Lesson of the Day

1 hour ago, Tevron said:

How even do you get off dicking on your own friends like that though? I know I've likely missed context on what you're doing here, but I don't get why you would do that to someone who has always had your back.

From what I heard, BC high gov. and Kev had a falling out.

Edit: Apparently they patched things together and I was unaware.

Edited by ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ
  • Upvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

58 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Is that the seventy times seventh time you forgave me? 

Forgave you for what? If you’re NPO, I’m hitting some of yours & will probably consider it even after if nothing changes. Also I thought the Vanguard withdrawal was dumb when I heard about, although I’ll remember the opportunist punks.

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Forgave you for what? If you’re NPO, I’m hitting some of yours & will probably consider it even after if nothing changes. Also I thought the Vanguard withdrawal was dumb when I heard about, although I’ll remember the opportunist punks.

Your current position is not a good one to be threatening, but I would recommend you approach him in dms so he can oblige you some information that will give you proper context.

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

On 11/22/2018 at 9:23 PM, Alexio15 said:

So I guess it is time to end my self imposed silence on this entire matter. On the 13th, as you can see from the screenshot going around, I was given information about IQ going to war with TGH/KT. I have already been informed that if this had occurred, OWR and Polaris would have also gone to war alongside us. Even with our cancellation, we would have been a part of Vanguard at the time of war declaration, and would have honored our treaties. As such, this is why I gave the order to move to DEFCON 2 and prepare war builds. I shared the intel with my high government, unaware that we had a leak. The intel got out and I was approached by Sketchy on the Thursday asking if it was true, which I denied knowledge of. Though I was asleep when the war was declared, when I returned, I saw that Kevanovia had departed for TGH. Cynic accused him of being the leak, giving logs stating so, and we took it at face value. Truly, hindsight is wonderful. He also state that he had a safe place he could hide the bank, and being unaware of his previous actions, was allowed to do so. Unfortunately, when we had discovered that he was the leak, the bank had already been moved to him, and there was no way for us to get it back.

Oddly enough before this happened I told you that two of your high level Gov's was planning on forming their own alliance, warned you that they was running around asking people to join them, gov members from other alliances as well.

You told me you already knew and yet you did nothing, or did you.

Has Kevanoiva really left, did he really steal the bank, I personally do not believe so i think this is yet another plan by you to screw over your alliance and "allies" and i use that term very loosely as you have always seen yourself better than your Allies, You knew Kev and Charlie was planning on leaving BC and forming their own alliance, NOW you claim you did not know Kev was the leak, but yet you knew he was going to other alliances trying to poach members to leave and join him and Charlie, knowing this before the 13th makes me wonder WHY did you give him the bank ?, so i wonder who is the biggest clown, all of PNW to believe your story, or you for thinking it would work?

• Downvote 2

36 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Oddly enough before this happened I told you that two of your high level Gov's was planning on forming their own alliance, warned you that they was running around asking people to join them, gov members from other alliances as well.

Has Kevanoiva really left, did he really steal the bank, I personally do not believe so i think this is yet another plan by you to screw over your alliance and "allies" and i use that term very loosely as you have always seen yourself better than your Allies, You knew Kev and Charlie was planning on leaving BC and forming their own alliance, NOW you claim you did not know Kev was the leak, but yet you knew he was going to other alliances trying to poach members to leave and join him and Charlie, knowing this before the 13th makes me wonder WHY did you give him the bank ?, so i wonder who is the biggest clown, all of PNW to believe your story, or you for thinking it would work?

So, am I missing something here? I could have swore what you quoted was about Cynic robbing the bank and him blaming Kev for the leaks. 

Wait.. Kev is a Cynic multi! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

3 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

OK slap nuts listen up. Go ahead and take your little tinfoil hat off. Kev does not have our bank. I’ll give you a little bit of truth right now. A couple of hours before we were attacked I had a conversation with Kev and informed him that we wanted him to step down from his directors position because he was leaving to make the alliance. He chews on his own to leave and go elsewhere. He left roughly an hour before we were attacked… And guess what… We absolutely had no idea we were going to be attacked. So your theories cute and all but you’re completely wrong. Why don’t you go  have fun with your with your “three friends” who you claim are not multi-way.

The best part is I have hard proof that cynic stole the bank… So nice try.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

I think you need to reread this thread ? Reading may be difficult for you, so I’ll help. The “he” Alexio was referring to is Cynic, not Kevanovia. 

Not sure why you have this hard on for me. At first I was flattered, but now it’s starting to get creepy.

Edited by Kevanovia
To help the poor guy comprehend words
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

14 minutes ago, Thantos said:

@Alexio15 What's going on?

Short story:

Cynic leaked info from Vanguard

BC got hit for it after they left Vanguard

Cynic threw Kev under the bus as Kev’s departure from BC was convenient timing

Cynic then stole the bank, transferred it away, and then deleted

Basically Cynic manipulated to take down BC.  Reasons why are unknown.

• Upvote 6

I'm of two minds regarding this whole affair. On one hand, trusting cynic in the first place... Even SK never did that (lub you @Squeegee), but the hit against BC was just a wild excuse from IQ lmao. If BC thought they nailed the leak, alexio himself didn't know about the leak, and denied everything in the first place, when approached by KT and TGH despite what I hear to be fairly amicable relations, then personally that would have been good enough for me. Even then, the hit can still be justified, but after cynic took the bank, ran and came out to obviously be the culprit? I think BC suffered enough for the mistake of trusting him in the first place. If IQ was seriously punishing them for leaking, and had no other beef, they would have backed off then.

There's something more behind it, if IQ wants them crippled so desperately that they wouldn't just let vanguard do the honours in the first place, and continues to attack even after BC lost their bank, two of their gov members and most of their 'allies'. 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

17 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

I'm of two minds regarding this whole affair. On one hand, trusting cynic in the first place... Even SK never did that (lub you @Squeegee), but the hit against BC was just a wild excuse from IQ lmao. If BC thought they nailed the leak, alexio himself didn't know about the leak, and denied everything in the first place, when approached by KT and TGH despite what I hear to be fairly amicable relations, then personally that would have been good enough for me. Even then, the hit can still be justified, but after cynic took the bank, ran and came out to obviously be the culprit? I think BC suffered enough for the mistake of trusting him in the first place. If IQ was seriously punishing them for leaking, and had no other beef, they would have backed off then.

There's something more behind it, if IQ wants them crippled so desperately that they wouldn't just let vanguard do the honours in the first place, and continues to attack even after BC lost their bank, two of their gov members and most of their 'allies'. 

The false premise here is that BC's dysfunctional government should be punishment enough for IQ's purposes.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Auctor said:

The false premise here is that BC's dysfunctional government should be punishment enough for IQ's purposes.

I mean, still don't know why you're hitting them. They had no obligation to you, if anything VG has the cb and apparently they didn't care enough to hit them.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.