Beat you to it. HA

Vito

I’m gonna be the first to say it, this isn’t it chief. As much as I want to roll BC, I don’t see justifying burning an alliance for the idiocracy of the few. There’s plenty of good people in that alliance that don’t deserve it and the CB is non-existent. IQ has much better things to do than to kick someone while they’re down, but if they feel this is the right course of action then best of luck to both sides. Just don’t drag this out unnecessarily long, you’re only hurting them and yourself by doing so.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, J.A.Goldington said:

I’m gonna be the first to say it, this isn’t it chief. As much as I want to roll BC, I don’t see justifying burning an alliance for the idiocracy of the few. There’s plenty of good people in that alliance that don’t deserve it and the CB is non-existent. IQ has much better things to do than to kick someone while they’re down, but if they feel this is the right course of action then best of luck to both sides. Just don’t drag this out unnecessarily long, you’re only hurting them and yourself by doing so.

How many alliances have gotten rolled because of "the idiocy of a few"?  More than I care to count at the moment.  Hopefully those responsible for BC getting rolled (and you know who you are) learn from their mistakes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Clooney said:

How many alliances have gotten rolled because of "the idiocy of a few"?  More than I care to count at the moment.  Hopefully those responsible for BC getting rolled (and you know who you are) learn from their mistakes

Ask Alexio!

• Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 hour ago, TheNG Rising said:

164128.jpg

This is (probably) the cb and the name for this war, no need to put it to a vote. ?

I was gonna go with "ask alexio" but this is kinda funny lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau