Global War Peace Terms - Discussion

Ripper

54 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

The best possible response is for you to stop talking, honestly. You keep the saying shit over and over, but TKR already proved the last point worth proving, that it would go for as long as TGH/KT. 

Right now I'm only funded by individuals who have shown interest. Various parties at war on both sides also have interest. Not sure why this matters? Is it somehow controversial for people to look into investment opportunities? Lol

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/ignore/

You'll find this useful. I've had that moron on ignore nearly his whole time here. He's a challenged little fellow who's terrified to actually play the game. It's fairly sad. It also drives him NUTS that I ignore him. I see how often he posts immediately after mine, you get a nice little 

8rC0y02.png

that pops up to indicate that they're still obsessed with you even though you give no farks. He's not worth yours, or anyone's time. He's probably the worst poster on these forums because he has no relevant information about anything and his speculations were always tin foil hat quality (see: wildly inaccurate). Just put the little numbskull on ignore and move on with your life!

eHHeFvD.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

11 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/ignore/

You'll find this useful. I've had that moron on ignore nearly his whole time here. He's a challenged little fellow who's terrified to actually play the game. It's fairly sad. It also drives him NUTS that I ignore him. I see how often he posts immediately after mine, you get a nice little 

8rC0y02.png

that pops up to indicate that they're still obsessed with you even though you give no farks. He's not worth yours, or anyone's time. He's probably the worst poster on these forums because he has no relevant information about anything and his speculations were always tin foil hat quality (see: wildly inaccurate). Just put the little numbskull on ignore and move on with your life!

eHHeFvD.gif

Doctor House memes are A+

• Downvote 2

Interesting to see those get most flustered & irritated TKR don’t accept their joke terms faster. If TKR is being hurt bad enough staying at war, shouldn’t need to convince on OWF. Although personally I don’t care how long it lasts, just know I would choose fighting until at least some of those are dropped in their position.

(Public peace thread also seems pointless when I think about it, not like those not involved would have a say or reason to advocate in favor of terms imposed)

libertyribbon.png

I personally don't see SynDIQ's terms as unreasonable. I was expecting more that concessions would have been made in the "pure" joke elements, i.e, change colors, write stories, etc etc etc. Asking VMers to come out to be beaten is a reasonable core demand, and an end to Kosonome scripting, while essentially reps, is something in accord with TKR's professed values.

I don't see this war ending in anything but a TKR surrender, with key terms acceded to. The only question is how long this will take and how painful will this be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Inst said:

I personally don't see SynDIQ's terms as unreasonable. I was expecting more that concessions would have been made in the "pure" joke elements, i.e, change colors, write stories, etc etc etc. Asking VMers to come out to be beaten is a reasonable core demand, and an end to Kosonome scripting, while essentially reps, is something in accord with TKR's professed values.

I don't see this war ending in anything but a TKR surrender, with key terms acceded to. The only question is how long this will take and how painful will this be.

VM users come out at a time determined when they go in; so if that is the main issue maybe after their VM time runs out.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Interesting to see those get most flustered & irritated TKR don’t accept their joke terms faster. If TKR is being hurt bad enough staying at war, shouldn’t need to convince on OWF. Although personally I don’t care how long it lasts, just know I would choose fighting until at least some of those are dropped in their position.

(Public peace thread also seems pointless when I think about it, not like those not involved would have a say or reason to advocate in favor of terms imposed)

I just.
I cannot fathom how you are this daft.
I simply can't.
I am not certain where on this earth exists a being with mental faculties capable of understanding how in the world you think, after all this goddamn time, TKR is upset over the joke terms about cinnamon toast crunch and color names.
It's not the joke terms, dear looooord it is not the joke terms, as said by both sides many times. It's the VM nation term. A decidedly non-joke term. 
There's only one real response to Noctis anymore.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Akuryo said:

I just.
I cannot fathom how you are this daft.
I simply can't.
I am not certain where on this earth exists a being with mental faculties capable of understanding how in the world you think, after all this goddamn time, TKR is upset over the joke terms about cinnamon toast crunch and color names.
It's not the joke terms, dear looooord it is not the joke terms, as said by both sides many times. It's the VM nation term. A decidedly non-joke term. 
There's only one real response to Noctis anymore.

They have 2 nations they didn’t consider war dodgers in VM; which broke down peace talks. Eventually they’ll be out if you keep fighting.

libertyribbon.png

Users can switch to 14 days VM at any time while in VM. VM isn't arbitrarily locked, although there is a 14 day minimum.

I'll point out that TKR is almost out of VMers who VMed early in the war. The main exception is Angevin Empire, who is currently in the hospital.

TCW has around 10-15, Grumpy has mainly Endiness. Guardian's only notable large VMer happened to hit peace within the last 2 weeks, and has less than 1k infra on everything.

2 minutes ago, Inst said:

Users can switch to 14 days VM at any time while in VM. VM isn't arbitrarily locked, although there is a 14 day minimum.

I'll point out that TKR is almost out of VMers who VMed early in the war. The main exception is Angevin Empire, who is currently in the hospital.

TCW has around 10-15, Grumpy has mainly Endiness. Guardian's only notable large VMer happened to hit peace within the last 2 weeks, and has less than 1k infra on everything.

Hospital explains 1 they don’t consider a war dodger & we don’t know the reason for the other. Although if those nations were told to go in VM, can see why TKR wouldn’t want to label them war dodgers & throw them to wolves.

libertyribbon.png

This is just the nature of the war; i.e, the objective of SynDIQ is to destroy TKR-sphere power. Allowing TKR-sphere to hold assets in VM, whether they're doing so for legitimate or illegitimate reasons, denies SynDIQ their objective.

Say, even if all of TKR-sphere had a sudden accident and were all left homeless and connectionless as a result of a major natural disaster, SynDIQ would still want to and destroy all of TKR-sphere's nations.

Just now, Inst said:

This is just the nature of the war; i.e, the objective of SynDIQ is to destroy TKR-sphere power. Allowing TKR-sphere to hold assets in VM, whether they're doing so for legitimate or illegitimate reasons, denies SynDIQ their objective.

Say, even if all of TKR-sphere had a sudden accident and were all left homeless and connectionless as a result of a major natural disaster, SynDIQ would still want to and destroy all of TKR-sphere's nations.

Not saying they can’t keep warring until those nations have to come out; I just think it’s better to play it cool instead of making it obvious they’re in a rush to wrap this up & move onto other stuff they can’t while this continues.

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, Noctis said:

Not saying they can’t keep warring until those nations have to come out; I just think it’s better to play it cool instead of making it obvious they’re in a rush to wrap this up & move onto other stuff they can’t while this continues.

While playing it cool is usually the better option, I'm not sure that they're truly wrong in wanting to wrap things up.

Perma-global-war seems unhealthy for this game, at least from my perspective. Many will quit, as someone said a while ago about 'vacillators' or something, ordinary players who make up the masses in this game.

Now I get it, many people think that that's good, it would leave only quality players behind, willing to fight to a bitter end, or no end at all even. However, the game wouldn't grow, it would just be the same old people if we were in permawar between the same people, no change of scenery and no dynamic interplay between allies and enemies.

For example, say peace comes about at this moment. Everyone knows what the dynamic will be then, a $yndisphere vs IQ power struggle, sides of similar strength. While I can't predict the result, the ensuing conflict will at least be INTERESTING. 

All I can say is, as a non-participant in this war, the longer it goes on, the less I am interested in the politics of this game, not saying that I reflect the views of everyone, but I am saying that peace for a short while may be better for the game than a 3/4/5 month war.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Inst said:

Well, if you're familiar with Dunning-Krueger, people who don't know don't know that they don't know. From your perspective, this applies to me. From others perspective, this may apply to you.

@Akuryo Hahaha, I don't know what you did mate but you've really triggered this guy. Must be those trap skills. xD

5 hours ago, Noctis said:

Hey mate I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills, this might help: https://www.teachersuperstore.com.au/achievement-standards-assessment-english-comprehension-year-1 

Our side didn't have too many problems with the "Joke Terms", apart from Ronny and Grumpy to GOB. Its the other articles that brought the talks to a standstill. 

Edited by Sphinx

28 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

@Akuryo Hahaha, I don't know what you did mate but you've really triggered this guy. Must be those trap skills. xD

Hey mate I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills, this might help: https://www.teachersuperstore.com.au/achievement-standards-assessment-english-comprehension-year-1 

Our side didn't have too many problems with the "Joke Terms", apart from Ronny and Grumpy to GOB. Its the other articles that brought the talks to a standstill. 

I didn’t mean all of you, meant TKR. I’d want raids to be allowed both ways with the Pirates if at all for example. (Also I would handle vacation mode term by making those come out to fight who can when the guy in the hospital comes out to settle that probably rather than label him war dodger for having a medical emergency if he really can’t log in to fight)

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

I read what you wrote before it was edited out.

That said, how much exactly is the Kosonome script term worth? As I've stated before, IQ's attempt to kill Kosonome's script is voluntary; i.e, they could do it too, and given their reputation, they'd be able to cut into 33-67% of your profits. But it'd be nice to know what its monetary value is; i.e, high figures suggest that it could be worth a couple of billion per year. Low figures might come to barely a billion, or even less. I haven't been able to get any accurate figures on the value of the Kosonome script.

Just now, Keegoz said:

I don't even bother doing that, I pretty much have my own filter where I ignore whatever retarded stuff gets put up by you and Inst. Just becomes noticeable when I skip almost an entire page because you two are having a running convo with a few people calling you idiots in-between :P

Well, maybe I should put you on ignore since your posts are lame and you just want TKR to accept terms so your plan can move along. Although you keep responding to posts I make, so not filtering well.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Well, maybe I should put you on ignore since your posts are lame and you just want TKR to accept terms so your plan can move along. Although you keep responding to posts I make, so not filtering well.

Forums notify me when I am quoted. I mean idgaf what TKR does, has nothing to do with me. Be my guest to put me on ignore though, I am just glad one meme has stirred you up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Just now, Keegoz said:

Forums notify me when I am quoted. I mean idgaf what TKR does, has nothing to do with me. Be my guest to put me on ignore though, I am just glad one meme has stirred you up.

I don’t bother, was responding to your lame comment on filtering me as if I care.

libertyribbon.png