Lesson of the Day

4 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I mean, still don't know why you're hitting them. They had no obligation to you, if anything VG has the cb and apparently they didn't care enough to hit them.

that must be hard for you

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, Commander Thrawn said:

Leaks aren't a cb to you?

Neat. Stupid, but neat.

Not when they have no obligation to keep a secret with you?

Unless I go tell you that I am hitting VG tomorrow and you tell IQ and I get an automatic cb on IQ because you didn't keep my 'secret'.

28 minutes ago, Auctor said:

that must be hard for you

Don't boast about having a great cb even 'the greatest cb IQ ever has had' and then never share it. What was even the point in getting it?

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

2 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Unless I go tell you that I am hitting VG tomorrow and you tell IQ and I get an automatic cb on IQ because you didn't keep my 'secret'.

Don't boast about having a great cb even 'the greatest cb IQ ever has had' and then never share it. What was even the point in getting it?

lol, maybe one of your friends can explain it to you. I don't have the time based on this response.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 7

9 minutes ago, Commander Thrawn said:

lol, maybe one of your friends can explain it to you. I don't have the time based on this response.

Or IQ could for once explain their "cb" or just front up and say you wanted to hit BC. I'd respect it more than this "Ask literally anyone but us on our own cb".

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

23 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

you must have me confused with someone else.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

Or IQ could for once explain their "cb" or just front up and say you wanted to hit BC. I'd respect it more than this "Ask literally anyone but us on our own cb".

Your sphere leader was given the logs. Him not giving them to you isnt our problem. Maybe let go of the pocket, yea?

lol @ KT and TGH rushing to “defend” BC on the OWF now. I guess Shifty was right about who BC is going to sign post-war, eh?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

So the issue here lies in perspective, the Intel leaked was joint VG & IQ Intel that was given to BC in confidence. The fact that BC and IQ dont have a direct intel clause or treaty for that matter is not even a valid argumentative point here, the intel would have been covered under the VG intel clause. Sure you can argue that VG should be the ones to declare on BC and that route was even discussed, but we did not see the point since IQ was already in a good position to declare without making our allies arm up. IQ had a reason for hitting BC from the start, the intel leaked was leaked to maliciously hurt IQ.

Additionally why should we care who leaked the intel? It has always been a ideal that the leader and alliance are responsible for their high gov and the actions of their high government. The fact that BC cant run a simple "background" check is not our issue, hopefully they learn from this moving forward. Not to mention the blatantly aggressive and anti-IQ stances the government of BC has made recently. 

Edited by Pestilence

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

9 minutes ago, TheNG Rising said:

lol @ KT and TGH rushing to “defend” BC on the OWF now. I guess Shifty was right about who BC is going to sign post-war, eh?

“Rushing to defend”

Could it be that TGH/KT were the subject of the situation on which IQ is basing the CB? This leads me to believe that they have looked into the matter further, have acquired more facts about said situation and knows it reeks of $#!+. Thus you have responses.

Perhaps you have noticed prominent figures in other spheres also commenting against IQ’s move. I guess BC is also signing with CoS/SK/t$/anyone that is not IQ.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

22 minutes ago, TheNG Rising said:

Uh, we got involved by your plot.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

“Rushing to defend”

Could it be that TGH/KT were the subject of the situation on which IQ is basing the CB? This leads me to believe that they have looked into the matter further, have acquired more facts about said situation and knows it reeks of $#!+. Thus you have responses.

Perhaps you have noticed prominent figures in other spheres also commenting against IQ’s move. I guess BC is also signing with CoS/SK/t$/anyone that is not IQ.

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

mm, no need to get so defensive guys lol. Keegoz’s soapboxing is amusing given the multiple threads discussing/arguing what IQ presented as their cb, and Shifty’s thread, but I guess that joke didn’t get across. Oh well.

Beyond that, I had no part in any plots or whatever IQ was doing, so save your righteous outrage for them. ?

Edited by TheNG Rising

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Who and what?

Bc. Don't give stuff to people without making sure they are trustworthy. 

1 hour ago, Settra said:

More like IQ doesn't have a CB and can't even put that into words. Think whatever you want to think though.

Sure we do. Just because you don't understand it further shows your lack of intellectual fortitude. 

25 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

“Rushing to defend”

No it's pretty transparent.

17 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

What plot is that? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

If you have no idea, then why are you commenting about this subject?

I know what happened. But it seems a lot of people here are confused. Thinking that getting caught leaking in a sting isn't a CB. But you claimed to be involved because of a plot by NG, so what plot is that?

22 minutes ago, Settra said:

So then what is it?

Bc got caught leaking.

Pretty clear cut.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Commander Thrawn said:

But you claimed to be involved because of a plot by NG

Ah semantics.

To simplify it.  The sting op on BC (And one other alliance) was said to have IQ hit TGH/KT at a certain date.  This was planned between IQ leads and Phoenix from Vanguard.

However, the information I got was slightly different.  It stated Vanguard plus WTF and Fark would hit us, not IQ (Although it did state IQ would bail Vanguard out if needed).

——————

In any case, the leak was found.  It was Cynic from BC.  He also took the bank and has it stashed away.

Considering that BC and IQ had some issues due to earlier rumors (Such as pulling Vanguard to TKR, which by the way, Vanguard told BC that they were going to split from IQ - that was why BC joined Vanguard instead of other spheres) and the growing distrust of information from Vanguard itself - you can see why this whole situation is a shitshow.

Thats why there’s different perspectives here.  IQ leads feel justified in rolling BC due to leaks, others perceive IQ just wanting any reason to hit BC, etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

The sting op is the plot apparently. 

The reason have already been given for the war. 

1. Long-standing tensions caused by some in BC gov to the extent of outright insulting IQ members on the VG server.

2. As Gorge said, the info was shared in confidence. If we expect everything shared with VG to be open intelligence, we wouldn't have joint comms with Vanguard. There's an understanding that the convos we have with them won't be leaked and leaks were discussed in the channels with BC. If everyone was happy with leaks, why would they be discussed at all? There's never been an understanding that any intel given to BC was  open to the public. There was an understanding that comms involving IQ/VG were to be kept confidentially There were multiple leaks over the past few months. The specifics given to BC separately to see who was leaking were the ones that got leaked. If they felt they could freely give out anything said by IQ or VG officials involving IQ, then that sentiment should have been stated rather than not wanting stuff to get leaked. Cynic did it and Cynic was BC gov.

3. We were prepared and VG wasn't to roll out right away and they had still been considering relations with BC. The war was decided to be executed quickly.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

The sting op is the plot apparently. 

The reason have already been given for the war. 

1. Long-standing tensions caused by some in BC gov to the extent of outright insulting IQ members on the VG server.

2. As Gorge said, the info was shared in confidence. If we expect everything shared with VG to be open intelligence, we wouldn't have joint comms with Vanguard. There's an understanding that the convos we have with them won't be leaked and leaks were discussed in the channels with BC. If everyone was happy with leaks, why would they be discussed at all? There's never been an understanding that any intel given to BC was  open to the public. There was an understanding that comms involving IQ/VG were to be kept confidentially There were multiple leaks over the past few months. The specifics given to BC separately to see who was leaking were the ones that got leaked. If they felt they could freely give out anything said by IQ or VG officials involving IQ, then that sentiment should have been stated rather than not wanting stuff to get leaked. Cynic did it and Cynic was BC gov.

3. We were prepared and VG wasn't to roll out right away and they had still been considering relations with BC. The war was decided to be executed quickly.

Looks like you guys took a long time to fabricate that OOC CB. Ah, what a time to wish for a simpler time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

settradirect.png

Just now, Settra said:

Looks like you guys took a long time to fabricate that OOC CB. Ah, what a time to wish for a simpler time.

There's nothing in that that's OOC. Try harder.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Settra said:

BC gov leaking intel is OOC?

You really are clueless.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Ah semantics.

To simplify it.  The sting op on BC (And one other alliance) was said to have IQ hit TGH/KT at a certain date.  This was planned between IQ leads and Phoenix from Vanguard.

However, the information I got was slightly different.  It stated Vanguard plus WTF and Fark would hit us, not IQ (Although it did state IQ would bail Vanguard out if needed).

——————

In any case, the leak was found.  It was Cynic from BC.  He also took the bank and has it stashed away.

Considering that BC and IQ had some issues due to earlier rumors (Such as pulling Vanguard to TKR, which by the way, Vanguard told BC that they were going to split from IQ - that was why BC joined Vanguard instead of other spheres) and the growing distrust of information from Vanguard itself - you can see why this whole situation is a shitshow.

Thats why there’s different perspectives here.  IQ leads feel justified in rolling BC due to leaks, others perceive IQ just wanting any reason to hit BC, etc.

So you were receiving leaks, your leaker was incompetent and now you are mad about the whole situation. Good to know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where did I state I was mad?  Pretty sure I stated that *my leaks* were different a few times already.

If Alexio had actually, directly, leaked to us that IQ was going to hit us - we’d be having a MUCH DIFFERENT conversation.

There is a huge difference between Vanguard hitting us (which is funny to think of) to IQ hitting us (which is far more credible and threatening).

Are you really that much of a dumbass?  You just keep talking out of your ass.

• Upvote 3