Lesson of the Day

Honestly, why do people even trust Cynic anymore? He's stolen hundreds of IRL dollars from previous gaming communities, continues to rat out friends and acts like a victim when he's been caught. He's quite literally one of, if not the worst IC and OOC players in PnW.

• Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Honestly, why do people even trust Cynic anymore? He's stolen hundreds of IRL dollars from previous gaming communities, continues to rat out friends and acts like a victim when he's been caught. He's quite literally one of, if not the worst IC and OOC players in PnW.

Is it bad I used to get him and you mixed up?

Sorry man won't happen again!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry you had to go through that @Alexio15.

It is true though, Alexio did deny when Sketchy approached him about the information we got.  Which wasn’t from BC, but from others instead.

• Upvote 4

@Alexio15 You never learn fam.

They wanted slots. They'd have rolled you regardless of the reason. Rushing to throw people under the bus to save your AA was never gonna work.

I hope you guys licked Kev's butthole real good cuz if I was him I'd never speak to you again.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif