Pirate Island Times Leaks - Identity Theft by Azure?

MinesomeMC

Sorry Shifty, but this is just too juicy to pass over. There were two Robert_Gero(s). One claimed to own both accounts and the other denied it. One spread false rumours the other got blamed. While they were both online at the same time. I noticed this weird phenomena and friended both, and added them to a Group Chat.  There they encountered each other face to face and began to argue. The fake one (Robert_gero#6682) kept his act together for a very long time, but the true Robert defended his position well (Robert_gero#8112). Eventually after pressure the culprit revealed his identity as the infamous founder of Azure and Royal Union Bank, Sempre aka Antonious.

Here are pictures of the conversation.
https://imgur.com/a/lUGloKV
(There is alot)

Tl;DR [Sempre (Antonious) is pretending to be others to hurt their reputation]

Edited by MinesomeMC
RUB was the precedor of leviathan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Wow, this doesn't look to good for Sempre/Antonius. I kinda feel bad for him ngl, someone pretending to be him, than the forum post that blitz posted now this. 

Also dammit @Blitz I was tryna be the first to post rip.

• Like 2