GoG Declaration of War on The Isle

Ashland1

14 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

1 of the 3 in high leadership said a bad word about you. That doesnt make a connection the entire alliance is out to get you or GotG. 

I can easily say that 1 gov member isnt the the sole voice of The Island. It is no secret how TI's government functions. One person doesnt get to make a decision on behalf of the alliance. Sorry your not used to a more representative government, which we havent been secretive about. 

No I'm not, everyone knows you had beef with Mad Max, and it is equally clear that this war is mostly based on that. You think everyone here is an ignorant child but we can connect the dots. Just admit that this war is because Mad Max said mean things about you so you decided to hit an entire alliance and claiming it's because the entire alliance conspired against you, because that isnt true in any sense or form.

You are more than welcome to throw your fellow leader under the bus to be the scape goat.  Regardless of who you want to throw under the bus it's not my responsibility to handle your high government members.  If you believe they were acting inappropriately then you should have brought it up previously but evidently that wasn't the case. It was allowed and it persisted so that either means 1.) He runs the show 2.) You're too inactive to notice what goes on

Based on relationships and common denominators it leads me to believe that it was both of the options (considering I "worked" with all three of you)

You're just making blanket assumptions to pass judgement.  I have never said anything what you imply.  BTW connecting dots is childs play so you saying you can do that just proves your point more LOL.  

EDIT:  I am basing my assumptions based on what I have experienced and other alliances have experienced regarding you and Mad Max.  It's a solid track record that illuminates the full picture.

Edited by Seeker

gog-forum-size-regs.png

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You are more than welcome to throw your fellow leader under the bus to be the scape goat

Didnt realize stating how you and Max dont have a friendly relationship is throwing him under the bus?

3 minutes ago, Seeker said:

If you believe they were acting inappropriately then you should have brought it up previously

I dont have any reason to punish a member for voicing his opinion. Like I said, we dont use a 1 leader system like you, so we dont go overboard on censoring our members

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, Seeker said:

1.) He runs the show

Not really. Every decision the alliance makes on a whole, does it together. Every member gets a voice, and that isnt a secret. 

6 minutes ago, Seeker said:

2.) You're too inactive to notice what goes on

I noticed how you and max didnt like eachother, but that really isnt any of my business. I'm not anyone's mother, nor do I see the point of putting a gag order on a member in my alliance. Hes freely able to voice his opinion. Sorry the concept of freedom slips right by you ?.

8 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You're just making blanket assumptions to pass judgement

Not really. This DoW post pretty much summed up what this war was about. See, I can also pull the "one of your gov said this, so it must reflect the entire alliance!" trick.

11 minutes ago, Seeker said:

connecting dots is childs play so you saying you can do that just proves your point more LOL.  

So using deductive skills to pinpoint an issue is child play? Damn then detectives need to grow up then. 

I dont understand why it's so hard for you to admit that you have a problem with one member. I mean, it's not hard.

Extreme-eye-roll-gif1.gif

PoJQyFJ.gif

23 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I am basing my assumptions based on what I have experienced and other alliances have experienced regarding you and Mad Max.  It's a solid track record that illuminates the full picture

Oops, didnt see this part. What, you experienced that Max likes to be really involved with whatever hes doing, and that I took a step back because I didnt feel trusted or welcomed in a community I didnt know? Funny story, and I wont really bother asking about the other alliances you are talking about because frankly, you only talk to IQ, and I dont have any friends in that corner, and never felt welcomed there from the very beginning when I was in GotG and couldn't care less of their opinions about me.

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya

PoJQyFJ.gif

Just now, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Didnt realize stating how you and Max dont have a friendly relationship is throwing him under the bus?

You're literally throwing another "leader" under the bus by saying he doesn't represent the alliance.

1 minute ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

I dont have any reason to punish a member for voicing his opinion. Like I said, we dont use a 1 leader system like you, so we dont go overboard on censoring our members

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He's not just a member, he's literally a leader.  You're being obtuse for the sake of it.  I have already stated earlier that I wasn't a fan of gagging members hence why you see some of the responses that have been posted so that's a bit of a reach to claim otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Not really. Every decision the alliance makes on a whole, does it together. Every member gets a voice, and that isnt a secret. 

If that's the case then his actions were condoned by the alliance entirely so the response was justified.

4 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Not really. This DoW post pretty much summed up what this war was about. See, I can also pull the "one of your gov said this, so it must reflect the entire alliance!" trick.

I wouldn't call this a DoW, it's a low government member posting a thread and members voicing their opinion.  There's a difference, you're just willingly absolving it to fit a narrative.  If I was going to gag my members like you implied earlier then the thread wouldn't exist however it does so your previous statement is invalidated.

7 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

So using deductive skills to pinpoint an issue is child play? Damn then detectives need to grow up then. 

I dont understand why it's so hard for you to admit that you have a problem with one member. I mean, it's not hard.

You're connecting dots that I view everyone as children which inherently incorrect nor is it stated anywhere by myself.  You keep citing max as some general member when he literally is not only the creator but the prominent and active leader of TI.  It's just blatantly a false narrative.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png

1 minute ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Oops, didnt see this part. What, you experienced that Max likes to be really involved with whatever hes doing, and that I took a step back because I didnt feel trusted or welcomed in a community I didnt know? Funny story, and I wont really bother asking about the other alliances you are talking about because frankly, you only talk to IQ, and I dont have any friends in that corner, and never felt welcomed there from the very beginning when I was in GotG and couldn't care less of their opinions about me.

I am not going to dig into the specifics but Thalmor experienced the same issues I experienced regarding Max.  (We discussed it pre joining and post leaving)  It wasn't what you're implying and I'm not going to delve into it unless you want to keep pushing the issue.

Your reasoning seems to switch every time we talk however, so keep to a story instead of flip flopping on it which seems to be an apparent issue with you.  You won't feel welcome if you aren't actively doing you part to be involved.  Inactivity isn't an excuse to accuse others as not being involved cause you were in chats that were highly active that you didn't participate in due to your "RL".  It's pretty disingenuous to paint it otherwise when we have logs to prove otherwise.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

31 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You're literally throwing another "leader" under the bus by saying he doesn't represent the alliance

Lol no. I said he wasnt the sole voice of the alliance. Nobody in TI is the sole voice of the alliance, I dont know how that is hard to understand? We work as a team, and every voice in TI gets heard. 

He's not just a member, he's literally a leader.  You're being obtuse for the sake of it.  I have already stated earlier that I wasn't a fan of gagging members hence why you see some of the responses that have been posted so that's a bit of a reach to claim otherwise.

You really dont understand the concept of TI's government. I have stated multiple times that the alliance as a whole make decisions. We dont make decisions without the membership voicing their concerns. 

I wouldn't call this a DoW, it's a low government member posting a thread and members voicing their opinion

So it's ok for your government officials to say whatever they want without repercussions, but when one person voices their opinion in TI, it reflects the entire alliance? Try again. If you are going to use Max voicing his opinion as a "CB", then follow your own standards and hold your people responsible.

22 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Your reasoning seems to switch every time we talk however, so keep to a story instead of flip flopping on it which seems to be an apparent issue with you.

Lol, really dont have a response for this tbh.

Inactivity isn't an excuse to accuse others as not being involved 

I wasnt involved in-game but I had discord on my phone, and I had my phone on me  when I wasnt at work, which granted was the majority of my waking moment of my life at the time was doing, work.

didn't participate in due to your "RL".

Sorry that the concept of having responsibilities that limited my time on the game was more important? It wasn't a hidden secret that I put my RL job before this game, and then working on the side just to make enough to pay the bills. Yes, I'll admit when I was in your alliance, I did go inactive, never denied that. I was working a full time job and having to do side work just to survive, it left me little time to actually get on the game. Could I have checked the game at work? Maybe but what I was doing kept me pretty busy, and it slipped my mind I could go hide in the restroom for a minute or two and check my messages, message some peeps and etc., but I didnt because essentially I had decided RL became before you. Lucky, or unluckily if you ask certain people, I dont have that much struggle keeping a roof over my head so you can keep judging me by the fact I did what I had to do instead of playing a game hours on end, but that still doesnt change the fact that this war is solely an issue between you and max, and you decided to attack an entire alliance instead of reaching out. GG

EDIT: Also, not really. I never felt welcomed\trusted in that community, it's just another reason why I decided to delve more into my RL work and side jobs. 

EDITEDIT: Keyword: felt. I never said that you guys didnt trust me or did anything to make me feel unwelcomed, it's how I felt at the time so it made it easier for me to shrink back into my little corner

PoJQyFJ.gif

Hold on i'm sorry let's retrace here.

Did we just say, in the same breath, that one does not like to gag members and likes instead to allow them free reign of speech.
BUT, one also will not tolerate aggressive tone and behavior towards said members and the alliance itself.

It seems we've had a break down of cause and effect here. Now, see, Buorhann does the whole member speech freedom thing perfectly. He lets them say as they wish within reason, regardless of their aggression. Of course, he also understands and accepts the consequences of them behaving in this manner, which affect both that member and the alliance. Infact, such behavior was actually used for a CB against them.

So, either you and your allies, will gag or otherwise exercise some degree of control over your membership who does nothing with their entire existence on these forums but act in an endlessly arrogant, aggressive, baiting and derisive tone - OR - you will take the TGH road of things, and accept that you will receive in kind what you have dealt. 

Please pick one, and lets stop ignoring the toxicity of ones own membership, while pointing the blame at others. Your toxicity is on and no one else, regardless of how others behave. If you wish them to be the villain of that scenario, than you must be the hero, and do not as the villain does, or otherwise be Lex Luthor clones competing with each other. 

^ A message for more than just IQ, by the way.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Lol no. I said he wasnt the sole voice of the alliance. Nobody in TI is the sole voice of the alliance, I dont know how that is hard to understand? We work as a team, and every voice in TI gets heard. 

That literally wasn't what I was saying though? I was saying you're not taking responsibility which you currently are not taking responsibility for it.  If you work as a team then it just enhances my argument that you're trying to disprove by implying you have the high amount of communication across the board.  It literally proves me right.

5 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

You really dont understand the concept of TI's government. I have stated multiple times that the alliance as a whole make decisions. We dont make decisions without the membership voicing their concerns. 

That's fine and dandy but you just admitted that you accepted it entirely so it's an alliance issue that was adopted whole sale.  So there's no issue then?

7 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

So it's ok for your government officials to say whatever they want without repercussions, but when one person voices their opinion in TI, it reflects the entire alliance? Try again. If you are going to use Max voicing his opinion as a "CB", then follow your own standards and hold your people responsible.

If they want to say stuff that I deem as unnecessary and entirely not aligned with how myself and @Cinomoo envisions our alliance being then you're correct.  They will not be promoted into high government to represent Guardians of the Galaxy.  That's definitely how we operate.  You're still drawing false pretenses when it's literally a LEADER talking vs a member.  There's a big difference that you're dismissing entirely to conveniently paint your own narrative that is flawed.  

14 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

I wasnt involved in-game but I had discord on my phone, and I had my phone on me  when I wasnt at work, which granted was the majority of my waking moment of my life at the time was doing, work.

So, we admit that isn't wasn't an IQ issue as much as it was an Abby issue?  It's fine to be busy with RL, nobody is going to harp you for that.  However, when you try to frame others at fault when they afforded you every ability to be apart of the group, that is when I have a big issue.  It's just being disingenuous and downright disrespectful which I do not appreciate.

18 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Sorry that the concept of having responsibilities that limited my time on the game was more important? It wasn't a hidden secret that I put my RL job before this game, and then working on the side just to make enough to pay the bills. Yes, I'll admit when I was in your alliance, I did go inactive, never denied that. I was working a full time job and having to do side work just to survive, it left me little time to actually get on the game. Could I have checked the game at work? Maybe but what I was doing kept me pretty busy, and it slipped my mind I could go hide in the restroom for a minute or two and check my messages, message some peeps and etc., but I didnt because essentially I had decided RL became before you. Lucky, or unluckily if you ask certain people, I dont have that much struggle keeping a roof over my head so you can keep judging me by the fact I did what I had to do instead of playing a game hours on end, but that still doesnt change the fact that this war is solely an issue between you and max, and you decided to attack an entire alliance instead of reaching out. GG

EDIT: Also, not really. I never felt welcomed\trusted in that community, it's just another reason why I decided to delve more into my RL work and side jobs. 

Nobody had an issue with RL problem; You can cite my previous conversations trying to help you/advise you as a friend as proof that it wasn't a problem.  Shit happens.  I understand it and so does literally anyone else :P  

I never tried to drag you into the game more so than your RL, I am really surprised you're bringing RL into this whole conversation given how I have tried my best to help you.  It's not exactly fair or what I desired.  I wanted to help you out cause I want to help people out in general, it doesn't matter if it helps me out or not (in-game).  You should know that based on my RL services that I told you about... (just saying).  I literally never stated I judged you for keeping RL ahead of the game, if you ask people who were high gov at the time I was a strong push for you keeping RL first and I'd cover the rest.  That wasn't the issue.  The issue was you were saying you weren't being active etc.  You shouldn't just make false accusations.

You are really down playing it heavily.  

gog-forum-size-regs.png

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Did we just say, in the same breath, that one does not like to gag members and likes instead to allow them free reign of speech.
BUT, one also will not tolerate aggressive tone and behavior towards said members and the alliance itself.

Correct, if a member cannot reply in a cordial and respectful manner that isn't overtly absurd then there's no issue. 

9 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

It seems we've had a break down of cause and effect here. Now, see, Buorhann does the whole member speech freedom thing perfectly. He lets them say as they wish within reason, regardless of their aggression. Of course, he also understands and accepts the consequences of them behaving in this manner, which affect both that member and the alliance. Infact, such behavior was actually used for a CB against them.

I don't care how he operates his alliance, it is his alliance and this is my alliance.

11 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

So, either you and your allies, will gag or otherwise exercise some degree of control over your membership who does nothing with their entire existence on these forums but act in an endlessly arrogant, aggressive, baiting and derisive tone - OR - you will take the TGH road of things, and accept that you will receive in kind what you have dealt. 

I don't care how our allies approach their members approach regarding the forums but I will keep standards.  

13 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Please pick one, and lets stop ignoring the toxicity of ones own membership, while pointing the blame at others. Your toxicity is on and no one else, regardless of how others behave. If you wish them to be the villain of that scenario, than you must be the hero, and do not as the villain does, or otherwise be Lex Luthor clones competing with each other. 

It's a result of a precedent set by others, you're just being obtuse to that fact.  Nobody is ignoring anything, the point was that the people criticizing is by far more at fault for the current situation than the ones currently commenting.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

47 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I dont if this was directed at me and I dont remember saying this but I am tired and may of made a mistake on what I was attempting to say so I apologize if i did

Of course, he also understands and accepts the consequences of them behaving in this manner, which affect both that member and the alliance. Infact, such behavior was actually used for a CB against them.

I also understand this. I am fine with GotG using a similar CB, but they didnt. He stated we actively went out of our way to harm GotG. I am totally understanding if he got tired of Mad Max's voicing his opinion, I would respect his decision. Granted Seeker includes it was a part of his CB, but imo it doesnt mean anything when you start adding in false stuff like how TI supposedly actively went out of their way to harm GotG.

If you wish them to be the villain of that scenario,

I dont care who is the villain in this scenario. 

43 minutes ago, Seeker said:

That literally wasn't what I was saying though

Yes you did. You took one persons opinion and chose that as the opinion of the entire alliance. 

You're still drawing false pretenses when it's literally a LEADER

Ashland is still apart of your government. Low government is still government. May not be in the entire inner circle, but he Is still in a government position unless I misread something, which I'll admit could be what happened and why I am semi confused.

Yes hes one of the three highest level in the alliance, but it still doesnt mean he is the sole decider and image of the alliance. Granted he has taken over FA, so I'll give you that hes been more active there, but in the end, we dont hold titles. There isnt a single person in charge of FA, IA, Econ, or Mil. We rely on Consensus on decisions, like who we ally, if we go to war and etc. 

However, when you try to frame others at fault when they afforded you every ability to be apart of the group

I wasnt faulting them, you forgot to read the keyword. Feelings =\= facts. They may have, but I didnt feel like they even wanted me to be apart of the group, which made it easier for me to go into a little corner and just observe. 

Nobody had an issue with RL problem; You can cite my previous conversations trying to help you/advise you as a friend as proof that it wasn't a problem.  Shit happens.  I understand it and so does literally anyone else

You apparently did/do have an issue when I was struggling and on the verge of homelessness(which i ended up homeless anyways for a couple of weeks gg me) and focused on RL. I appreciated when you advised and tried to help me as a friend. Just because we dont have the best of relations right now doesnt mean I didn't appreciate it then but frankly I dont believe you when you try to throw RL into my face. I had my reasons for being away at the time.

I am really surprised you're bringing RL

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

due to your "RL"

^ that's why I brought up my Real life in the first place. 

The issue was you were saying you weren't being active etc

I'm sorry, u dont understand what you are trying to say here, I don't think I ever denied being inactive while I was in GotG. I did tell you  when I got stuck at work or had to go do a side job to and that I was sorry I wasnt able to focus more on the game.

You shouldn't just make false accusations.

You havent given me any reason to believe that TI had made moves to undermine GotG, which is why I'm still stuck on that this war was solely based on your fight with Max, because I cannot think of an other issue because that was the only thing that caused GotG and TI to not have any form of good relations. Most of TI didnt have an issue with GotG, only one did, and he has the right to voice his opinion.

I was saying you're not taking responsibility which you currently 

(Sorry I scrolled up and saw this and wanted to discuss this)

Because at the end of the day, I am not Max's boss, like how he isnt my boss? That would be like two department managers in the same store was responsible for the other department managers actions. It's not. I cant go in and say "Hey, I dont like this so you need to stop". I could suggest on the lines that maybe he could chill out, but granted I didnt think you took it seriously considering TI wasnt/isnt a serious threat to your alliance, and two, if you did have an issue I would of assumed you would of at least contacted me first about it. I will give you that I tend to stay on invisible mode alot on discord, but even still, before you had always contacted me when you needed something or had an issue, so forgive me for not thinking you wouldnt do the same now. I dont hate you Seeker, I just dont see any other reason for this war, and that's why I called it out. You can DM me proof of the other things you said we did, and I may of missed it, but the only thing I saw was that Max was vocal about not liking you, and wasnt shy about it, but I havent seen anything that TI was moving to actively disrupt GotG in any way.

PoJQyFJ.gif

I stopped reading halfway through your guy’s back and forth and I don’t think I’m the only one.

Seeker, it’s obvious you just didn’t like Max’s comments, it’s not the first time you beat up on smaller allinces because of comments made you didn’t like, for example, Assassin Order.

So just admit it and get off your high horse.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

@Natalia Poklonskaya

That was really weird. When @ you it wouldn't let me type anything else in there and when I tried to undo it, it submitted the comment. Anyway, what I was going to say is there's a serious problem with your argument: I'm not gov. High or low. I came on board to help out and pitch in wherever I can. Which involves occasionally giving advice in specific areas where I have a little expertise. But you can check our in game page. I'm not there as gov. I am not listed as gov in our discord. I did not ascribe myself a role when I posted this or anything else. I don't have a title. I am just a normal member in every respect. So I guess your whole argument kind of falls apart.

Edited by Ashland1
I did this by accident and literally can't figure out how to undo it. Pretty frustrating.

5 hours ago, Ashland1 said:

So I guess your whole argument kind of falls apart.

Lol, one part of the argument was about if you were Gov or not. Doesnt really affect the majority of it, so I guess your rebuttal doesnt hold ground

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

12 hours ago, Kastor said:

I stopped reading halfway through your guy’s back and forth and I don’t think I’m the only one.

Seeker, it’s obvious you just didn’t like Max’s comments, it’s not the first time you beat up on smaller allinces because of comments made you didn’t like, for example, Assassin Order.

So just admit it and get off your high horse.

You're definitely not the only one; I didn't bother reading it either :P

Wow this is getting nuts. 

And it’s all about MEEEEE

So, if y’all wanna know my personal life. The thing that was discussed between Thalmor and Seeker back when I left KT to join VE at the time here it is. 

I moved away from friends and family across the country to Texas from NY. I had a job set up that fell through, I spent nearly 2 months applying everywhere whilst receiving “overqualified” stamps on my applications. (My PW life and character is not an accurate depiction of my life off this game) I have a stellar history of employment, certifications and career line.

Anyway, during this time I was depressed. Pretty much cried myself to sleep every night thinking I made a huge mistake. I missed my relationship I had, I missed everything - the only thing I had was my dog. Honestly, I was just in a really low spot.  

I don’t like to share my feelings with people and I generally just like to hide it behind a wall of humor and being insanely outgoing and fun. 

I made a mistake and confided into a person who I thought was a friend because he shared personal information with me, Thalmor. Thalmor was an insanely inefficient leader and fricked mostly everything up in early KT - I mean most of the members even recognize that. When I decided to leave he told seeker that I was pretty much mentally unstable, probably suicidal, and divulged my personal conversations and feelings to Seeker - ultimately made me look like a crazy person during my low time in my life. Thanks Thalmor. 

Seeker questioned me, I was like wtf. Seeker let me into VE. 

Being in VE was fun. GoG was better. Seeker likes to keep his own gov (at the time) out of the loop and use excuses like “people call me a dictator so I need you guys to help meeeee” prob can search old dms for that. Lol 

ultimately I have nothing currently against Thalmor or seeker. I’m insanely successful in my current life. I’m in an amazing spot and legit loving life. I kept fighting and I won. 

I’ve Been talking to seeker to figure out peace terms and as long as he’s being actually genuine, I think we can make a turn for the better and not fall into this OOC bullshit that most wars come down to. 

Ashland still trash tho. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I'd imagine that your web design skills would show that you've had good job experience in that field, if that was the career you pursued.

Graphics and design is all just a hobby. 

• Moderators
On 11/28/2018 at 6:00 PM, Prefonteen said:

If i were not an esteemed political figure in a vibrant and real world, but rather a man playing a game, i would feel like the message i am quoting is an infraction on the clearly defined ic-ooc line which that games moderators would vigorously uphold.

but that is not the case, so i will instead thank you for your service to your country, private Smith. Semper Fi.

TKjy7gJ.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So at the end of the day, it was Thalmor's fault.

This sounds resembling 

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

16 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I made a mistake and confided into a person who I thought was a friend because he shared personal information with me, Thalmor. When I decided to leave he told seeker that I was pretty much mentally unstable, probably suicidal, and divulged my personal conversations and feelings to Seeker - ultimately made me look like a crazy person during my low time in my life. Thanks Thalmor.

Hey Mad Max, hope all is well. I'm happy we managed to reconnect recently and have rekindled the friendship we had. Hit me up if you're ever down to chat.

Now, I have no dog in this fight. I personally don't care who's rolling who and why. If KT's leadership tells me to blow something up, I'll blow it up, and that's about all that matters to me. However, Mad Max, you're slinging some allegations against me that are grossly wrong. When I spoke to Seeker after you left, I never brought up any of your OOC issues. I never told Seeker you were mentally unstable or suicidal. Everything I spoke to Seeker about was entirely IC, and he can back me up on this.

Take care Mad Max, and good luck on the war and in peace talks. DM me if you want to talk any.

new_forum_sig_2.png