Global War Peace Terms - Discussion

Ripper

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

I don’t bother, was responding to your lame comment on filtering me as if I care.

Your response suggests you do, but whatever makes you sleep at night :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

You know, one might consider dealing with people that abuse the trade script by doing something like selling 1 munitions for $1, then embargoing anyone that picks it up.

Or just trade internally.

53 minutes ago, Vack said:

I have spent my entire day thus far reading this thread, and I have gained two valuable pieces of knowledge: half the people in this thread are idiots, and I have wasted my day.

Someone is a fast reader. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Vack said:

I have spent my entire day thus far reading this thread, and I have gained two valuable pieces of knowledge: half the people in this thread are idiots, and I have wasted my day.

tenor.gif?itemid=12393224

I guess i know what happened to the other half :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

1 minute ago, Ryan1 said:

The attack began right after the update, which is in 1 hour and 21 minutes. 

Oh right right, but that was before daylights saving if I am correct?

And they did attack 30 minutes late.

Edited by Zyphy
I forgot to add in the late attack

[Correction, looked up the timing carefully, war began on the 20th]

@Vack

I was going to make fun of you because I finished half the thread in 25 minutes, but then I realized that my keyboard was covered with vomit. This thread is very hard to bear if you actually take the postings seriously. Props for actually reading the thing.

Edited by Inst

8 minutes ago, Joel James said:

So I just took a look at NPO stats. The war is on track to break $900 billion in damages soon (sitting around $893.5 billion last I checked). Do I hear a $1 trillion? 

I think the unfortunate part of it all being that only a tad above 450 billion dollars currently exists in pnw although, not counting resources I believe.

Edited by Parachotic
Some minor adjustments to grammar
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

5 hours ago, Parachotic said:

I think the unfortunate part of it all being that only a tad above 450 billion dollars currently exists in pnw although, not counting resources I believe.

Not unfortunate. Just a correction to what should have been done a year ago. 

3 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Not unfortunate. Just a correction to what should have been done a year ago. 

At this stage Knightfall did more to help kill monetary and resource inflation than Alex's Econ updates.

• Upvote 2

I don’t see how it matters, if close to half or just large portion doesn’t think they are acceptable; that is still a pretty big reason to reject them. The poll mostly just reflects how many won’t be angry with gov if the terms are accepted.

Just their leadership not thinking it’s reasonable is enough; they’re leading for a reason. If closer to 100% found them reasonable, poll results might be better argument toward surrender even if leaders didn’t find them reasonable.

So poll is pretty irrelevant when it’s only around half who think they’re acceptable.

libertyribbon.png