Alliance war simulator

Micchan

Check the players logged in right now in the forum, they are now your new alliance

Now use https://www.random.org/ to generate a random number between 1 and 50, go to the alliance list ordered by total score, the alliance which position corresponds to the random number is now the alliance you will fight in a war (minus any players who are already on your team)

All the players involved in the war start with max score and their current nations, you alliance does the blitz

Will you win the war? What's your alliance name? What are the roles? What's your strategy? How will the war evolve? Be creative

For example if I do it now

Players online now are: Micchan, Darth Revan, Buorhann, Statics, Mogar, Frawley, Cypher, Radoje, Mitsuru, CuppyCakeYums, japan77, Darth Ataxia, War Hawk, Shadowthrone

The random number is 23 and the #23 for total score right now is Guardian

and... we lose

• Upvote 1

Players logged in now:  Buorhann, Princess Seshat, Patrick Stewart, The Mad Titan, Micchan, Commander Thrawn, Frawley, TheRebelMan, Natalia Poklonskaya, Zyphy, TheNG Rising, Edward I, Atempt, japan77, Mitsuru, Darth Revan, Flanderlion, Sephiroth, Statics

RNG vs. Alliance:  #21, GOB

Do we win:  We'll win the meme AND the bad posting game.

• Upvote 2

Players Online:

The Mad Titan, Patrick Stewart, Buorhann, Micchan, Commander Thrawn, Frawley, TheRebelMan, Natalyia, Ziphy, TheNG Rising, Edward 1, Atempt, Japan 77, Mitaseu, Darth Revan,Flanderlion, Sepiroth, Statics 

Alliance RNG: 2, Black Knights

Do we win: “If there is one among you who wants to kill his general, his emperor, here I am”

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Players Online: Charlie Traveler, Buorhann, Balish, Commander Thrawn, soultak3r1, Patrick Stewart, Princess Seshat, The Mad Titan, Micchan, Frawley, TheRebelMan, Natalia Poklonskaya, Zyphy, TheNG Rising, Edward I, Atempt, japan77, Mitsuru, Darth Revan, Flanderlion, Sephiroth

Alliance RNG: 2, Black Knights

Do we win? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Players Online: 8

Shadowthrone

Thanos

Natalia Poklonskaya

Maia

ArcKnox

Princess Seshat

Vladamir Putin

Uriah 'the Fox'

RNG: 22 = Guardian 

Our tiering would see us get smashed seeing how we have quite a few folks here at +20 cities :P  

2 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Do we win: “If there is one among you who wants to kill his general, his emperor, here I am”

8BF71B97-A93A-4DD6-BE99-B7D94E329B54.jpeg.99fc01c5347f4ea5d5b09efede24335b.jpeg

MEATY HANDS

Players Online: Apeman, KillzBob, Darzy, Shiho Nishizumi, Shadowthrone, Akuryo, Thanos, Sir Scarfalot, Lionstar, Maia, Alucard Hellsing, Natalia Poklonskaya

RNG: 50 - SCP Foundation

THE GRACE OF AYYLLAH SMILES UPON US ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY.

[insert quote here]

Players online: Ripper, Joshua Limpkin, Curufinwe, Blink, Vito, Hwan, Reuben Cheuk, Mitsuru, Prefontaine

RNG: #4 - The Fighting Pacifists

Result: We win and Pre gets to make a new flag for TFP, which they reject, again.

• Upvote 3

There's just me online right now vs La Mafia, a Syndicate protectorate with nobody above 16 cities. I'm not sure there'd even be a fight if I wasn't a nuclear wasteland right now, but even so, I reckon I could handle it. (No offence Mafia friendos)

Edited by Avakael

Le1AjCa.png

WHO'S ONLINE   16 MEMBERS, 0 ANONYMOUS, 14 GUESTS (SEE FULL LIST)
Hodor Balish Featherine Commander Thrawn Rimski Princess Seshat Shiho Nishizumi jaguar War Hawk what is property? Spaceman Thrax FilipS Agent W Prefonteen Akuryo Radoje

Alliance #41: Ashenguard

I think we effectively double their score... so I guess a violent coup is in order...

Alliance name: The Cult of DragonK

DragonK is obviously the leader. Hodor or Keegoz can do the negotiations. Sephirethi-whatever will be the token build-out-of-rang-er and Shiho can do the coordinating thingy. 

Random alliance assigned: Polaris (14).

Do we win? Heheh.

Peace terms: Polaris renames to PAWAWITH and changes their flag to depict a kitten in the middle instead of the coat of arms thingy. 

@DragonK HMU whenever you want a cultist alliance named after you ;)

• Like 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Sephiroth, James XVITartarusMicchanlightsideLorhillHwanBatavusSenyor PuloyCracovAngel LaraShiho NishizumiPrincess SeshatKeegozAkuryoJericHodorMaelstrom Vortex

Alliance assigned: 23 UPN
Alright boys I lead, Hodor is in charge of memes, Shiho will do stuff and Akryo is in charge of shit post.

We got this one in the bag 

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

WHO'S ONLINE   23 MEMBERS, 1 ANONYMOUS, 60 GUESTS (SEE FULL LIST)

KerbolloCypherMoetazTheNG RisingThalmorNizam AdrienneFraggleDr Lenin TrotskySexDrugsAlcoholKebabAkuryoWar HawkRimskiKarl IShiho NishizumiBalishPheonixJames IISketchySeekerGoldyHammerRéjsAlexio15

Alliance assigned: 9 - Church of Spaceology

Verdict: Jebediah Kerman, the God of Spaceflight, has no equal.

Edited by Kerbollo
  • Upvote 1

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Sephiroth, James XVITartarusMicchanlightsideLorhillHwanBatavusSenyor PuloyCracovAngel LaraShiho NishizumiPrincess SeshatKeegozAkuryoJericHodorMaelstrom Vortex

Alliance assigned: 23 UPN
Alright boys I lead, Hodor is in charge of memes, Shiho will do stuff and Akryo is in charge of shit post.

We got this one in the bag 

Ayyyyyyylmaos have been activated and are ready to be launched.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 11/13/2018 at 12:00 AM, Buorhann said:

Players logged in now:  Buorhann, Princess Seshat, Patrick Stewart, The Mad Titan, Micchan, Commander Thrawn, Frawley, TheRebelMan, Natalia Poklonskaya, Zyphy, TheNG Rising, Edward I, Atempt, japan77, Mitsuru, Darth Revan, Flanderlion, Sephiroth, Statics

RNG vs. Alliance:  #21, GOB

Do we win:  We'll win the meme AND the bad posting game.

Always wanted to be in an alliance with the buorhann so this is a triple win ?

• Like 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

35 minutes ago, TheNG Rising said:

Players Online: 163692.png
Nice, I have the mods and top shitposters. Dream team right here. What scrubs are going to get beaten up today?

Hey, wait a minute. Isn't that- 

163695.png

Destroying Acadia under NG  azVePd6.jpg

• Upvote 6

17 - TEst

I believe with the people on my team, we're only down by two members. Pre and Rebel (who shall be pinged) will coordinate the blitz and create the DoW. Theo (who shall also be pinged), Thal, Rebel, and Ronny will be shitposting squad.

I'd say it's a coin flip at this point.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png