Sorry Shifty, we beat you to it.....

DemonSpawn

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Not quite sure where you are getting Bad Co being apart of spectrum. 

He's probably getting confused with Bad Company. You know: The Bad The Company The Bloc.

• Upvote 4

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

2 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Not quite sure where you are getting Bad Co being apart of spectrum. If my mind serves me correctly that bloc formed of House Stark, Ragnarok, Order of the White Rose and R&R. I don't recall BC being apart of it.

They preferred to be called Ashengaurd now, then again i did reform Ragnarok as well. We live in a world of two Ragnarok.

5 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Not quite sure where you are getting Bad Co being apart of spectrum. If my mind serves me correctly that bloc formed of House Stark, Ragnarok, Order of the White Rose and R&R. I don't recall BC being apart of it.

"BC people" encompasses everyone in BC.  You, Demonspawn, and a few others were apart of Spectrum and you all are in BC.  Key difference between "BC" and "BC people" ?

8 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

"BC people" encompasses everyone in BC.  You, Demonspawn, and a few others were apart of Spectrum and you all are in BC.  Key difference between "BC" and "BC people" ?

BC was mostly people from R&R, that's why BC has trade blocked the new R&R and pissed about the name.