Beat you to it. HA

Vito

3 hours ago, TheShadow said:

BC are in some Paradise bloc now with two micros and AD
i'm sure they'll stay out cause they are afraid to lose pixels

BC is not a Part of Paradise Bloc. Just a Heads up. 

unknown-4.jpg.f71897bddd7a86baf48c07b772ebb629.jpg

^ NO LONGER^

15 hours ago, Uncle Tom said:

BC is not a Part of Paradise Bloc. Just a Heads up. 

BC has never been part of Paradise Bloc - in fact, contrary to popular belief, they weren't ever a member.

Good luck to everyone. 

• Like 1

Can we please not have BC added on our side in the war stats and instead as a third party?
I mean I like BC and all but you are gonna hurt our numbers with you having infra you know.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

eastwood.jpg

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Can we please not have BC added on our side in the war stats and instead as a third party?
I mean I like BC and all but you are gonna hurt our numbers with you having infra you know.

giphy.gif

That petty over damage costs eh?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

what's your point?
Also doesnt make sense to bundle them up together because they are probably going to end at different times.

Edited by Sephiroth

eastwood.jpg

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Come on, he's obviously just having a joke ?

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

what's your point?
Also doesnt make sense to bundle them up together because they are probably going to end at different times.

...Either way, their alliance would definitely be separate from any other alliances currently engaged in any war. @Frawley would have to change up the entire way that the was presenting the data for their damage to be counted as part of your damage, even if he added them to your coalition (which I really doubt he will). After all, this war started at a different time.

Even if he does add BC to your "side", their contribution/liability in the war would be logged under their alliance and thus could be easily subtracted from the totals.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

...Either way, their alliance would definitely be separate from any other alliances currently engaged in any war. @Frawley would have to change up the entire way that the was presenting the data for their damage to be counted as part of your damage, even if he added them to your coalition (which I really doubt he will). After all, this war started at a different time.

Even if he does add BC to your "side", their contribution/liability in the war would be logged under their alliance and thus could be easily subtracted from the totals.

I actually was joking, I just care about my own stats if im being honest xD
And they are already added, -2bil already although to be honest I expected them to take more damage in that first strike so good on them

Edited by Sephiroth
I cant spell
  • Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

Guest Frawley
On 11/18/2018 at 1:55 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

We are working on displaying multiple conflicts presently.

The BC addition the current war was purely so people could see their data while we implement it.  If the people fighting where not so similar I wouldn't have added them even as a temporary measure.