Lesson of the Day

Imagine a world without people like Cynic. Sad that people like him exist, totally undeserving of any alliance to have this done to them. 

Best of luck BC, hope you overcome this whole mess. 

Edited by Justin076
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

I might be missing something but this is pretty similar to when Cuzzelle deleted the t$ bank isn't it? 

When that happened didn't Alex return 80% of the bank back to them?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

38 minutes ago, Smith said:

I might be missing something but this is pretty similar to when Cuzzelle deleted the t$ bank isn't it? 

When that happened didn't Alex return 80% of the bank back to them?

Cuzzelle didn’t delete the bank.  Just took it and hid in VM.  If Cynic did the same, it’d make sense

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Sorry you had to go through that @Alexio15.

It is true though, Alexio did deny when Sketchy approached him about the information we got.  Which wasn’t from BC, but from others instead.

Interesting. 

If so, did IQ hit BC for no valid reason then?

4 hours ago, Cypher said:

Honestly, why do people even trust Cynic anymore? He's stolen hundreds of IRL dollars from previous gaming communities, continues to rat out friends and acts like a victim when he's been caught. He's quite literally one of, if not the worst IC and OOC players in PnW.

Hey now. Those are fighting words that's my spot.

On 11/22/2018 at 10:35 PM, Epi said:

Worst alliance of the week? @Kevanovia & is this the end of Good F#ing job xD

It's Great Job! you heathen. Also, yeah BC has a good chance on getting WAOTW

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

10 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Interesting. 

If so, did IQ hit BC for no valid reason then?

Well, he was part of BC gov. It's the alliance job to have good members. Those important members (gov) represent the alliance, so they are expected to take full resposibility for it.

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

I think it was Jesus who said, if you have money give it away without expecting to get it back. Why I don’t believe in banks unless they are giving me money.

I don't think Jesus expected any human to have the power to erase an entire bank with one click.

• Upvote 2
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

I think the real learning lesson from this will be who our friends are & enemies are, based on those who reach out to help, who is cool after & who wants me to remember them as an enemy. All a blur now with all hitting us.

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, Noctis said:

I think it was Jesus who said, if you have money give it away without expecting to get it back. Why I don’t believe in banks unless they are giving me money.

That must be why you're turning the other cheek.

27 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

That must be why you're turning the other cheek.

Willing to turn the cheek with some if people want to peace out & let by gones be. Although I’ll remember any additional bandwagons who think hitting us while down is cool.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

16 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Willing to turn the cheek with some if people want to peace out & let by gones be. Although I’ll remember any additional bandwagons who think hitting us while down is cool.

Is that the seventy times seventh time you forgave me? 

15 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

It's Great Job, you heathen. Also, yeah BC has a good chance on getting WAOTW

How even do you get off dicking on your own friends like that though? I know I've likely missed context on what you're doing here, but I don't get why you would do that to someone who has always had your back.

FX6Lzru.png

6 minutes ago, Tevron said:

How even do you get off dicking on your own friends like that though? I know I've likely missed context on what you're doing here, but I don't get why you would do that to someone who has always had your back.

Wasn't Kev who did the dicking, whack-a-mole time!

settradirect.png