Jump to content
Ripper

Global War Peace Terms - Discussion

Recommended Posts

Cmon now, Ripper.

Sthap being a spoilsport. Let this war continue till 2020. What peace terms?? Takes copy of peace terms and throws it in the dustbin. 

 

#RekTKR&TCWtill2020

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Cmon now, Ripper.

Sthap being a spoilsport. Let this war continue till 2020. What peace terms?? Takes copy of peace terms and throws it in the dustbin. 

 

#RekTKR&TCWtill2020

#TKRrekU2018-2020

Edited by Legoboyvdlp
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be funny if this is the first war to start in one year and end in another year.

Edited by Thalmor
grammar
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Big oof

At least this will be the first global war to start one year and end in another. Papers Please wasn't considered a global until later.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, James II said:

tbh I forgot TKR existed until one of their folks hit one of ours.

Sounds funny coming from CoA. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 6:08 PM, Prefontaine said:

SRD is also too proud (see: incompetent) to accept the terms. 

Sorry I forgot being dynamic is dictating to defending alliances how they can run.  Because dictating tons of terms on people is also how the world becomes more dynamic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Sorry I forgot being dynamic is dictating to defending alliances how they can run.  Because dictating tons of terms on people is also how the world becomes more dynamic.

Honestly, considering the effect on relations such terms have, it does.

Politics is far less interesting when everyone plays with kid gloves.

When will it be learned that IC drama is good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2018 at 11:19 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Sorry I forgot being dynamic is dictating to defending alliances how they can run.  Because dictating tons of terms on people is also how the world becomes more dynamic.

We can wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Are y'all gonna have a Christmas Ceasefire?

Honestly. 

That would be so legit. 

But that would let TKR sphere recover. 

Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Honestly. 

That would be so legit. 

But that would let TKR sphere recover. 

Lmao

I'd be okay with that, just to have something to hit.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Honestly. 

That would be so legit. 

But that would let TKR sphere recover. 

Lmao

 

12 minutes ago, Ripper said:

The idea got shot-down. :(

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Avakael said:

I'd be okay with that, just to have something to hit.

I'm sure top tier alliances fighting Guard would just love that idea. 

NOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

 

 

giphy.gif

They won’t even show up to peace talks they schedule lol. Can’t trust a cease fire. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

They won’t even show up to peace talks they schedule lol. Can’t trust a cease fire. 

Now that is understandable to some alliances not showing up to Peace Talks. I'm not giving out Alliance names but they're too stubborn to quit at all. Let's go with Mr. Stubborn since this war...... IS CHEAP!!!

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Now that is understandable to some alliances not showing up to Peace Talks. I'm not giving out Alliance names but they're too stubborn to quit at all. Let's go with Mr. Stubborn since this war...... IS CHEAP!!!

Well according to their own internal surveys over half their members find peace demands reasonable. Government ego is what’s holding peace back. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Well according to their own internal surveys over half their members find peace demands reasonable. Government ego is what’s holding peace back. 

Ah, Now that's completely understandable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Ah, Now that's completely understandable.

Sure. TKR is only 82 active members. Can’t peace till it’s 75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Well according to their own internal surveys over half their members find peace demands reasonable. Government ego is what’s holding peace back. 

tbf when the alliance is to inactive to vote other than their own gov.. can they rely on the results? 

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.