down to 65 members (tCW + Offshores) with 18 members at 7 days or more inactive. Considering some of the VM users have told us they will be quitting, and expecting several of the inactives won't be coming back we could be down to 50 members at a worse case scenario. Needless to say we've taken a massive hit but our core membership group is still here and we can recover from this. 

Ultra cringe........ 5 years of University history that's probably one of the worst comparisons I've ever read. Did someone seriously compare this peace treaty to the treaty of Versaille?

Yes. Dr Rush of Guardian, to be specific. To be ultra specific, some no-name in T$ said it, and Rush readily agreed and continued on from that point. 

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Yes. Dr Rush of Guardian, to be specific. To be ultra specific, some no-name in T$ said it, and Rush readily agreed and continued on from that point. 

I mean the treaty was pretty punitive but its nowhere near Versaille level of punishment. You also forgot the part where they blamed Germany for starting the war. ;,P

Just now, Sphinx said:

I mean the treaty was pretty punitive but its nowhere near Versaille level of punishment. You also forgot the part where they blamed Germany for starting the war. ;,P

That too.

It's honestly not that punitive. It affects like 15 people, who can sell down. It makes the war shorter, and gives you more time to recover and wait for the SyndIQ divorce to divide and conquer.
Simultaneously, its also not worth the effort for anyone because of how little it actually affects anything. Just  a waste at this point. 

15 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

That too.

It's honestly not that punitive. It affects like 15 people, who can sell down. It makes the war shorter, and gives you more time to recover and wait for the SyndIQ divorce to divide and conquer.
Simultaneously, its also not worth the effort for anyone because of how little it actually affects anything. Just  a waste at this point. 

The VM part isn't that bad and since most of the people got hit anyway so its basically fulfilled. Articles VI-VIII are worse than Article V. 

Not going to say anything that may jeopardise talks on-going, but I think its pretty clear the outcome of the war was decided weeks ago.

12 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

The VM part isn't that bad and since most of the people got hit anyway so its basically fulfilled. Articles VI-VIII are worse than Article V. 

Not going to say anything that may jeopardise talks on-going, but I think its pretty clear the outcome of the war was decided weeks ago.

If that's what's considered punitive these days no wonder politics is boring. Everyones too whiny about everything.

5 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Not entirely sure why you'd want a treaty with GoB at this point. So I'd just void the article by saying no treaties exist.

Does the trading bot matter that much at this point?

I mean you can still counter arrgh...

25 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Not entirely sure why you'd want a treaty with GoB at this point. So I'd just void the article by saying no treaties exist.

Does the trading bot matter that much at this point?

I mean you can still counter arrgh...

The complaint about the Arrgh one is TKRs protectors. Even though I’ve personally known from day one that this was expected and that it would be changed if asked because it’s perfectly damned reasonable.

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

Could you explain how exactly is Article VI terrible/worse than other articles quoted exactly? 

Edited by Shadowthrone

2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Could you explain how exactly is Article VI terrible/worse than other articles quoted exactly? 

If it’s within the rules (with it being made clear in this thread for everyone it is allowed), I’m sure other alliances with the skills needed are creating or have created their own similar bots. So giving up their bot they’ve put a lot of work into making wouldn’t make much sense in my opinion.

So that would probably be the most damaging term for them long term or at least I would think so. The more people make a big deal out of their bot, the more useful it sounds.

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

The complaint about the Arrgh one is TKRs protectors. Even though I’ve personally known from day one that this was expected and that it would be changed if asked because it’s perfectly damned reasonable.

Yeah, also just like to point out that their protectorates are also pretty dead now. :P