Lesson of the Day

On 11/26/2018 at 9:50 PM, Pestilence said:

Quite frankly Alexio, i dont believe it was one person, i think your using this time to toss who ever you can under the bus and try to walk away hands clean. For months now your high gov has been aggressive to IQ, and its been obvious, so unless your just a utterly clueless leader; than you were aware of it and did not give a flying FRICK. This mixed with the months worth of leaks from VG that pointed to be coming from BC? Your party line of "It was Cynic" is not believable to me, I think multiple people in BC leaked and you were aware of it and choice to overlook it. However this specific case i do believe it was Cynic, it was just unlucky for you that we caught yall this time...Like i said just my opinion.

So basically this whole thread is "booohooo we got caught leaking" 

Wasn't the entire meme and CB of your war so far that Alexio did it? If not, why did you repeatedly spam "Ask Alexio" in every thread if you had no proof against him or wasn't sure that he did it in the first place? It seems to me that you have no concrete leak or proof to show, except for the fact that TGH/KT knew what you were doing and militarized. 

So instead you're trying to come up with different reasons for your war, even though this leak you were supposed to show us was "The best CB IQ has ever had". Wouldn't you know if it was Cynic or not if you had the actual leak? What do you have to believe BC on?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Radoje said:

Wasn't the entire meme and CB of your war so far that Alexio did it? If not, why did you repeatedly spam "Ask Alexio" in every thread if you had no proof against him or wasn't sure that he did it in the first place? It seems to me that you have no concrete leak or proof to show, except for the fact that TGH/KT knew what you were doing and militarized. 

So instead you're trying to come up with different reasons for your war, even though this leak you were supposed to show us was "The best CB IQ has ever had". Wouldn't you know if it was Cynic or not if you had the actual leak? What do you have to believe BC on?

What? I have not personally stated or have not seen anyone else state "Alexio was the leak", i simply stated i think he was aware of the leaks based on current actions and past. The Ask Alexio meme is more or less us saying Alexio knows BC is leaking and thats why they got hit. Im not seeing where the confusion comes in, the CB is "Bad Company leaking intel" and i mean Alexio has outright come and and admitted that BC has been leaking

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

3 hours ago, Radoje said:

Ask alexio because he is gov and he is aware of the situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Personally I think the CB is weak & will happily burn as many invaders down as I can with me.

Also don’t see why alliances are letting IQ pick them off one by one, I think a huge offensive making this a global war would spice things up some. (How many alliances are they at war with or soon at war with?)

Although just my opinion, I don’t really mind fighting uphill wars when needed. :P

libertyribbon.png

29 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Are you aware of what’s going on around you?

War isn’t really big enough to be a Great War yet, although likely at stage with those not in thinking about it or planning their entrance. I’m not privy to all the OPSEC secrets on who’s doing what, although even before we were attacked I didn’t think sitting out a global war with neutrality was an option. Best to choose a side & plan on fighting regardless.

Us getting hit because our Gov withdrew from Vanguard rather than fight for the wrong side confirms it, (I believe we really got hit because our Gov decided to leave Vanguard over rolling whoever IQ/Co wanted)

libertyribbon.png

27 minutes ago, Noctis said:

War isn’t really big enough to be a Great War yet, although likely at stage with those not in thinking about it or planning their entrance. I’m not privy to all the OPSEC secrets on who’s doing what, although even before we were attacked I didn’t think sitting out a global war with neutrality was an option. Best to choose a side & plan on fighting regardless.

Us getting hit because our Gov withdrew from Vanguard rather than fight for the wrong side confirms it, (I believe we really got hit because our Gov decided to leave Vanguard over rolling whoever IQ/Co wanted)

I was referring to the largest Global of all time going on concurrently lmfao. Hard for another on top of that.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

I was referring to the largest Global of all time going on concurrently lmfao. Hard for another on top of that.

I know scattered pieces of what’s going on & tuning in more now that involved. hopefully more coordination among those not on the IQ side to fight won’t be hard. (Since IQ is on offense, they already have their coordination worked out. We need to react & work together as a side; pull our coalition together & more organized)

Don’t care if every city is ZIed, what matters is we win & delay the IQ hegemony from dominating the game with their periodic, unimaginative rollings. 

Let’s not waste this chance of the main Hegemonic Super Bloc splintering while in formation still (IQ/Vanguard Unholy Alliance). IQ wants to make people think they need to fear being rolled if they split from their agenda on rolling good people, better to hit them while they’re fighting us than wait for them to attack after they get all the foot soldiers in line with rolling whoever regardless of why.

FFD552D7-BC05-4116-A5C6-0F464EBEA402.jpeg

Edit: Although I’m not in a position to speak on behalf of the alliance & just my opinions are stated. Haven’t seen the supposed opsec we leaked even, but I would guess Golden Horde related from the thread)

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Noctis said:

I know scattered pieces of what’s going on & tuning in more now that involved. hopefully more coordination among those not on the IQ side to fight won’t be hard. (Since IQ is on offense, they already have their coordination worked out. We need to react & work together as a side; pull our coalition together & more organized)

Don’t care if every city is ZIed, what matters is we win & delay the IQ hegemony from dominating the game with their periodic, unimaginative rollings. 

Let’s not waste this chance of the main Hegemonic Super Bloc splintering while in formation still (IQ/Vanguard Unholy Alliance). IQ wants to make people think they need to fear being rolled if they split from their agenda on rolling good people, better to hit them while they’re fighting us than wait for them to attack after they get all the foot soldiers in line with rolling whoever regardless of why.

Edit: Although I’m not in a position to speak on behalf of the alliance & just my opinions are stated. Haven’t seen the supposed opsec we leaked even, but I would guess Golden Horde related from the thread)

Do you know what day of the week it is? Perhaps you entered in the wrong URL.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

3 hours ago, Noctis said:

Just stop.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 11/28/2018 at 5:48 PM, Shadowthrone said:

1 Peter 3:16 Having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.

Fight the good fight Noctis!

Not much I can do for those who don’t want my assistance. Although was an interesting war, but seems my involvement will end when current active wars finish up. I still wish BC well & hope everything works out alright for them.

libertyribbon.png