Lesson of the Day

34 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Where did I state I was mad?  Pretty sure I stated that *my leaks* were different a few times already.

If Alexio had actually, directly, leaked to us that IQ was going to hit us - we’d be having a MUCH DIFFERENT conversation.

There is a huge difference between Vanguard hitting us (which is funny to think of) to IQ hitting us (which is far more credible and threatening).

Are you really that much of a dumbass?  You just keep talking out of your ass.

Its obvious that you are mad.

Was Alexio leaking to you? That's fun.

You should really work on consistency. First you claimed people were plotting against you (in your post above), but now we weren't or you'd be posting differently. But that supposed plot is the reason you claim you need to post here. 

Either way, seems pretty clear you are jumping on team BC. 

Oh look, more of that (totally not mad) name-calling you like so much.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

7 minutes ago, Commander Thrawn said:

Totally not mad.

>Points out name calling as if it's a valid point for them

>In the same thread attacks people's intelligence while treating them with absolutely no respect

>Meanwhile you and your sphere wonder why nobody really likes or respects you outside your sphere

You guys really don't make it hard. Gov doubling on random plebs like this behaving like shit is not doing anyone any favors. I preffered the days everyone thought there was just an IQ gag order for the forums. There was alot more self awareness and alot less dogma back then.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

>Points out name calling as if it's a valid point for them

>In the same thread attacks people's intelligence while treating them with absolutely no respect

>Meanwhile you and your sphere wonder why nobody really likes or respects you outside your sphere

You guys really don't make it hard. Gov doubling on random plebs like this behaving like shit is not doing anyone any favors. I preffered the days everyone thought there was just an IQ gag order for the forums. There was alot more self awareness and alot less dogma back then.

I call it like I see it.

The fact that some posters can't even differentiate between different people or IC and OOC isn't my fault.

I really don't care if you like me (clearly I am living rent free in your mind).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I'm not mad at all about it.  I'm legit calling you a dumbass because you seem to lack some reading comprehension skills.  Either you're purposely avoiding context, completely missing what you're really trying to argue against, or you really are dumb with your understanding of the situation.

For example:

34 minutes ago, Commander Thrawn said:

Was Alexio leaking to you? That's fun.

From the first page, my reply about the situation:

>"It is true though, Alexio did deny when Sketchy approached him about the information we got.  Which wasn’t from BC, but from others instead."

Just recently, to you:

>"If Alexio had actually, directly, leaked to us that IQ was going to hit us - we’d be having a MUCH DIFFERENT conversation."

No where did I state that Alexio leaked to us, in fact, it was the opposite.  That's just one example.  You honestly seem to have no comprehension as to what's really going on.  At this point, just say you're trolling the thread.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Commander Thrawn said:

I call it like I see it.

The fact that some posters can't even differentiate between different people or IC and OOC isn't my fault.

I really don't care if you like me (clearly I am living rent free in your mind).

So you see other people's derisive behavior towards you, after provoking them extensively no less.

But you don't see your own behavior of the same token that instigates it?

See when j act like a disrespectful ass I don't then also act surprised or like it's noteworthy that I get it back. On the other you act like they're just lashing at you out of the blue and spin your 12-year-old level logic of "lol u angry".

So yeah, honestly, your gov should gag you, a reputation of silent, mindless drone members than a reputation of toxically lacking self awareness ones.

• Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I'm not mad at all about it.  I'm legit calling you a dumbass because you seem to lack some reading comprehension skills.  Either you're purposely avoiding context, completely missing what you're really trying to argue against, or you really are dumb with your understanding of the situation.

For example:

From the first page, my reply about the situation:

>"It is true though, Alexio did deny when Sketchy approached him about the information we got.  Which wasn’t from BC, but from others instead."

Just recently, to you:

>"If Alexio had actually, directly, leaked to us that IQ was going to hit us - we’d be having a MUCH DIFFERENT conversation."

No where did I state that Alexio leaked to us, in fact, it was the opposite.  That's just one example.  You honestly seem to have no comprehension as to what's really going on.  At this point, just say you're trolling the thread.

I see you missed the punctuation and sarcasm. I didn't say Alexio was leaking to you. 

A declaration used to express surprise and disbelief while also conveying contempt and/or indifference at the same time. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Well That's Fun

The crux of my comment was in regards to the theory that there was some active plot against you, which it seems there really wasn't. There was just bad intel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Commander Thrawn said:

I see you missed the punctuation and sarcasm. I didn't say Alexio was leaking to you. 

A declaration used to express surprise and disbelief while also conveying contempt and/or indifference at the same time. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Well That's Fun

The crux of my comment was in regards to the theory that there was some active plot against you, which it seems there really wasn't. There was just bad intel.

According to Roq and Company, one of the reasons that they hit BC was that BC was attempting to harm IQ. Can’t wait for IQ’s DoW on themselves for allowing this guy to post, because he’s doing way more damage to their image than any foreign entity. 

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

On 11/22/2018 at 8:47 PM, KillzBob said:

Hey now. Those are fighting words that's my spot.

eh, you're more of that annoy a-hole everyone likes to be around for some reason.

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'm legit calling you a dumbass 

Come on lads, please refrain from name calling/personal attacks. I'm not going to issue any actual warnings this time but let this be a Verbal Warning to everyone in this thread. We will begin issuing warn points next time we see it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

9 minutes ago, Mad Hatter said:

Come on lads, please refrain from name calling/personal attacks. I'm not going to issue any actual warnings this time but let this be a Verbal Warning to everyone in this thread. We will begin issuing warn points next time we see it.

U leave Buorhann alone right now

• Like 4

PoJQyFJ.gif

9 hours ago, Auctor said:

There's nothing in that that's OOC. Try harder.

8 hours ago, Commander Thrawn said:

BC gov leaking intel is OOC?

You really are clueless.

"Our CB is really good, I will now relay that it is good by using OOC to prove it." - IQ 2018

Edited by Settra

settradirect.png

13 hours ago, Pestilence said:

So the issue here lies in perspective, the Intel leaked was joint VG & IQ Intel that was given to BC in confidence. The fact that BC and IQ dont have a direct intel clause or treaty for that matter is not even a valid argumentative point here, the intel would have been covered under the VG intel clause. Sure you can argue that VG should be the ones to declare on BC and that route was even discussed, but we did not see the point since IQ was already in a good position to declare without making our allies arm up. IQ had a reason for hitting BC from the start, the intel leaked was leaked to maliciously hurt IQ.

Additionally why should we care who leaked the intel? It has always been a ideal that the leader and alliance are responsible for their high gov and the actions of their high government. The fact that BC cant run a simple "background" check is not our issue, hopefully they learn from this moving forward. Not to mention the blatantly aggressive and anti-IQ stances the government of BC has made recently. 

Funny how BC did it with malicious intent, especially considering in any given circumstance Polaris and OWR would have been involved. Therefore leading to direct BC involvement through our treaty, even though we gave cancellation the war would still have happened in the timeframe. So get off of that horse it's already been determined it was an individual acting alone. While we are at it if I wanted to hurt IQ I wouldn't have leaked that one sole thing...

Also since Bourhann got his Intel from multiple places I'd keep issuing stings.

11 hours ago, Roquentin said:

The sting op is the plot apparently. 

The reason have already been given for the war. 

1. Long-standing tensions caused by some in BC gov to the extent of outright insulting IQ members on the VG server.

2. As Gorge said, the info was shared in confidence. If we expect everything shared with VG to be open intelligence, we wouldn't have joint comms with Vanguard. There's an understanding that the convos we have with them won't be leaked and leaks were discussed in the channels with BC. If everyone was happy with leaks, why would they be discussed at all? There's never been an understanding that any intel given to BC was  open to the public. There was an understanding that comms involving IQ/VG were to be kept confidentially There were multiple leaks over the past few months. The specifics given to BC separately to see who was leaking were the ones that got leaked. If they felt they could freely give out anything said by IQ or VG officials involving IQ, then that sentiment should have been stated rather than not wanting stuff to get leaked. Cynic did it and Cynic was BC gov.

3. We were prepared and VG wasn't to roll out right away and they had still been considering relations with BC. The war was decided to be executed quickly.

1) Tensions surprisingly Cynic was a major part in, and one other high gov member. Yes some of us disagreed with you but I can share stuff to disprove that we was out to hurt you.

2) eh I'm not complaining that he did it while BC gov because there's nothing to complain about. It's understood, however stop claiming we did it maliciously because as I said before it wasn't.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

13 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

1) Tensions surprisingly Cynic was a major part in, and one other high gov member. Yes some of us disagreed with you but I can share stuff to disprove that we was out to hurt you.

2) eh I'm not complaining that he did it while BC gov because there's nothing to complain about. It's understood, however stop claiming we did it maliciously because as I said before it wasn't.

Cynic and the other person were definitely sources of tension. Just it was recurring theme people who went out of their way to be antagonistic would get into BC gov.

Yeah, I'm not claiming *you* did it maliciously. It's just what we went off at the time that it was spread maliciously and Cynic did do it to be a spoiler and cause drama. Cynic was high gov and caused it.  I honestly was surprised when you disclosed the reason you militarized earlier in the thread was to honor the VG treaty. 

I think it was an unfortunate misunderstanding of your personal/rest of BC gov intentions since we didn't know it was Cynic doing independently while serving as high gov, but he was gov and he was FA even after we declared. We're not trying to vilify you in particular with explaining why we did it; it's because people  keep insisting on the explanations of why we did it at the time.

The Ask Alexio thing is just a meme.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TheNG Rising said:

mm, no need to get so defensive guys lol. Keegoz’s soapboxing is amusing given the multiple threads discussing/arguing what IQ presented as their cb, and Shifty’s thread, but I guess that joke didn’t get across. Oh well.

Beyond that, I had no part in any plots or whatever IQ was doing, so save your righteous outrage for them. ?

Or I just don't read the threads much. Have you seen the GoG thread with Max and Ashland having whatever it is they are having? I left that one asap.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

5 hours ago, Settra said:

"Our CB is really good, I will now relay that it is good by using OOC to prove it." - IQ 2018

Do you just not know what OOC means or does repeating it soothe you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Just remember kids, only question or directly insult the intelligence of others without the use of mean words like dumbass. Then it doesn't break the rules and when your flame baiting gets a response your opponent will be banned giving you victory by default!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Auctor said:

Do you just not know what OOC means or does repeating it soothe you?

I mean do you not know I got multiple IQ gov members saying the war is for OOC purposes?

• Downvote 1

settradirect.png

12 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Funny how BC did it with malicious intent, especially considering in any given circumstance Polaris and OWR would have been involved. Therefore leading to direct BC involvement through our treaty, even though we gave cancellation the war would still have happened in the timeframe. So get off of that horse it's already been determined it was an individual acting alone. While we are at it if I wanted to hurt IQ I wouldn't have leaked that one sole thing...

Also since Bourhann got his Intel from multiple places I'd keep issuing stings

Quite frankly Alexio, i dont believe it was one person, i think your using this time to toss who ever you can under the bus and try to walk away hands clean. For months now your high gov has been aggressive to IQ, and its been obvious, so unless your just a utterly clueless leader; than you were aware of it and did not give a flying FRICK. This mixed with the months worth of leaks from VG that pointed to be coming from BC? Your party line of "It was Cynic" is not believable to me, I think multiple people in BC leaked and you were aware of it and choice to overlook it. However this specific case i do believe it was Cynic, it was just unlucky for you that we caught yall this time...Like i said just my opinion.

So basically this whole thread is "booohooo we got caught leaking" 

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 minute ago, Settra said:

I mean do you not know I got multiple IQ gov members saying the war is for OOC purposes?

I don't and you've failed to demonstrate an understanding of what is and isn't OOC multiple times here, so consider me highly skeptical of your repeated unproven assertion.

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2018 at 3:14 AM, Commander Thrawn said:

Don't point out that they needed to learn a lesson, they don't like that.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:14 PM, Commander Thrawn said:

Neat. Stupid, but neat.

19 hours ago, Commander Thrawn said:

Oh look, more of that (totally not mad) name-calling you like so much.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:45 PM, Commander Thrawn said:

A lot of people on these forums don't understand that people are different. Its really a bad sign for the education system or something. 

On 11/25/2018 at 2:56 PM, Commander Thrawn said:

Sure we do. Just because you don't understand it further shows your lack of intellectual fortitude. 

22 hours ago, Commander Thrawn said:

You really are clueless.

19 hours ago, Commander Thrawn said:

Totally not mad.

when-you-wake-up-and-find-a-taco-bell-re

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

I don't and you've failed to demonstrate an understanding of what is and isn't OOC multiple times here, so consider me highly skeptical of your repeated unproven assertion.

Read the above post? Or any of the above posts. You know mainly the ones where you OOC? Consider me highly skeptical of any assertions you have ever made, because you always get proven wrong. No point in me having to prove anything to you.

• Downvote 1

settradirect.png

22 minutes ago, Settra said:

Read the above post? Or any of the above posts. You know mainly the ones where you OOC? Consider me highly skeptical of any assertions you have ever made, because you always get proven wrong. No point in me having to prove anything to you.

You're confusing ad hominem for OOC?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pestilence said:

Quite frankly Alexio, i dont believe it was one person, i think your using this time to toss who ever you can under the bus and try to walk away hands clean. For months now your high gov has been aggressive to IQ, and its been obvious, so unless your just a utterly clueless leader; than you were aware of it and did not give a flying FRICK. This mixed with the months worth of leaks from VG that pointed to be coming from BC? Your party line of "It was Cynic" is not believable to me, I think multiple people in BC leaked and you were aware of it and choice to overlook it. However this specific case i do believe it was Cynic, it was just unlucky for you that we caught yall this time...Like i said just my opinion.

So basically this whole thread is "booohooo we got caught leaking" 

I think I've already said to multiple people that I've found a few leaks and I'm removing them. Or is your reading skills need working on as its not up to scratch? As for boohooo we got caught leaking again your reading skills still need the work, I'm pretty sure I said I accepted the CB multiple times but incase you wasn't very clear I'll say it again just for you. Yes there was a leak, yes you hit us, yes I accept there was a leak and I'm not contesting it. 

Is that better or shall I say it again? 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5