Show Correct Army Values For Air/ground controlled opponents & intuitive combat screens

Princess Seshat

I know right?! I keep my calculator up just to be sure whenever there's doubt, but this'd make everything so much easier.

The "max money lootable" should also update when you change the number of tanks/soldiers you're applying to the battle as well. Related to that, the maximum airstrike damage changes if you apply fewer aircraft, so that ought to update as well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Related to that, the maximum airstrike damage changes if you apply fewer aircraft, so that ought to update as well.

Another change that should be shown that i forgot about until you mentioned airstrikes is that choosing target units/money should change the max infra destroyed and choosing anything other than dogfight should change max planes destroyed to show the correct values.

• Upvote 1

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

• 1 year later...