Global War Peace Terms - Discussion

Ripper

3 hours ago, Sphinx said:

You clearly have no concept of what influence is and isn't.

Loss in number of members, loss in score, people ignoring their demands and communications is hardly the same level of power as antebellum.

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

5 hours ago, Sphinx said:

You clearly have no concept of what influence is and isn't.

While you are correct that rank doesn't matter that much, alot of TKRs influence did in fact come from being #1 and the overall power of the sphere they have. Where in fact this war has has been crippling their influence, with due respect to tcw, they have basically been neutered, and that being TKRs main ally hurts TKR's "influence". Lets not even mention Tesla as im sure that must be a sore subject. Piled on with a 47 member loss totaling 500 cities, with the potential for another 400-500 cities (worse case, if all current inactive quit) post war they really wont be taken as seriously as they have been in the past. 

If you want evidence of this, just look at the peace talks, TKR and Co are not being allowed to wiggle out of any of the terms fully. Their political capa is spent, gone, vanished and no ones allowing them to go into debt. Dont take that as me saying they cant work their way back up, I know they can and I bet they will (if they put in the effort) however I dont think the actual influence they hold will ever be the same as it was before this war. Lastly sure yalls core remains strong, but it does not take much to fracture especially if this war is dragged out for a lot longer.

• Upvote 4

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

6 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

While you are correct that rank doesn't matter that much, alot of TKRs influence did in fact come from being #1 and the overall power of the sphere they have. Where in fact this war has has been crippling their influence, with due respect to tcw, they have basically been neutered, and that being TKRs main ally hurts TKR's "influence". Lets not even mention Tesla as im sure that must be a sore subject. Piled on with a 47 member loss totaling 500 cities, with the potential for another 400-500 cities (worse case, if all current inactive quit) post war they really wont be taken as seriously as they have been in the past. 

If you want evidence of this, just look at the peace talks, TKR and Co are not being allowed to wiggle out of any of the terms fully. Their political capa is spent, gone, vanished and no ones allowing them to go into debt. Dont take that as me saying they cant work their way back up, I know they can and I bet they will (if they put in the effort) however I dont think the actual influence they hold will ever be the same as it was before this war. Lastly sure yalls core remains strong, but it does not take much to fracture especially if this war is dragged out for a lot longer.

I thought Tesla only have like 20 members in the beginning...

37 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Ye. Ik that. 

I like how they arent slotted. 

Where tf are your low tier allies ffs. 

Tesla are also almost entirely 18-22 city nations, so yes, that's about ~400 cities just gone. 

As a Horseman (home of the dishonorable slot thieves) I would just like to express my complete appreciation for being allowed to sometimes fight in this war.

Sorry about those couple of times we beiged those people we weren't supposed to but without us occasionally pre-beiging an opponent, we would have to wait until Friday (instead of Thursday) to reach 1 trillion in total damages.

It's like my dearly departed Dad used to say: "Son, sometimes you gotta beige a Bastard before they rip you limb from limb and your Mother is a whore."

That may have been my cousin that said that but irregardless, the advice is sound.

As for peace, well i'm sure it will happen at some point and when it does i look forward to being blindsided by a vengeful blitz within 3 to 6 months.

Edited by Mikalus II
  • Upvote 5

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

2 hours ago, Mikalus II said:

As a Horseman (home of the dishonorable slot thieves) I would just like to express my complete appreciation for being allowed to sometimes fight in this war.

Sorry about those couple of times we beiged those people we weren't supposed to but without us occasionally pre-beiging an opponent, we would have to wait until Friday (instead of Thursday) to reach 1 trillion in total damages.

It's like my dearly departed Dad used to say: "Son, sometimes you gotta beige a Bastard before they rip you limb from limb and your Mother is a whore."

That may have been my cousin that said that but irregardless, the advice is sound.

As for peace, well i'm sure it will happen at some point and when it does i look forward to being blindsided by a vengeful blitz within 3 to 6 months.

3 - 6 months? That is what I call being optimistic.

On 1/11/2019 at 2:47 PM, TheRebelMan said:

Ye. Ik that. 

I like how they arent slotted. 

Where tf are your low tier allies ffs. 

Tesla is completely broke, the well ran dry long ago...

Edited by Princess Seshat
  • Upvote 1

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

2 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

Can someone make this thread active again? Hell, it could even be Noctis or Inst; I don't care, I just read it for the salt and the memes.

Well, i heard peace was delayed again today when Coalition A insisted TFP was part of Coalition B.

10 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Well, i heard peace was delayed again today when Coalition A insisted TFP was part of Coalition B.

If that's true, I think it's hysterical. How is TFP in Coalition B?

21 hours ago, Akuryo said:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

2 minutes ago, Malal said:

giphy.gif

I've also heard that sections of Coalition B are starting to believe this is a war of extermination against them.

So yanno, you might wanna do something if that's not the case. :P

I wouldn't be surprised if peace talks were called off again because Adrienne didn't have her coffee or Yui was complaining that the treaty text wasn't in purple at this rate. The update after this update, we'll officially hit 3 months of war. Much admiration and respect for TKR-sphere to holding out this long.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Inst said:

I wouldn't be surprised if peace talks were called off again because Adrienne didn't have her coffee or Yui was complaining that the treaty text wasn't in purple at this rate. The update after this update, we'll officially hit 3 months of war. Much admiration and respect for TKR-sphere to holding out this long.

Hey, I'd call off peace negotiations without my coffee too.

• Upvote 5