GoG Declaration of War on The Isle

Ashland1

instead of joining in on a dogpile, why not grow a pair and hit their treaty partners? difficult wars not your thing?

i get it but this is just ~lame~

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, hope said:

instead of joining in on a dogpile, why not grow a pair and hit their treaty partners? difficult wars not your thing?

Joining what dogpile?  I didn't have anyone join, I told IQ like 30 minutes prior to us hitting them.  I can hit them now, I could hit them before, I can hit them at anytime!  Stop talking out your booty.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

5 minutes ago, hope said:

It be personal 

• Upvote 1

,VQv9SqV.gif

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

I love that Ashland & Seeker continue to be personal - y'all must have been hurt in the past. 

I also love the DoW - extremely  "ill conceived" like most of your previous foreign affairs/political work Ashland (and seeker). Regardless of your decision to hit us on the Island was planned out, processed, or even discussed with your allies...really doesn't matter. What does stand to be true is the fact that you hit us - after Arrgh and Oblivion did a bang up job on our nations. So, get that bread, eat that cake - you will still be the stepsister IQ alliance that runs in after damage has been dealt to claim your scooby snack.

Us here on the Island have plenty of margaritas and chicken strips to last us through the war and we are having an awesome time - too many pros to get salty about the cons. It is great to have players who never experienced war actually experience and go through it with them.

That being said...

7q2CUxL.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

I love that Ashland & Seeker continue to be personal - y'all must have been hurt in the past. 

I also love the DoW - extremely  "ill conceived" like most of your previous foreign affairs/political work Ashland (and seeker). Regardless of your decision to hit us on the Island was planned out, processed, or even discussed with your allies...really doesn't matter. What does stand to be true is the fact that you hit us - after Arrgh and Oblivion did a bang up job on our nations. So, get that bread, eat that cake - you will still be the stepsister IQ alliance that runs in after damage has been dealt to claim your scooby snack.

Us here on the Island have plenty of margaritas and chicken strips to last us through the war and we are having an awesome time - too many pros to get salty about the cons. It is great to have players who never experienced war actually experience and go through it with them.

That being said...

7q2CUxL.gif

How is any of our foreign affairs ill conceived?  Our foreign affairs was essentially set into motions long before you ever joined the alliance.

Fam, it doesn't matter who hit you or who didn't hit you.  We get this cake regardless.  You make your bed then you lay in it.  How many alliances have you run into the ground so far?  3? 4? 5?  You're literally the original Sean Anthony.  It's pretty rich to hear someone who has fought one war criticize someone who has fought several?

• Upvote 2

gog-forum-size-regs.png

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

If the answer to that is anything but "hug pixels and only pick easy fights" then you're the one that should consider the question tbh.

Wow, people still accuse every attacker of this every war? Apparently things haven't changed since I was last active in 2016. Good to know.

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

That being said...

7q2CUxL.gif

baker mayfield fortnite celebration GIF by NFL

Edited by Thantos
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Mad Max said:

That being said...

7q2CUxL.gif

Doesn't matter till we win I guess or atleast  do a little extra net damage

35 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

That being said...

7q2CUxL.gif

This is a fantastically, outstandingly, marvelously well written post. It has been quite a while since I've seen someone whine with that kind of finesse and then walk it off like they don't care. I'd tip my hat to you but you're so cool for school I doubt you'd acknowledge it. Let me just go peace out my war and blow my own pixels up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Basically all I'm getting out of this - horribly placed DoW on a Micro - is:

• Y'all like fortnite - a lot. #virgins
  • You reference things that happened years in the past - including using my old name, which most people already know I was the speaker. lmao - I guess you really mined for that salt. 
  • Y'all like to puff your chest for hitting micros...who have already been hit and act like its some insane victory. You're literally a 21 year old kicking a 5 year old in the chest and saying you won.
  • Lastly, as per usual - your PR game is weak AF - you look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob and its honestly hilarious.

Picture below: The Island member in the GoG Storm.

giphy.gif

Just now, Vladomir Palpatine said:

This is a fantastically, outstandingly, marvelously well written post. It has been quite a while since I've seen someone whine with that kind of finesse and then walk it off like they don't care. I'd tip my hat to you but you're so cool for school I doubt you'd acknowledge it. Let me just go peace out my war and blow my own pixels up.

What a gentleman and a scholar. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hahaha Isn't The Isle *literally* based on Fortnite? Isn't the whole thing about The Isle literally just one big Fortnite reference?

I wouldn't know. I don't play Fortnite. I don't blame you on the name change, btw. Good move, sport. And as for you whining about being a micro:

Edited by Ashland1