GoG Declaration of War on The Isle

Ashland1

2 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Basically all I'm getting out of this - horribly placed DoW on a Micro - is:

• Y'all like fortnite - a lot. #virgins
  • You reference things that happened years in the past - including using my old name, which most people already know I was the speaker. lmao - I guess you really mined for that salt. 
  • Y'all like to puff your chest for hitting micros...who have already been hit and act like its some insane victory. You're literally a 21 year old kicking a 5 year old in the chest and saying you won.
  • Lastly, as per usual - your PR game is weak AF - you look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob and its honestly hilarious.

Picture below: The Island member in the GoG Storm.

giphy.gif

What a gentleman and a scholar. 

What I'm getting from this: you can't come up with any real insults so you have to make wild insinuations and idiotic metaphors to sound cool instead

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ashland1 said:

Hahaha Isn't The Isle *literally* based on Fortnite? Isn't the whole thing about The Isle literally just one big Fortnite reference?

I wouldn't know. I don't play Fortnite. I don't blame you on the name change, btw. Good move, sport.

Last I checked we dont have anything to do with fortnite............never changed our name.................

Gotta run tho, glad you were so invested to post a DoW but not look at our alliance. 

Also, its *The Island* - not the gay way you say it.

• You reference things that happened years in the past - including using my old name, which most people already know I was the speaker. lmao - I guess you really mined for that salt. 
  • Y'all like to puff your chest for hitting micros...who have already been hit and act like its some insane victory. You're literally a 21 year old kicking a 5 year old in the chest and saying you won.
  • Lastly, as per usual - your PR game is weak AF - you look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob and its honestly hilarious.

giphy.gif

What a gentleman and a scholar. 

Oh mer gerd I got an honorable mention. Jokes aside and serious notes being played on my saxophone what's wrong with kicking a 5 year old? I mean if they have it coming they have it coming, age is only a number just like the number of infra a certain alliance has that sharply dropped despite already being beat.

Just now, Caleope said:

What I'm getting from this: you can't come up with any real insults so you have to make wild insinuations and idiotic metaphors to sound cool instead

Someone should read a PW history book.

Nothing wild, no insinuations, probably only idiotic to you bc you don't know the hx of Ashland and is Ashy politics.

Just now, Vladomir Palpatine said:

Oh mer gerd I got an honorable mention. Jokes aside and serious notes being played on my saxophone what's wrong with kicking a 5 year old? I mean if they have it coming they have it coming, age is only a number just like the number of infra a certain alliance has that sharply dropped despite already being beat.

SO what you're saying is, we lost infra in this war?

What the frick

Nothing wild, no insinuations, probably only idiotic to you bc you don't know the hx of Ashland and is Ashy politics.

What the frick

I thought you said you had to go? Also only you would think a PNW history book should be a thing. Do yourself a favor and get back to The Isle.

Edited by Ashland1

3 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Why would I need a history book when that one post alone was enough to tell that you are unnecessarily salty and a sore loser?

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

What the frick

Yeah it's the damnedest thing, normally people lose respect but I guess since you guys didn't have any they just went for the next best thing. But hey at least you can buy THAT back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Yall r breaking my heart cri Q_Q
Don't fight a civil war while I am in VM :( I need to choose who to backstab and all that fun stuff ?
GL HF
Seeker gets a nuke on Christmas 

P.S. Max u should stop being mad, stfu, and have fun :)

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

6 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Don't fight a civil war while I am in VM :( I need to choose who to backstab and all that fun stuff ?
GL HF

Being mad? He's just making sure nothing gets past him.

34xi2xw.gif

Edited by Vladomir Palpatine
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Last I checked we dont have anything to do with fortnite

I'm sorry what? You may be scuffed in the brain yo, can't remember what you based your alliance on. maybe go see a doctor. Your entire government's flags are battle stars

• Upvote 4

Pixel Republic deleted his nation after being airstriked one time. I actually really regret that our actions drove him to leave the game just now... because had I known before I wouldn't have wasted 3 spy ops on him.

Chalk a victory up for The Isle.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

giphy.gif

Max, you have a virgin among you. #virginsdefendvirgins

bb2ccf551a44b92971e2ac12ac8f6114.png

Image result for Fortnite star

Yikes

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

I know what you're all wondering and yes, the carpets match the drapes.

What I'm wondering is how many times this guy shat in you guys cups of coffee. War is great and all but this thread is barely in page 2 and it's got as much cancer as 69 day wars OOC shitfest.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I, for one, take back all the stuff I said about GotG being punkasses. Treasure Island is the largest alliance in the game!

...Oh. Different TI.... eleven members. Huuuuh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

What I'm wondering is how many times this guy shat in you guys cups of coffee.

Oh, I actually don't remember what our history was. I think our alliances were allies then enemies or something? Dunno. In fact, if anything, I think he probably owes *me* revenge. But like... meh.

War is great and all but this thread is barely in page 2 and it's got as much cancer as 69 day wars OOC shitfest.

Are we red headed or are we chemo patients? There's no consistency with you, sweetheart.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

Oh, I actually don't remember what our history was. I think our alliances were allies then enemies or something? Dunno. In fact, if anything, I think he probably owes *me* revenge. But like... meh.

Are we red headed or are we chemo patients? There's no consistency with you, sweetheart.

Well it's really quite a combo. Soulless gingers who also have cancer? Pretty sure that's one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. If not it should be.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Akuryo said:

Well it's really quite a combo. Soulless gingers who also have cancer? Pretty sure that's one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. If not it should be.

Well... You know what they say. Chemo is the new hair.

3 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I hate islands too!! They are just a dis-formed Continent.

It's true, they were burned by volcanoes.

3 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

Well... You know what they say. Chemo is the new hair.

Damn, my grandfather was stylish 7 years before anybody realized!

2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I like red heads? :P 

Yeah but you're basically Satan, on account of the NPO membership, so of course you like red heads. They're you're evil devil minions! :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Ashland1 said:

Wow, people still accuse every attacker of this every war? Apparently things haven't changed since I was last active in 2016. Good to know.

Can you actually deny it, or are you just going to fall back on that old trope? Go to war more often, get hit, play the game! Don't look for ways to avoid interesting gameplay, and certainly don't tell people that they should try to take steps in order to appease their rivals; at least not if you don't want to be called out on your pixelhugging. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Taco said:

I'm sorry what? You may be scuffed in the brain yo, can't remember what you based your alliance on. maybe go see a doctor. Your entire government's flags are battle stars

Where?

4 hours ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

GL HF

lol kicked you too. 

You'll never come back

4 hours ago, Thantos said:

Max, you have a virgin among you. #virginsdefendvirgins

bb2ccf551a44b92971e2ac12ac8f6114.png

Image result for Fortnite star

Yikes

Still not seeing a correlation 

4 hours ago, Ashland1 said:

I thought you said you had to go? Also only you would think a PNW history book should be a thing. Do yourself a favor and get back to The Isle.

Badumm tssssss?

You really suck at this.

4 hours ago, Thantos said:

Max on his 5th birthday before a 21 year old kicked him in the chest 

Ugh - video makes my tumors grow - but legit cred for the whole 5/21 year old thing, I like you.

4 hours ago, Caleope said:

Why would I need a history book when that one post alone was enough to tell that you are unnecessarily salty and a sore loser?

I already said there are more pros in this than there are cons. You all act as though TI is this crazy big alliance that walks around swinging a big dick. We really don't and we just chill and do our own thing with our friends. You guys are the ones that pulled in stuff from years ago to somehow connect to this war? Not to mention I was in VE for a bit before it turned to GoG and left slightly after the theme change bc Seeker is legit trash and has a fricking dumpster posting DoWs on micros. XD

4 hours ago, Vladomir Palpatine said:

Yeah it's the damnedest thing, normally people lose respect but I guess since you guys didn't have any they just went for the next best thing. But hey at least you can buy THAT back.

Please stop trying to get in on this, your attempts here are sad.

Pixel Republic deleted his nation after being airstriked one time. I actually really regret that our actions drove him to leave the game just now... because had I known before I wouldn't have wasted 3 spy ops on him.

Chalk a victory up for The Isle.

Pixel Republic did delete his nation - unfortunately - Billy/William Shatner was incredibly against war, he's a piece of shit coward who won't be missed. Please continue to use things you have nothing to do with as your little victory. How many PP touches did you get for that post?

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

What I'm wondering is how many times this guy shat in you guys cups of coffee. War is great and all but this thread is barely in page 2 and it's got as much cancer as 69 day wars OOC shitfest.

This is what happens when you post a DoW on a nobody micro alliance while dredging up irrelevance from the past. We are sitting here like, sure its fine - whatever - we already got hit by Oblivion and GoG, so whats another alliance? and then you get a group of people screaming in your face like YAH YOU ARE GONNA GET IT WE ARE GONNA WRECK YOU. That type of aggro is why select IQ alliances should just cut off this relationship with GoG and add to their target lists. NOT to help out TI  - but because seeker and the rest of his merry men do not fit the standard of IQ alliances. GoG never has.

You post a DoW using my old name & reference the past and then y'all like "i actualy don't remember" - !@#$ that shit stuck with you. XD

4 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

I hate islands too!! They are just a dis-formed Continent.

Thats racist.

• Upvote 2