GoG Declaration of War on The Isle

Ashland1

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

Were you even around when BC joined VG or knew the conversations that went on at the time? VG has always made it clear they have their own independent foreign policy, but there exists a relationship with IQ. Those are two different things.  There hasn't been a single discussion between Polar or the NPO in cancelling our MDoAP, and Polar's been upfront with us with regards to VG and thats fine. If BC failed in showcasing a different FA path to its allies, for them to buy into cancelling IQ treaties, thats again on you, not them. Also it doesn't matter if VG wishes to break away from IQ or not, thats not our core reason with this war. It lies with BC leaking on their way out. I like how of everything, you're constantly repeating that line, without going into the fact that BC's leaked, aimed to undermine and harm IQ and we're responding to those actions. 

Is it a fact that they leaked? Can we see?

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

I like how of everything, you're constantly repeating that line, without going into the fact that BC's leaked, aimed to undermine and harm IQ and we're responding to those actions. 

you may want to scroll up to posts from about 13 hours ago.

• Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

10 minutes ago, ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ said:

Is it a fact that they leaked? Can we see?

There was a date and time given to BC and only BC, and that was the sole date/time that was leaked. 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

You sound like a child trying to pretend dumb games are anything other than dumb games. You know the type. That five year old who insists that everyone talk to his teddy bear.

I'm sorry but did you actually just say that after your conduct in starting this thread.

I'll take "What even is self awareness" for 500, Alex. 

Also, VG is independent of IQ in the same way Puerto Rico is independent from the US.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

There was a date and time given to BC and only BC, and that was the sole date/time that was leaked. 

But you don't suppose BC discussed the date with their allies in Vanguard, who could have also then leaked the information? I'm not saying they did or didn't, but I just don't understand how this all happened, can we dm?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

47 minutes ago, ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ said:

But you don't suppose BC discussed the date with their allies in Vanguard, who could have also then leaked the information? I'm not saying they did or didn't, but I just don't understand how this all happened, can we dm?

My DM's are always free and you should be able to find me on almost any Discord channel. My nick is Keshav on Discord, if you want to hit me up, feel free!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

My DM's are always free and you should be able to find me on almost any Discord channel. My nick is Keshav on Discord, if you want to hit me up, feel free!

Damn still towing the party line of, my CB is super sekret OOC.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

On 11/22/2018 at 12:35 PM, Prefonteen said:

You sound like a raving idiot atm.

Now now.. That's not very nice. As I stated in the other war threads, please refrain from name calling/personal attacks. I'm not issuing warnings but yet just a blanket verbal warning to everyone. Any further personal attacks, name calling or other forum rule breaks will result in warn points. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

What's the point in keeping the CB proof under wraps? Why not just post it on the forums and shame BC? 

And by that, I don't mean the CB itself, but the proof alongside it. 

Though it would be pretty nice to refresh what the actual CB is. Too many people popping in with their interpretation of the CB. 

5 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Now now.. That's not very nice. As I stated in the other war threads, please refrain from name calling/personal attacks. I'm not issuing warnings but yet just a blanket verbal warning to everyone. Any further personal attacks, name calling or other forum rule breaks will result in warn points. 

Sorry mom :(

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

9 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

How is saying someone sounds like a “raving idiot”, in the context of an In-character political discussion, be a personal attack? 

This is a very idiotic post, Mad Hatter. 

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Uhm if this is your stance ok but I certainly hope you addressed the post he was quoting, which was a far less ambiguous out of character attack.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

4 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Uhm if this is your stance ok but I certainly hope you addressed the post he was quoting, which was a far less ambiguous out of character attack.

Just so we're all on the same page I was not addressing only Prefonteen. I just did not feel the need to waste time quoting every single OOC attack itt. That's why I said it was a blanket verbal to all. Honestly, I chose Prefonteens post because I felt he would be mature enough to accept the verbal warning for what it is, just a post to let mod presence be known and felt that he would understand he was not being singled out, but yet just used as an example. 

30 minutes ago, Mad Hatter said:

Just so we're all on the same page I was not addressing only Prefonteen. I just did not feel the need to waste time quoting every single OOC attack itt. That's why I said it was a blanket verbal to all. Honestly, I chose Prefonteens post because I felt he would be mature enough to accept the verbal warning for what it is, just a post to let mod presence be known and felt that he would understand he was not being singled out, but yet just used as an example. 

Little weird to be done in a call out fashion, but what do I know.

settradirect.png

I could argue that my post was an IC valuation of of the IC conduct of the IC character which was treading OOC lines, and that therefore not a warning, but rather a thank you was in order.

but im mature enough not to be such a cynic :)

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

I don't have an issue regarding someone voicing their opinion.  I don't really value gagging members, if they view something a particular way then so be it.  However it becomes an issue (with me) when it becomes absurdly toxic.  It has been a trend long before this thread was created; even with alliances currently criticizing people in this thread of being too hostile. It's pretty grand to see them chirp in despite their own alliances toxicity.  Pot calling the kettle black or something /shrug

Not entirely sure why Bad Company is being brought up here; If we were going to be stickler to rules then that is the rule that is being broken.  

Topic Hijacking

Derailing a thread, or inducing topics that are not related to the original subject.

You could argue it relates to BC but nobody relevant to Guardians of the Galaxy has stated so.  The only connection you're pointing towards is via ties in-game that weren't cited in this thread.  @Mad Hatter If you're gonna make a warning then you need to pay attention to the rules which that one was obviously broken.  

War is not meant to be fair, there are always going to be people who have a significant advantage given their strategy.  We have a track record of hitting alliances that have a running record of working against ourselves and/or our allies.  Whether it be spoken via forums or via discord.  We have moved to put ourselves in a position to eliminate the said  threats.  It will happen sooner or later, however, the result is the same.  We are fair lads in Guardians of the Galaxy but we will not take consistent aggressive tones towards us or our allies lightly and the repercussions will follow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

gog-forum-size-regs.png

3 minutes ago, Seeker said:

We have a track record of hitting alliances that have a running record of working against ourselves and/or our allies

Debatable. The Island hasnt actively done anything to harm GotG as far as I am concerned. Max may of told others of his personal opinion of you and your alliance, but one voice isnt a a direct means the Island is pursuing policies to harm GotG, you do that on your own with your claims like this. If you would just say the truth that you wanted to hit TI because of Max's opinion and you wanted a war you could easily overwhelm with numbers, we would actually show a form of respect, but you hide under false pretenses and try to say TI has actively harmed you, because frankly, all we were actively pursuing before the war was to build our small community. 

PoJQyFJ.gif

Just now, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Debatable. The Island hasnt actively done anything to harm GotG as far as I am concerned. Max may of told others of his personal opinion of you and your alliance, but one voice isnt a a direct means the Island is pursuing policies to harm GotG, you do that on your own with your claims like this. If you would just say the truth that you wanted to hit TI because of Max's opinion and you wanted a war you could easily overwhelm with numbers, we would actually show a form of respect, but you hide under false pretenses and try to say TI has actively harmed you, because frankly, all we were actively pursuing before the war was to build our small community. 

There's nothing debatable regarding a leader exemplifying a distinct hatred/antagonist role towards Guardians of the Galaxy.  It is proven through various things stated on the forums and via Discord.  You can't reasonably say that someone in high leadership role isn't responsible (leader/creator), that's an absurd train of thought.  You're drawing false pretenses at best.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

7 minutes ago, Seeker said:

There's nothing debatable regarding a leader exemplifying a distinct hatred/antagonist role towards Guardians of the Galaxy.

1 of the 3 in high leadership said a bad word about you. That doesnt make a connection the entire alliance is out to get you or GotG. 

You can't reasonably say that someone in high leadership role isn't responsible

I can easily say that 1 gov member isnt the the sole voice of The Island. It is no secret how TI's government functions. One person doesnt get to make a decision on behalf of the alliance. Sorry your not used to a more representative government, which we havent been secretive about. 

You're drawing false pretenses at best

No I'm not, everyone knows you had beef with Mad Max, and it is equally clear that this war is mostly based on that. You think everyone here is an ignorant child but we can connect the dots. Just admit that this war is because Mad Max said mean things about you so you decided to hit an entire alliance instead of claiming it's because the entire alliance conspired against you, because that isnt true in any sense or form.

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya

PoJQyFJ.gif