End of Hostilities – TGH/KT/TRF

Réjs

56 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

I did not see this ending so fast.  But then, many people did not see why kt sphere started it, and kt sphere did not see TRF telling their allies to stay out of it.  So much not seeing going on.

Ur cute

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Creed Mallory said:

At least the damages weren't super bad.

Helps when 13% of the members are in VM. I wonder how Cancun is this time of year.

3 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Youre complicit

*you're

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

What point?  That you wont deal with the alliances that orchestrated and led the war against you guys over the summer, but you will go after TRF because you need some lebensraum on your color bloc?

For someone who didn't even fight us, you are pretty darn salty if I say so myself. 

6 hours ago, TheShadow said:

First ever color war
@Alex must be pleased with this offering

It's actually not. United Hoods was purging small nations from Green for tS earlier this year.

Too bad it's already the Period Wars.

Bleach War woulda been my suggestion since bleach turns black to beige.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, TheShadow said:

First ever color war
@Alex must be pleased with this offering

There has already been three color wars since the trade bloc update, not everyone feels the need to announce everything on the forums

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Ouch, those numbers make it look like TRF just rolled over and died without even trying

Probably because that's what they did

Edited by Princess Seshat
  • Upvote 1

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

I mean frankly TRF didn’t stand a chance. But hats off to them for using the beige time, building up and doing a little blitz on us as a last stance. They certainly didn’t roll over and take it. 

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

7 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

Regarding the reported content in this thread, I've gone ahead and hidden posts that are derailing the topic and are actions of flaming.

For further actions (issuing a warning) some more time may be needed, since at least two moderators have to go through a report and agree on how to handle it.

Thank you for your reports and I am sorry for the delay, but...

8Ffh6it.jpg

... you also have to realize that, in some cases, we may not have a moderator around to handle a report right away, due to our schedules.

In case in the future you come towards similar flaming/derailing actions, please try to just report the corresponding post and ignore it. This is the best course of action that you can follow to not throw oil on the fire. I know that answering is really tempting, but you have to think first whether this will improve the situation or make things worse. You can be assured that your report will be reviewed.

P.S. Congratulations to both sides for the war and peace agreement. I hope you had fun.

Do you need me to search the forums for you and repost the existing proof, or do you want to just continue pretending I'm making shit up? 

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

Do you need me to search the forums for you and repost the existing proof, or do you want to just continue pretending I'm making shit up? 

queen.png

It's getting pathetic, dude. I like to stay on good terms with most people but you've really just proven yourself an absolute blister on the ballsack of the forums. Put up or shut up.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Back-talking the moderators now? Seriously? Just stop.

• Downvote 1