Creed's Chance (UH Peace and Withdrawal)

Creed

In the battlefield of Gettysburg, the numbers dwindle as the fights carry on. Creed and his 4 Faction leaders sit on the front lines in wait. Hours pass, but Creed stares at the horizon waiting for the next regimen that will never come, checking his AR-15 and AP pistol multiple times, making sure it doesn't jam. He gazes at the fallen grey-clad corpses. Some with severed body parts, others were impaled with their own muskets. His nation flag standing beside him has become tattered and, bloodied, but still intact. UEOvV5eRqujsD0QH0chzcFO4UlMT-_82VSz4ehHpch_-z3XBK-ABZzgf-7TtCdp3TrVC_so3n17mIEoF03YxZN58EZjPUORNzBoKdbMaXhl5kiiax1pzyQK8q1aAwqGM_20XQ6MP

Ayo and Grimes walk towards the USC barricade. Ayo starts with, "Creed, there's nothing left. They're crippled."

"I want to hurt them more," Creed replies in a monotone manner.

"As much as I hate Confederates like you, I think we've done enough," Grimes adds in a convincing voice. "Your people will be happy with your results. We didn't get everything we wanted, but hey they're not much of a presence anymore."

Creed makes a frustrated sigh and sees a moving body crawling away. He aims his rifle and shoots the greyback in the head. "Oh come on, Creed. They're not worth it anymore," Ayo says touching his shoulder. Creed looks at the setting sun and hears the voices of past leaders and activists, ranging from Malcolm X to Thurgood Marshall. He smiles slowly and picks up his flagpole. The faction leaders look at Creed, waiting for his word. "Achak," he starts. "
Hardstop, Sequoia, Mal. Tell your forces to stand down. I'm...satisfied." They salute in response and call in their divisions to stop. Creed stares in the horizon one last time and walks with the rest of the UH government.

Both the government of the United Hoods and The Dixie Union meet in the Appomattox Court House. Creed sits in the center playing with a desk toy. Monero stands next to the door they came in. Grimes is looking out the window and Ayo sits beside Creed. He adjusts his beret and sits on the edge of his seat. He utters to the three leaders of the opposing alliance, "My conditions have changed. All current wars will continue, but no further attacks will be made. That's my last offer." The three look at each other and look back at Creed. He gazes at them intently, the invading sun from the windows illuminating his eyes to a honey shade. His reddish-brown skin had dark dirt patches and scars. Creed looks at the table and says in a peaceful tone, "Before I became the leader of my country, I was...disliked, by the south. My first rally was attacked by men with your flags. I think...what I did, was revenge enough. I see no reason to keep this going any further. I'm being as open as I can." The triumvirate finally says, "We agree to the terms of peace." Creed closes his eyes and smiles then says, "Thank you..." he walks out of the courthouse where the people of the Unified Sovereignty of CyreX await him. He raises his fist in the air and the crowd fills with shouts of glee. Native and African chants are heard from the roar of cheers. Flags wave and signs saying "Reign Supreme" and "We did it, Secretary!" is raised high. Ayo, Grimes, and Monero come out and stand behind Creed. He pumps his fist in the air and shouts a mighty, "Destroy Oppression!" to which the crowd in unison shouts "Encourage Progression!"

Knightfall was the name of the new global war, but TDU was a war on its own. This was his duty. This was Creed's Chance.

And with that said, the United Hoods withdraw from Orbis War 12 aka Knightfall in a peace agreement with The Dixie Union. Thank you to the combatants for my first ever war, even if you contributed just a little:

The Green, Black, and Blue-
The Federation
United Hoods

The Reds-
The Dixie Union
The Commonwealth

I was happy to be a leading war chief, now I will return to my shenanigans and applesauce.

Creed's lore continues...

Edited by Creed Mallory
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

Boooo! For all the shit you guys talked, you can't even finish them off?

We suppressed them enough. Also, they got too low for us to attack anymore so eh

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Creed Mallory said:

We suppressed them enough. Also, they got too low for us to attack anymore so eh

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

I give this 4 applesauce out of 5.  I'm going to go eat some cinnamon applesauce now.

Damn confeds

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

2 minutes ago, Zyphy said:

I enjoy how there's no Tl;dr 

Good. Enjoy every bit of it.

5 minutes ago, Balish said:

I give this 4 applesauce out of 5.  I'm going to go eat some cinnamon applesauce now.

Damn confeds

Yo cinnamon applesauce is fire. Share my guy

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

"Despite my firm convictions, I have always been a man who tries to face facts and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds. I have always kept an open mind, a flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of the intelligent search for truth."

It was time to stop. And focus on ourselves, so, we did.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, TheRebelMan said:

So the bandwagons are starting to jump ship?
WOAHHHHH!!!!
Totally didn't expect that, like AT ALL!!!

Hm? Bandwagons?

17 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Peace in the Hood, A day humanity thought we'd never would see.

We're United, so we've gotten rid of differences between the hoods to make a glock toting, weed smoking ('cept me), well-oiled machine. We makin history out here

(I'm pretty much the lore maker for the alliance now)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TheShadow said:

TDU were to change theme and flag

Although not so sure whether the peace is n the global stage or between the two alliances only

Lmao. 

I guess daddy protector told UH they cant make such demands. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2