GoG Declaration of War on The Isle

Ashland1

35 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Hey Mad Max, hope all is well. I'm happy we managed to reconnect recently and have rekindled the friendship we had. Hit me up if you're ever down to chat.

Now, I have no dog in this fight. I personally don't care who's rolling who and why. If KT's leadership tells me to blow something up, I'll blow it up, and that's about all that matters to me. However, Mad Max, you're slinging some allegations against me that are grossly wrong. When I spoke to Seeker after you left, I never brought up any of your OOC issues. I never told Seeker you were mentally unstable or suicidal. Everything I spoke to Seeker about was entirely IC, and he can back me up on this.

Take care Mad Max, and good luck on the war and in peace talks. DM me if you want to talk any.

Slob on my knob. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

no u

TBH maybe seeker is the liar. 

If I could log into my Axel discord I would grab them logs, but I can’t so frick it?

like I said - I’ve moved on beyond that. We’ve talked multiple times. Played tournament together Pp touches. Like what else does the world need to prove that people move on. 

We cant all be Ashland and just stay stuck. 

3 hours ago, Cliveiudeaus said:

Came for the war trash talk, stayed for the therapy sessions. Now if only someone could throw a chair or something i'd be terribly obliged.

Throws you the share ball. 

Whats on your mind?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Throws you the share ball. 

Whats on your mind?

Honestly? Earwigs. Its a goddamn war out there man, and the earwigs are tenacious and multiplying.

I made a few oil traps to kill them which seems to have had some effect, but i think they might be learning.

Help.

• Upvote 1

On 11/27/2018 at 5:28 AM, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

So it's ok for your government officials to say whatever they want without repercussions, but when one person voices their opinion in TI, it reflects the entire alliance? Try again. If you are going to use Max voicing his opinion as a "CB", then follow your own standards and hold your people responsible.

Which government member are you referring too?

On 11/27/2018 at 6:42 AM, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Yes you did. You took one persons opinion and chose that as the opinion of the entire alliance. 

He leads the alliance with back falls in case his decisions result in unwise decisions.  Nobody is fooled by this measure, it's pretty expected at the least.  Lets not try to paint it otherwise.  

Ashland is still apart of your government. Low government is still government. May not be in the entire inner circle, but he Is still in a government position unless I misread something, which I'll admit could be what happened and why I am semi confused.

Ashland plays a part of our milcom but he's not government by any measure.  He may have been previously labeled as such in Discord but that's purely due to convenience, not to try to bring forth a role he runs.

Yes hes one of the three highest level in the alliance, but it still doesnt mean he is the sole decider and image of the alliance. Granted he has taken over FA, so I'll give you that hes been more active there, but in the end, we dont hold titles. There isnt a single person in charge of FA, IA, Econ, or Mil. We rely on Consensus on decisions, like who we ally, if we go to war and etc. 

He hasn't taken over FA, you're just making assumptions.  

I wasnt faulting them, you forgot to read the keyword. Feelings =\= facts. They may have, but I didnt feel like they even wanted me to be apart of the group, which made it easier for me to go into a little corner and just observe. 

I don't feel you deserve a place unless you put a path to require you to be a part in it.  Essentially, you weren't active enough to play your part and you're blaming them for not conforming to it.  The people I have introduced since you have literally not have an issue regarding their opinion being taken seriously.

You apparently did/do have an issue when I was struggling and on the verge of homelessness(which i ended up homeless anyways for a couple of weeks gg me) and focused on RL. I appreciated when you advised and tried to help me as a friend. Just because we dont have the best of relations right now doesnt mean I didn't appreciate it then but frankly I dont believe you when you try to throw RL into my face. I had my reasons for being away at the time.

You keep manifesting this into a real life issue despite acknowledging that I was more than willing to help you whenever you had an issue IRL.  I don't see why this needs to be brought up in all honesty, I was more than understanding and I was willing to ignore inactivity due to it.  Why is it being brought up?

I wasn't saying you didn't have a reason, I was stating you weren't active which is a factual thing. If you can't be active then you can't lead.  It's not that complicated.

On 11/27/2018 at 8:53 AM, Kastor said:

Seeker, it’s obvious you just didn’t like Max’s comments, it’s not the first time you beat up on smaller allinces because of comments made you didn’t like, for example, Assassin Order.

So just admit it and get off your high horse.

Lets be honest, you were equally sized to rumble with us.  We just happened to take you guys out, there's nothing more than that.  No high horse necessary in regards to that.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:26 AM, Prefonteen said:

Your writings as the leader of a neighboring nation lead me as the head of a sovereign state with a vested interest in the stability of the geopolitical macroenvironment to conclude that there is a large probability that you are and therefore will act as an irrational and unstable actor.

I as a nation leader who cares for his people am concerned.

If anything your past history as t$ has discounted that entirely, to say otherwise is purely ludicrous.  By t$ logic it's fine if a member wants to rant all day long as long as it's not in a governmental role.  (Which others can definitely gather by the past threads/logs)

On 11/30/2018 at 10:54 PM, Mad Max said:

-Snip-

I don't think anyone disputes there was some issues regarding you and Thalmor :P

On 12/1/2018 at 3:20 PM, Thalmor said:

Hey Mad Max, hope all is well. I'm happy we managed to reconnect recently and have rekindled the friendship we had. Hit me up if you're ever down to chat.

Now, I have no dog in this fight. I personally don't care who's rolling who and why. If KT's leadership tells me to blow something up, I'll blow it up, and that's about all that matters to me. However, Mad Max, you're slinging some allegations against me that are grossly wrong. When I spoke to Seeker after you left, I never brought up any of your OOC issues. I never told Seeker you were mentally unstable or suicidal. Everything I spoke to Seeker about was entirely IC, and he can back me up on this.

Take care Mad Max, and good luck on the war and in peace talks. DM me if you want to talk any.

I will agree regarding this, Thalmor was professional regarding your departure from KT.  The suicidal and unstable part is a big surprise to myself. 

gog-forum-size-regs.png

On 12/1/2018 at 4:21 PM, Mad Max said:

TBH maybe seeker is the liar. 

If I could log into my Axel discord I would grab them logs, but I can’t so frick it?

like I said - I’ve moved on beyond that. We’ve talked multiple times. Played tournament together Pp touches. Like what else does the world need to prove that people move on. 

We cant all be Ashland and just stay stuck. 

Honestly, I don't remember him ever mentioning the suicidal stuff or anything of the sort.  I remember him saying that you were off the hinges and a bit over the edge regarding certain issues.  I didn't take that as suicidal, I would have definitely not taken that lightly given that I happen to be a Marine IRL and we have 22 kill themselves per month and I have had my own friends do it/contemplate it.  I don't take it facking lightly.  Not at f##king at all.  So banish the thought it was brought up.

Edited by Seeker

gog-forum-size-regs.png

10 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Which government member are you referring too?

Mistake, thought Ashland was in low gov. Thought that was clear after I talked with Ashland.

11 minutes ago, Seeker said:

He hasn't taken over FA, you're just making assumptions. 

He has been doing the majority of it, so he may not hold an official title saying "FA leader" but he was the one who took the initiative with the Paradise bloc, so I'm content on holding his opinion on FA matters high considering I have taken a step back from FA. Dont know what assumptions you are talking about. 

13 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You keep manifesting this into a real life issue despite acknowledging that I was more than willing to help you whenever you had an issue IRL.  I don't see why this needs to be brought up in all honesty, I was more than understanding and I was willing to ignore inactivity due to it.  Why is it being brought up?

I was explaining my side of the argument. Dont forget you were the one who brought it up first.

14 minutes ago, Seeker said:

wasn't saying you didn't have a reason, I was stating you weren't active which is a factual thing

Why do you keep bringing this point up? I havent denied I wasnt active in your gov. 

Not seeing why u think bringing this part up. Havent denied it. 

PoJQyFJ.gif

1 minute ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Mistake, thought Ashland was in low gov. Thought that was clear after I talked with Ashland.

He stated afterwards he wasn't in government?

1 minute ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

He has been doing the majority of it, so he may not hold an official title saying "FA leader" but he was the one who took the initiative with the Paradise bloc, so I'm content on holding his opinion on FA matters high considering I have taken a step back from FA. Dont know what assumptions you are talking about. 

Just cause he's the vocal person on the forums doesn't insinuate anything other than he likes to shoot the shit.  (which a lot love to do).  Nobody involved the "Paradise Bloc"  besides yourself so not sure why that's being brought into the discussion.

4 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

I was explaining my side of the argument. Dont forget you were the one who brought it up first.

Sure, I was explaining you were inactive which happens.  I wasn't trying to shame you, I was just stating facts hehe.

6 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Why do you keep bringing this point up? I havent denied I wasnt active in your gov. 

Not seeing why u think bringing this part up. Havent denied it.

It's brought up because it's a statement of truth?  Is there a reason why it shouldn't be brought up?

gog-forum-size-regs.png

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

He stated afterwards he wasn't in government?

Hence why I said I made a mistake. Can you not read? Or are you just skimming the comments?

It's brought up because it's a statement of truth?  Is there a reason why it shouldn't be brought up

I mean, yeah if you havent already said this, but you have. Multiple times and I havent denied that I wasnt actively active within GotG and you know my reasons for that. 

Just cause he's the vocal person on the forums doesn't insinuate anything other than he likes to shoot the shit.

I dont see what you are getting at. Just saying. 

Nobody involved the "Paradise Bloc"  besides yourself so not sure why that's being brought into the discussion.

It was just an example of the initiatives he took(which he put his suggestion down with the alliance and we decided together) us. Wasnt involving the bloc itself. Was just using the example of the planning he did with the other alliances involved the bloc and why we generally respect his suggestions in TI, may of not been clear where I was going with that, so I do apologize for that. 

Sure, I was explaining you were inactive which happens.  I wasn't trying to shame you, I was just stating facts hehe.

Sure, bringing it up once to clear the air is fine. Bringing it up multiple times, even when I didnt deny it the first time, even after i gave you my reasons, and not denying it, feels more like an attempt to either to try to shame me in some form of way or you just dont like the answer I give, or both, and it doesnt really matter if it's either/both. I am not ashamed of my reasons, nor does it matter if you like my answers. At the end of the day, it doesnt matter compared to other events happening in my life ?

PoJQyFJ.gif

9 hours ago, Seeker said:

Honestly, I don't remember him ever mentioning the suicidal stuff or anything of the sort.  I remember him saying that you were off the hinges and a bit over the edge regarding certain issues.  I didn't take that as suicidal, I would have definitely not taken that lightly given that I happen to be a Marine IRL and we have 22 kill themselves per month and I have had my own friends do it/contemplate it.  I don't take it facking lightly.  Not at f##king at all.  So banish the thought it was brought up.

I’ll banish the thought. But not our love.