Come join us in the Horde, and sit at the Great Fire with us.

Buorhann

I'm not going to do anything flashy here.  My reputation is well known, both bad and good, depending who you're asking.  We're looking for players who are looking to learn the game.

A few questions.

Is your alliance teaching you how to properly build cities and maximize profits accordingly?

Is your alliance taking the time to explain how war mechanics work?  Why one attack is better than the other?

Does your alliance roll over when threatened?

Do you feel your alliance has a goal that it can achieve?

What I can tell you, is that in the Horde we have a very active leadership core.  We have individuals who are often tracking numbers and making sure on sharing information that could both benefit the alliance and your nation.  We have individuals who are often knee deep in the politics of the game, making sure that the alliance comes first.  We also have members who are willing to throw down and burn pixels, both their own and our targets.  And we have great allies who are willing to step up when the need arises.   We're also not tied to the clusterfrick of a treaty web, so you know exactly what to expect if one of us are hit or when we make a hit.

If you're looking for something new, or to learn something from the game that your alliance isn't providing, contact us.  We're recruiting.

What we're not looking for are people who are afraid of taking damage or people who are scared of taxes.  There is no real "set" tax in our alliance as we adjust them (Both low and high) to cover the needs of the alliance, which covers growth, rebuild, and resource aid to our members.  Our alliance stance is to constantly adapt to what's going on in the game.  If you want to be a part of this, come join me.  Follow the Hippo.

Feel free to message any of my officers on our alliance page here:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4567

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...