Global War Peace Terms - Discussion

Ripper

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You had a few drinks, didn't you?

7 minutes ago, Inst said:

This thread is more amusing if you pretend all the parties involved are rational actors.

Shifty coming in out of left field. 

SNN LLC exclusive for this thread:

Despite all the whining on here:

TKR plans to start rebuilding on the 23rd of December.

ced9ffd8bd4d0e827329500c2496bf04c92ae276

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

Shifty coming in out of left field. 

SNN LLC exclusive for this thread:

Despite all the whining on here:

TKR plans to start rebuilding on the 23rd of December.

ced9ffd8bd4d0e827329500c2496bf04c92ae276

"I used to have this notion when I was a kid that the minute you said anything, it was no longer true."

Diane Arbus, preface to Diane Arbus: An Aperture Monograph.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

This term itself isn't the reason we stopped talks. The primary reason we stopped is because we felt the other side wasn't willing to negotiate in good faith. 

If you consider our practice of not taking a step back for any of our terms (their context) a sign of "bad faith", there is not much we can do about it.

However, if there is some other event that alienated you and made you think we were running the peace negotiations in bad faith, let us know and we can work on that. From my point of view, a sign of bad faith would be trying to hide things from you, being impolite, trying to trick you, not giving you alternatives, etc.

I think that we did our best to provide all the information you wanted. Also, from the very beginning, the terms were even signed by the alliances that suggested them, while we could have avoided that in order to keep things foggy and to try and avoid future retribution. Morever, we did change things according to your feedback, like the wording of clauses that didn't sound right to you. Terms like the war-VMers one even have two alternatives (us attacking the nations or them selling their infra on their own) in order to make things easier for you and let nations avoid a raid that would also make them lose resources, military and growth time.

In any case, your remark gave me an idea. We may try to come up with a nice Christmas present/event. No promises though. ?

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Inst said:

13 days until 2 months of war! BREAK THE 68 DAY WAR RECORD! We only need to keep this up for another 3 weeks!

DECEMBER 29, 2018!

FYI, 68 day war did not last for 68 days
But 69 day war did last for 69 days.

Also
NUKES TO WAR DODGERS AND 4K INFRA WHALES!!!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Inst said:

13 days until 2 months of war! BREAK THE 68 DAY WAR RECORD! We only need to keep this up for another 3 weeks!

DECEMBER 29, 2018!

Technically, the 69DW did last 69 days. 

That is if you are going by in game day changes, as many do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Congrats on completely derailing the entire conversation @Inst

I don't even think @MinesomeMCcould be this effective

• Upvote 3

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

8 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

From The Desk of Uncle Traveling Matt

The Best Nation Ever, Fraggle Rock

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg.e84104cb3db546b2a99dc1099eba7462.jpg

Greetings Friends!!  We Fraggles fell asleep to this nonsense on page three. That's great news for all parties. We can't, nor do we care to follow along. We are the perfect nation to hold true and honest talks to end this "stale mate". 

Here's what we promise:

1) An end to the war.

2) A chance to "save face" on all sides

3) The possibility of a stable environment going forward

4) Getting y'all to shut the F up over this crap. 

Now, we don't have a real dog in this fight. We just want everyone to come together, figure this out in a civil manner, and regroup as a world to focus on something better.

Now, how do you plan to do this Uncle Traveling Matt? Great Question!!

I suggest that both sides send 3 members to the table. Once seated, I will open the gifts that were brought. 

The first side will have 3 minutes to make their case. No interruptions! The other side will have a chance of rebuttal. Then the second side will make their case, with rebuttal from the first side.

I will post my findings in public and give each side one post to make a final decision. Then I will present all arguments to Minister Wembley Fraggle. He will make the final conclusions.

If this solution here is not agreeable, go get bent.

Many Hugs,

Uncle Traveling Matt

hqdefault.jpg.98d9b78488204313353612f3055ddab9.jpg

No.
Fat.
Chicks!

• Upvote 1

STFU

23 hours ago, Fraggle said:

From The Desk of Uncle Traveling Matt

The Best Nation Ever, Fraggle Rock

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg.e84104cb3db546b2a99dc1099eba7462.jpg

Greetings Friends!!  We Fraggles fell asleep to this nonsense on page three. That's great news for all parties. We can't, nor do we care to follow along. We are the perfect nation to hold true and honest talks to end this "stale mate". 

Here's what we promise:

1) An end to the war.

2) A chance to "save face" on all sides

3) The possibility of a stable environment going forward

4) Getting y'all to shut the F up over this crap. 

Now, we don't have a real dog in this fight. We just want everyone to come together, figure this out in a civil manner, and regroup as a world to focus on something better.

Now, how do you plan to do this Uncle Traveling Matt? Great Question!!

I suggest that both sides send 3 members to the table. Once seated, I will open the gifts that were brought. 

The first side will have 3 minutes to make their case. No interruptions! The other side will have a chance of rebuttal. Then the second side will make their case, with rebuttal from the first side.

I will post my findings in public and give each side one post to make a final decision. Then I will present all arguments to Minister Wembley Fraggle. He will make the final conclusions.

If this solution here is not agreeable, go get bent.

Many Hugs,

Uncle Traveling Matt

hqdefault.jpg.98d9b78488204313353612f3055ddab9.jpg

You could've just said arbitrator.

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

On 12/7/2018 at 10:31 AM, Balish said:

Congrats on completely derailing the entire conversation @Inst

I don't even think @MinesomeMCcould be this effective

im only a meme idk who he thinks he is

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 12:51 AM, Nizam Adrienne said:

-snip-

That my dear, is how coaltions work. It's not hive mind, every representative has his own agenda. And that's why attempting to make counter offers is retarded. They probably barely even agreed on that term alone, and now you want to change it to something taht at least some of members dislike.

Good luck with that :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

If both sides want this over, I don’t see why people don’t just end this with a handshake & white peace (or admission of defeat.) I think asking for more throws an intentional blockade in any agreement, if an alliance wants to drag it out further.

libertyribbon.png

12 hours ago, Ripper said:

This is not accurate. I would say that, at the moment, "both sides don't mind dragging the war our".

I don't even feel satisfactorily fed yet.

*Picks teeth with the bone of a fallen soldier.*

• Upvote 1

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

I certainly don't want this over. Three of the largest spheres are preoccupied with this war, leaving loads of open raid targets for the neutral spheres/Arrgh

Edited by Ryan1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1