GoG Declaration of War on The Isle

Ashland1

15 minutes ago, Smith said:

If it's such a good CB you should share it instead of relying on the person you are attacking to do your FA for you. 

The "Ask Alexio" memes are kinda funny but it appears you are using them to avoid saying what they allegedly leaked. 

Also it's funny how Kastor points out how he believes IQ is taking advantage of the current political climate to roll people you don't like and you respond to this by bringing up a different war than the one this thread is about. 

Still waiting for a reply from Alexio or the BC squad, not sure they want anyone to know what transpired... the memes are great though, keep 'em coming. Honestly I'm just waiting for Syndi and IQ to clash after the dust settles with "Radiantsphere" (what's that? EMC gen 2? Can we pick a name already...), start the real war folks!

4 hours ago, KingOfBlueBears said:

Wait daveth is on our side for once? Holy crap max, you were dumb and useless so much that even daveth would choose us over you, man that’s gold.

Between the many-faced-salty-one Axel Holden/Max in a small bloc and the pretty decent alliance in IQ I've fought alongside, don't think it's a hard pick. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

5 hours ago, Ashland1 said:

For the love of God dude. You can't just throw your hands in the air and say you're a micro when you're attacked for things you did

Which is? If your gonna drag the entire alliance into the conflict you have with Max, explain. You keep saying he did something but havent stated what he did. 

Either you have a reason or you just wanted a war where you can outnumber the opponent and take an easy win. Either way, have fun with the war, and rip my retirement 

• Like 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Why do you GoG guys keep trying to mine salt out of Max, he's not hiding any on his Island and the only thing you accomplish here is make fools out of yourselves, watching all of you scramble to puff your chest and gang bang this 11 member alliance is really frickin sad.

• Upvote 3
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

3 minutes ago, ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ said:

Why do you GoG guys keep trying to mine salt out of Max, he's not hiding any on his Island and the only thing you accomplish here is make fools out of yourselves, watching all of you scramble to puff your chest and gang bang this 11 member alliance is really frickin sad.

Hey! Before Pixel Republic deleted it was a 12 member alliance, ok?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

Hey! Before Pixel Republic deleted it was a 12 member alliance, ok?

Why instead of replying with a valuable response, do you choose to make a snarky remark that has no emotional connection with me? I mean I really don't know what kind of reaction you were expecting from me, or perhaps you're hoping Max will read that and... cry? Either way, I think it just strengthens the previous statement, nonetheless have fun with your *war*.

• Like 1

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Without showing anything aside from a meme, and my standards for hitting a far smaller alliance while claiming it's valid are a bit higher than that.

Relevant people were shown. 

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Even at the expense of causing KT/TGH to militarize?

What if we pre-empted Vanguard over the leaks?

I guess all the people complaining about not getting a cb missed this post. C'mon guys, just look at what Buorhann said, and do some thinking (I know it's hard Thrax)! You'll figure it out. ?

Also don't act all grumpy Hippo, the battle of the Polaris's would've been meme gold and you know it.

Pkh6EUlh.jpg

• Like 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

3 minutes ago, TheNG Rising said:

I guess all the people complaining about not getting a cb missed this post. C'mon guys, just look at what Buorhann said, and do some thinking (I know it's hard Thrax)! You'll figure it out. ?

Uhhhh... Buorhann didn't say that until after Thrax's posts asking about the CB.

It's truly sad to see all of your powers leave you. 

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

1 hour ago, ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ said:

Why instead of replying with a valuable response, do you choose to make a snarky remark that has no emotional connection with me? I mean I really don't know what kind of reaction you were expecting from me, or perhaps you're hoping Max will read that and... cry? Either way, I think it just strengthens the previous statement, nonetheless have fun with your *war*.

Because 1: It's not as though it'd change anyone's opinion either way. 2: It's a game. Not even a particularly good one. 3: It won't make GoG and friends be any less rolled when the people we attacked exploit some opportunity down the line to do that. Assuming they're competent enough to do so. Such is the cycle of all pixel games.

If you must know, it's because they tried to poach GoG members and actively undermine GoG leadership and FA right after they'd been through a bloody war and coup. Which was... not very nice? We've hit the people responsible for the war. We've hit the people responsible for the coup. And now we've hit the people who took advantage of both of those things to frick with us. In short, we just wanted to put a nice little ribbon on this.

Also, we were bored and also we don't need reasons. It's a dumb game that will be eclipsed within 4 years by an even dumber game. So enjoy, I guess.

Edited by Ashland1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

Because 1: It's not as though it'd change anyone's opinion either way. 2: It's a game. Not even a particularly good one. 3: It won't make GoG and friends be any less rolled when the people we attacked exploit some opportunity down the line to do that. Assuming they're competent enough to do so. Such is the cycle of all pixel games.

If you must know, it's because they tried to poach GoG members and actively undermine GoG leadership and FA right after they'd been through a bloody war and coup. Which was... not very nice? We've hit the people responsible for the war. We've hit the people responsible for the coup. And now we've hit the people who took advantage of both of those things to frick with us. In short, we just wanted to put a nice little ribbon on this.

Also, I we were bored and also we don't need reasons. It's a dumb game that will be eclipsed within 4 years by an even dumber game. So enjoy, I guess.

Still doesn't make sense then why you would decide to make a snarky reply to me, but if this is the mentality of GoG FA then it's no wonder why Max would undermine y'all. Can you guys not take your victory with a little dignity, it's already bad enough when you hit an 11 member alliance, but even worse when you go on the forums, unzip your pants and drop your meat on the table in front of everyone.

On a side note, it's weird how GoG declares on TI after IQ goes in and smashes up Bad Co. isn't it?

• Upvote 1

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

4 minutes ago, ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ said:

Still doesn't make sense then why you would decide to make a snarky reply to me, but if this is the mentality of GoG FA then it's no wonder why Max would undermine y'all. Can you guys not take your victory with a little dignity, it's already bad enough when you hit an 11 member alliance, but even worse when you go on the forums, unzip your pants and drop your meat on the table in front of everyone.

On a side note, it's weird how GoG declares on TI after IQ goes in and smashes up Bad Co. isn't it?

Oh, gonna have to stop you right there. None of this is Foreign Affairs. This is me screwing with you, when I give you snarky responses. Tell me, honestly, that your mind wasn't already made up the second you set foot in the thread and maybe I'll feel bad for just snarkin' ya.

When we hit TKR? Foreign Affairs.

When we hit TCW? Foreign Affairs.

When we hit BC? Foreign Affairs.

When we hit The Isle? Foreign Affairs.

Us meming? Not foreign affairs lol. And I'm not sure what's weird about the order. It's not as though you'd have whined less if we did it the other way around. I can make you a handy flow chart for what is and is not foreign affairs if you want sometime.

Edited by Ashland1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

Oh, gonna have to stop you right there. None of this is Foreign Affairs. This is me screwing with you, when I give you snarky responses. Tell me, honestly, that your mind wasn't already made up the second you set foot in the thread and maybe I'll feel bad for just snarkin' ya.

When we hit TKR? Foreign Affairs.

When we hit TCW? Foreign Affairs.

When we hit BC? Foreign Affairs.

When we hit The Isle? Foreign Affairs.

Us meming? Not foreign affairs lol. And I'm not sure what's weird about the order. It's not as though you'd have whined less if we did it the other way around. I can make you a handy flow chart for what is and is not foreign affairs if you want sometime.

Well I wasn't informed of the backstory, and even now, I have a 'he said, she said' argument in front of me, and so the only other information I've stumbled upon is a huge alliance crushing a small alliance and then trying to puff their chest and mine salt on the forums. From my perspective, it seems pretty weak on your part, that's just how it is, but if I had evidence of this micro doing you wrong, sure they'd be fair game then, wouldn't they? But the reality is, you guys did not provide any proof, in fact there was no backstory provided either, except somewhere down in the comments and that's all I have to go off of.

And if this is not foreign affairs and is just 'memes' then I've not a clue why it was posted in "'alliance affairs." Also, it honestly does not look like memes, it looks to me more like there's some hurt feelings and some people are taking advantage of the moment to try and make someone else butthurt. It's especially apparent when GoG keeps throwing insults at Max and he just doesn't genuinely care because... like you said, it's only a game. I'll repeat, enjoy your *war*.

• Upvote 1

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I mean it's just funny to see IQ doing the same CB bullshit TKR did on you guys but to other people. Like BC's leaks were about IQ's plan to roll KT and TGH. Yanno for some reason folks seem to really like rolling you Buorhann. I think it's because you dress too provocatively. 

32 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Uh, what?

My question is if GoG really has anything you'd call leadership.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I mean it's just funny to see IQ doing the same CB bullshit TKR did on you guys but to other people. Like BC's leaks were about IQ's plan to roll KT and TGH. Yanno for some reason folks seem to really like rolling you Buorhann. I think it's because you dress too provocatively. 

The odd thing is, we got different info than what BC was given (Instead of IQ hitting us, it was suppose to be Vanguard/Fark/WTF).  It was similar enough, however, if only because of the Vanguard/IQ tie.

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The odd thing is, we got different info than what BC was given (Instead of IQ hitting us, it was suppose to be Vanguard/Fark/WTF).  It was similar enough, however, if only because of the Vanguard/IQ tie.

The story i got from it is that basically IQ wanted to, or at least pretended to want to hit you guys on the 16th, and basically used this information as a loyalty/trust fall test on Vanguard, uses their loyal puppy dog Fake Polaris to facilitate, which BC failed.

So all that crap about Vanguard being independent goes right out the damned window. You guys wanna be an independent bloc, don't answer to anybody or be pushed like that. Would it get you rolled? Maybe but then people would respect you more for actually standing up for yourselves.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You were open to ask about it. When someone did ask about it who wasn't in either bloc they were informed there was no hit planned for the day. Basically the only communication from TGH/KT was the suggestions forum shittalk. 

8 hours ago, Smith said:

If it's such a good CB you should share it instead of relying on the person you are attacking to do your FA for you. 

The "Ask Alexio" memes are kinda funny but it appears you are using them to avoid saying what they allegedly leaked. 

Also it's funny how Kastor points out how he believes IQ is taking advantage of the current political climate to roll people you don't like and you respond to this by bringing up a different war than the one this thread is about. 

Idk. 

• BC High and Low Gov were openly confronational towards IQ.
  • Multiple leaks come out of Vanguard ever since they joined the bloc, particularly any convo with IQ even when people weren't in policy-makin decisions
  • A high gov then  takes the opportunity to try harm IQ by leaking information(even if it wasn't a plan that was going to happen) they were told not to share as a parting shot upon leaving the bloc. The leak test that Phoenix came up with was specifically to see if things leaked from the BC high gov when they were told not to share.

Who doesn't take advantage of the political climate? I think the main thing Keshav took issue with was the implication we were using tS as a buffer.

Seems pretty valid to me.

Edited by Roquentin
clarified and added on without doubleposting

17 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

You were open to ask about it. When someone did ask about it who wasn't in either bloc they were informed there was no hit planned for the day. Basically the only communication from TGH/KT was the suggestions forum shittalk. 

Interesting reply when others took the initiative to let you know what's up.  I'll keep this in mind.

>suggestions forum shittalk

Are you serious with this?

• Upvote 2

If BC was leaking information that was provided through the Vanguard bloc, why is Vanguard not hitting them?

BC is under no obligation to protect IQ info, and under every obligation to protect Vanguard info. The fact that IQ is hitting them just proves that Vanguard is just a procy-state for IQ.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Interesting reply when others took the initiative to let you know what's up.  I'll keep this in mind.

>suggestions forum shittalk

Are you serious with this?

TGH staying bulked being related to the rumor wasn't known as we didn't know you got the leak and or that you were acting on it.

1.You were fighting TRF until that point, so no reason to reach out if we're not sure you're concerned about it.

2. In the other instances when you informed it was after you were aware people were concerned about the parody topics.

When the global war was discussed in it, it took a pretty negative turn in terms of accusatory tones and implications, so doesn't exactly set the stage for positive communication.

6 minutes ago, Kastor said:

If BC was leaking information that was provided through the Vanguard bloc, why is Vanguard not hitting them?

BC is under no obligation to protect IQ info, and under every obligation to protect Vanguard info. The fact that IQ is hitting them just proves that Vanguard is just a procy-state for IQ.

They would have probably if there were slots, but Vanguard was not in war mode and we already were.

We had beef with BC over it and were in a position to move. If they were a proxy state, they'd have not disagreed with our desired position in the global war rather than deciding on neutrality and even pledging to protect other BC allies that might have gone in from preempts.

Edited by Roquentin
added reply to kasror

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

2. In the other instances when you informed it was after you were aware people were concerned about the parody topics.

This is false.  Once we had the go-ahead on posting up the mockery topics, I immediately DM'd you and multiple others about it.  Go check the dates of my DMs to you (And others, if they've brought it up to you) and the topics/changes we did.  I was only aware of people concerned well after the DMs to you and others.

We've actually been upfront and straight with multiple parties in this major war, including my own communication with you in multiple instances.  Correct me if I'm wrong though, we do have certain players aiding your side of the war, right?  Pretty sure that would've been different if things actually took a negative turn, or had remained negative.

47 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Idk. 

• BC High and Low Gov were openly confronational towards IQ.

Interesting. I would argue that some gov members of IQ were openly confrontational to BC on the OWF and Discord prior to any aggressive behavior coming from BC towards IQ.

51 minutes ago, Roquentin said:
  • Multiple leaks come out of Vanguard ever since they joined the bloc, particularly any convo with IQ even when people weren't in policy-makin decisions
  • A high gov then  takes the opportunity to try harm IQ by leaking information(even if it wasn't a plan that was going to happen) they were told not to share as a parting shot upon leaving the bloc. 

Most of the individuals from outside of BC that I have talked to since this war has come to pass have indicated that they have heard of these “leaks” prior to the war from either IQ or other alliances in VG not named BC. If what you were really after was a “leak”, perhaps you should get your fishing rod and throw your bait out there again. 

• Like 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

This is false.  Once we had the go-ahead on posting up the mockery topics, I immediately DM'd you and multiple others about it.  Go check the dates of my DMs to you (And others, if they've brought it up to you) and the topics/changes we did.  I was only aware of people concerned well after the DMs to you and others.

We've actually been upfront and straight with multiple parties in this major war, including my own communication with you in multiple instances.  Correct me if I'm wrong though, we do have certain players aiding your side of the war, right?  Pretty sure that would've been different if things actually took a negative turn, or had remained negative.

The DM was 2 hours  after the post went up, but I'll give you that it was close and you had originally announced you were going to war on your radio show well in advance, so there was plenty of time for speculation to brew and people were genuinely concerned given the history. I'm not saying you haven't made an attempt to talk at times, it's more it looks you're saying you preemptively covered everything when it was mainly after you were aware it could be an issue.

Like I said, you just haven't preemptively covered everything. Yeah, it appeared to be mixed signals since the individual players have their own motivations for participating so we weren't really too sure about TGH in general to the extent we could inform of them of our other affairs. 

2 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Interesting. I would argue that some gov members of IQ were openly confrontational to BC on the OWF and Discord prior to any aggressive behavior coming from BC towards IQ.

Most of the individuals from outside of BC that I have talked to since this war has come to pass have indicated that they have heard of these “leaks” prior to the war from either IQ or other alliances in VG not named BC. If what you were really after was a “leak”, perhaps you should get your fishing rod and throw your bait out there again. 

I've noticed it from your corner initially and it's been an issue for a long time.  I don't really recall anyone posting negatively to BC on the OWF that was in gov.

It's interesting then the specific date we were given was the one BC was given then. It's possible there were other leaks, but there isn't that level of confirmation and they wouldn't have the same date unless it was through them.

Edited by Roquentin

6 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Seeing how GotG acts on the forums, and how controlling IQ is of Vanguard, I'd be willing to bet this is accurate info.

• Upvote 1

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg