GoG Declaration of War on The Isle

Ashland1

15 hours ago, Ashland1 said:

GoG got rolled a bunch of times before I came around and we've now declared three wars in the span of a week! What more do you want, Becky?!

Also I want to go on record saying we absolutely will be counting Pixel Republic's deletion towards our war score. Delete button OP!

Max: For the love of God dude. You can't just throw your hands in the air and say you're a micro when you're attacked for things you did. You had this beating coming. Just take it. I am not impressed with your defense of Incompetence via Incompetence.

Lmao. 

What exactly did I do? ? call you guys C-words? Say seeker is trash? Say that you’re still ahit at PR and you make your alliance look as retarded as it actually is?

We already said there are more pros than cons. I respond to your posts and your I’ll advised friends posts simply because it is absoluuuuutely entertaining to read your nonsense which you believe makes you and your shit alliance seem legitimate and masculine. Well, it doesn’t and it ain’t. 

We are a micro because we are a micro. Your logic makes no sense. Anyone who knows me knows that I’ve always called TI a micro. 

I think you need to go back to where you were hiding before this shit Dow from your shit alliance and maybe try something new. 

Awfully sad sad that you come out of your hibernation closet/safe space and pull some shut that happened years ago and attempt to make claim that I, of all people, irrelevant and worthless (as you say) did something “wrong” and deserve a DoW. 

You are a joke. And a lot of people are echoing that same sentiment about you and GoG since this DoW. I mean, not that they didn’t shit on GoG before - you’re own coalition talks shit about GoG on regular basis. ? 

cute. Just cute. 

I to go back to work tomorrow and I think I’ve said all that needs to be said - you can only call someone a joke so many times and have them not realize and still try to be a tough guy. ? 

also, stop spying oblivion. They are on your team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

Interesting. I would argue that some gov members of IQ were openly confrontational to BC on the OWF and Discord prior to any aggressive behavior coming from BC towards IQ.

Most of the individuals from outside of BC that I have talked to since this war has come to pass have indicated that they have heard of these “leaks” prior to the war from either IQ or other alliances in VG not named BC. If what you were really after was a “leak”, perhaps you should get your fishing rod and throw your bait out there again. 

BC wasn’t even willing to discuss warchest standards. Not what was in their warchests, just the set standard for war. This is not an unreasonable discussion to have given the fact that it’s probably BC would have ended up in a coalition with us. Given their pitiful performance in AC and now this war  perhaps with future partners they should actually try to cooperate. 

Edited by The Mad Titan

1 hour ago, The Mad Titan said:

BC wasn’t even willing to discuss warchest standards. Not what was in their warchests, just the set standard for war. This is not an unreasonable discussion to have given the fact that it’s probably BC would have ended up in a coalition with us. Given their pitiful performance in AC and now this war  perhaps with future partners they should actually try to cooperate. 

Only reasonable if you saw Vanguard as just a proxy of IQ. I don't think BC saw that until the very end and once they did they left promptly.

It's odd logic anyway, unless you went to Partisan discussing their WC levels because they ended up in a coalition with you.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

8 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Yanno for some reason folks seem to really like rolling you Buorhann. I think it's because you dress too provocatively. 

file.jpg

This is what I was wearing.  Tell me I asked for it, I dare you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

file.jpg

This is what I was wearing.  Tell me I asked for it, I dare you.

I'm not saying it was the victims fault...
But it was the victims fault.

ORIGINAL.jpg?format=1500w

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

Only reasonable if you saw Vanguard as just a proxy of IQ. I don't think BC saw that until the very end and once they did they left promptly.

It's odd logic anyway, unless you went to Partisan discussing their WC levels because they ended up in a coalition with you.

I wouldn't say discussing WC requirements makes you a proxy of someone else and that's just an example Leo gave. We have a long history of cooperation with the constituent alliances and that includes discussing military preparedness. It's just  a byproduct of having been on the same side for a long time.  it's not just ending up in a coalition with someone randomly. We weren't alarmed at BC joining at first as they seemed friendlier than they had been in the past in BC and their predecessor alliances. This wasn't the case once they were in and problems continuously arose. It seems kind of dumb that they'd see any additional problems at the end when they knew how the relationship worked for the months they were in it. If they wanted to direct it away from IQ, that's a different thing and if they attempted and failed in that goal, it's on them for taking an entryist approach to joining an established bloc. It's not in our interests to have people undermine our relations with allies though.

The bigger issue with BC though is they could have left without the drama if they just disagreed with the orientation, but there was the problem they kept putting people in high gov who were prone to drama.  Naturally, in that case stuff will leak or they'll stir up  unnecessary  tensions. That's the main problem here.

We'd have to know everyone feels they can hold resource-wise otherwise it'd be kind of a risk, but most people have had the time.. We don't have any formal treaties with Syndicate or others though.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Roquentin said:

We weren't alarmed at BC joining at first as they seemed friendlier than they had been in the past in BC and their predecessor alliances. This wasn't the case once they were in and problems continuously arose. It seems kind of dumb that they'd see any additional problems at the end when they knew how the relationship worked for the months they were in it. If they wanted to direct it away from IQ, that's a different thing and if they attempted and failed in that goal, it's on them for taking an entryist approach to joining

We'd have to know everyone feels they can hold resource-wise otherwise it'd be kind of a risk, but most people have had the time.. We don't have any formal treaties with Syndicate or others though.

As I understood it, BC was promised that VG would remove itself further from IQ as a condition of joining.

You do not have formal treaties with Syndicate, you also do not hold any treaties with BC. Clearly if there was this quick of a turnaround from “allies” to enemies, BC made the correct choice not sharing that information. In regards to your High Gov remark with creating unneeded tension/drama - I got along with most of IQ and we were even talking about opening up the avenue towards that side of the web, I was less okay with Polar taking their word back from separating itself from IQ and openly being submissive to another entity.

Roq - you think you have alliances/people figured out, but in the process you alienated potential assets and damaged your image. Only time will tell if this move worked out for you. I wish you the best.

Happy Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

25 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

@Kevanovia so what you're saying is that you were BANKING on VG moving into its own separate sphere? You thought you could take that to the bank, huh?

They should’ve. All this showed was that Vanguard were just proxy states for IQ and when BC wouldn’t play ball they were alienated and rolled. 

The “beef” IQ has is non-existant. IQ just hit BC because they left Vanguard and anyone can see that. 

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

28 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

@Kevanovia so what you're saying is that you were BANKING on VG moving into its own separate sphere? You thought you could take that to the bank, huh?

If VG told BC that moving away from IQ was gonna be a thing, then why should they believe otherwise?

Edit: Do you even read posts before letting your mouth run loose?

Edited by ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

21 minutes ago, Kastor said:

They should’ve. All this showed was that Vanguard were just proxy states for IQ and when BC wouldn’t play ball they were alienated and rolled. 

The “beef” IQ has is non-existant. IQ just hit BC because they left Vanguard and anyone can see that. 

That's not entirely true, I don't think, about all of Vanguard. Polaris is the proxy, and I think this was essentially their plan to "test" the other members of Vanguard.

I'm not sure BC was even the one that failed the test though, and they certainly weren't the only ones if they did (And really, BC could leak any of IQ's intel they want, since they were never actually allied). IQ just hit BC because they knew they couldn't control them anymore.

I'd love to feel sorry for BC, but honestly it's probably their fault for expecting anything different from Polaris. "Friends like these", and all that.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

As I understood it, BC was promised that VG would remove itself further from IQ as a condition of joining.

So then BC joined with the express intent of weakening IQ by trying to alienate key allies. Weird flex but ok.

25 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Last time I checked 3 M-Level treaties don't equal proxy states. The beef is they joined VG with the intent of undermining its relationship with IQ. The CB to act on that beef is them leaking information in an attempt to play spoiler to  their own bloc mates.

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

That's not entirely true, I don't think, about all of Vanguard. Polaris is the proxy, and I think this was essentially their plan to "test" the other members of Vanguard.

I'm not sure BC was even the one that failed the test though, and they certainly weren't the only ones if they did (And really, BC could leak any of IQ's intel they want, since they were never actually allied). IQ just hit BC because they knew they couldn't control them anymore.

I'd love to feel sorry for BC, but honestly it's probably their fault for expecting anything different from Polaris. "Friends like these", and all that.

BC's date was the one that failed, funny how you speak with such confidence about matters in which you are not involved in. And sure BC can leak any info they  want, its still a valid cb. 

We can agree about not feeling bad for BC though. They have hopped from sphere to sphere, and now they get their just deserts.

3 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

BC's date was the one that failed, funny how you speak with such confidence about matters in which you are not involved in. And sure BC can leak any info they  want, its still a valid cb. 

We can agree about not feeling bad for BC though. They have hopped from sphere to sphere, and now they get their just deserts.

I mean what makes me confident is mostly that you have led with a meme and continually misrepresented how valid your CB is. You said it was the most valid CB IQ has ever had. Probably if it was, you could just led with that, and everyone would be like "wow, good job, IQ, get trashed BC".

What pieces I've seen don't look nearly as valid as you made them out to be, so I've made the logical assumption the rest of it is equally garbage. Could be wrong, but I don't trust your word on the matter for much. :P

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 3

~ William S. Burroughs

Just now, Spaceman Thrax said:

I mean what makes me confident is mostly that you have led with a meme and continually misrepresented how valid your CB is. You said it was the most valid CB IQ has ever had. Probably if it was, you could just lead with that, and everyone would be like "wow, good job, IQ, get trashed BC".

What pieces I've seen don't look nearly as valid as you made them out to be, so I've made the logical assumption the rest of it is equally garbage. Could be wrong, but I don't trust your word on the matter for much. :P

OR it could be relevant people were given the CB, of which you are not one of them. Maybe ask around but if your "friends" don't even think you're important enough to show I don't feel any obligation to.

Just now, The Mad Titan said:

OR it could be relevant people were given the CB, of which you are not one of them. Maybe ask around but if your "friends" don't even think you're important enough to show I don't feel any obligation to.

Validity is objective. If your CB was valid you could show everyone, and that would shut me up in a hurry, because I would clearly be in the wrong.

Why can't you?

• Upvote 5

~ William S. Burroughs

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Validity is objective. If your CB was valid you could show everyone, and that would shut me up in a hurry, because I would clearly be in the wrong.

Why can't you?

He'd rather take personal potshots and then complain later when IQ gets attacked by the rest of the game again that everyone is acting unfairly towards them for no reason.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ashland1 said:

Solid ? 

20 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

So then BC joined with the express intent of weakening IQ by trying to alienate key allies. Weird flex but ok.

If by “intent of weakening IQ by trying to alienate key allies” you mean ‘intent of changing VG’s standing in Orbis to be more than IQ puppets’, then yes. Unfortunately, Polar is happy with someone else’s hand in their rump hole.

In regards to BC’s date being the one that failed, who’s to say IQ or Polar weren’t the ones who leaked it? If you had such solid proof, why don’t you share it? I have heard from many peeps that they heard about “the hit on TGH” from Polaris and from IQ alliances. 

"How dare IQ not wait around to be rolled again!?"

~People who Don't Like IQ, Current Year

I get it. Y'all are PO'd that we wanted to win for a change. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll lose the next one. Just everyone calm the f*** down, jerk each other off in the "Getting Rolled by IQ :(" discord server you guys probably set up to hatch your plots and console each other's egos, and play Fortnite (In Maxipad's case). Jeese.

No need to make a run on the BANK. Running out of bank puns. You might say the bank pun account is getting low.

Edited by Ashland1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

"How dare IQ not wait around to be rolled again!?"

~People who Don't Like IQ, Current Year

I get it. Y'all are PO'd that we wanted to win for a change. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll lose the next one. Just everyone calm the f*** down, jerk each other off in the "Getting Rolled by IQ :(" discord server you guys probably set up to hatch your plots and console each other's egos, and play Fortnite (In Maxipad's case). Jeese.

No need to make a run on the BANK. Running out of bank puns. You might say the bank pun account is getting low.

You sound like a child.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

7 minutes ago, ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ said:

You sound like a child.

You sound like a child trying to pretend dumb games are anything other than dumb games. You know the type. That five year old who insists that everyone talk to his teddy bear.

"If it's real to me, it has to be real to them too! TALK TO PRESLEY!"

This is a game. No amount of harrumphing and "I say, IQ!" on your part will change that fact. Don't get butthurt that other people don't care as much as you do. I've got a f***ing job. In an office. With a door that locks. And real responsibilities. Forgive me if I laugh at you thinking this game is important at all and that anything we do requires explanation for you. Forgive me if I laugh at your puny chest swelling with pride every time you say "diplomacy" and "foreign affairs" and "international opinion" because they're so out of place in what is, after all, a dumb game meant to divert us. I've said multiple times IQ is gonna get rolled next. I don't care. I'll be fine. IQ will be fine.

You are either a literal child with no responsibilities or a metaphorical child for taking this s*** as seriously as you do.

Edited by Ashland1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

If by “intent of weakening IQ by trying to alienate key allies” you mean ‘intent of changing VG’s standing in Orbis to be more than IQ puppets’, then yes. Unfortunately, Polar is happy with someone else’s hand in their rump hole.

In regards to BC’s date being the one that failed, who’s to say IQ or Polar weren’t the ones who leaked it? If you had such solid proof, why don’t you share it? I have heard from many peeps that they heard about “the hit on TGH” from Polaris and from IQ alliances. 

See here's where I think you're wrong. Vanguard aren't our puppets as much as we have a strong cooperation based of years of relationships. Is VG independent of IQ, yeah. If VG decides they want something different, they follow through, and if anything their DoN in this war is a prime example of that. We cooperate, share a close relationship and therefore any new member of VG knows that IQ/VG exist as a partnership and there is cooperation. Thats just what being allies are. 

If BC wished to take VG to a different direction, thats on their statecraft abilities. If they failed and decided to leave, thats fair. But to leak and look to undermine IQ/VG on their way out, showed us their intent was not a simple disagreement, but rather based off on carrying out aggressive actions against IQ. Therefore we did what we believe was the best course of action, here warring BC, for specifically leaking and its hostile intent towards IQ. 

BC leaving VG on its own terms is fine tbh, does not really bother me, as much as what you did while leaving that gave us a valid reason to hit you ^_^. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ashland1 said:

You sound like a child trying to pretend dumb games are anything other than dumb games. You know the type. That five year old who insists that everyone talk to his teddy bear.

"If it's real to me, it has to be real to them too! TALK TO PRESLEY!"

This is a game. No amount of harrumphing and "I say, IQ!" on your part will change that fact. Don't get butthurt that other people don't care as much as you do. I've got a f***ing job. In an office. With a door that locks. And real responsibilities. Forgive me if I laugh at you thinking this game is important at all and that anything we do requires explanation for you. Forgive me if I laugh at your puny chest swelling with pride every time you say "diplomacy" and "foreign affairs" and "international opinion" because they're so out of place in what is, after all, a dumb game meant to divert us.

You are either a literal child with no responsibilities or a metaphorical child for taking this s*** as seriously as you do.

I believe I already agreed with you that it's only a game, but it doesn't mean you should act like a jackass and purposefully try to piss other people off mate. Half the things you say on this platform you wouldn't say to these people in real life, so put your micropenis back in your pants and chill out.

• Upvote 2

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

If BC wished to take VG to a different direction, thats on their statecraft abilities. If they failed and decided to leave, thats fair. 

BC was told by VG that VG wanted to breakaway from IQ.

Just now, Kevanovia said:

BC was told by VG that VG wanted to breakaway from IQ.

Were you even around when BC joined VG or knew the conversations that went on at the time? VG has always made it clear they have their own independent foreign policy, but there exists a relationship with IQ. Those are two different things.  There hasn't been a single discussion between Polar or the NPO in cancelling our MDoAP, and Polar's been upfront with us with regards to VG and thats fine. If BC failed in showcasing a different FA path to its allies, for them to buy into cancelling IQ treaties, thats again on you, not them. Also it doesn't matter if VG wishes to break away from IQ or not, thats not our core reason with this war. It lies with BC leaking on their way out. I like how of everything, you're constantly repeating that line, without going into the fact that BC's leaked, aimed to undermine and harm IQ and we're responding to those actions.