Sign in to follow this  
Shadowthrone

Custom Member Ranks

29 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

I can already see us all becoming Rose officers!

That was the whole purpose of this. For PnW players to return to their one true home! This time with added titles :P 

• Upvote 1

First was setting the war's name to "The Great Sock War" now it's adding custom member ranks.. You people never cease to amaze me. 

2 hours ago, Featherine said:

First was setting the war's name to "The Great Sock War" now it's adding custom member ranks.. You people never cease to amaze me. 

We have a sock god pantheon that need their own titles <_< 

• Like 1

Just now, Featherine said:

Last time I checked, you guys hated the name with all your guts and had to call in a vote, so how bout you humor us with this custom ranks?

*backtracks after realizing he's badmouthing a mod*

Seriously though, that would give a bit of depth and understanding from outside the AA about the structure of another AA particularly for those who are not familiar with people or who are not online on the forums and much less on their own AAs discord channel. 

11 hours ago, Senyor Puloy said:

Last time I checked, you guys hated the name with all your guts and had to call in a vote, so how bout you humor us with this custom ranks?

*backtracks after realizing he's badmouthing a mod*

Seriously though, that would give a bit of depth and understanding from outside the AA about the structure of another AA particularly for those who are not familiar with people or who are not online on the forums and much less on their own AAs discord channel. 

Why backtrack? I like a challenge.

I kid. 

We have to call a vote to have the community vote on the names. We can't just name a war on our own accord. It has to be something everyone agrees with. We do it for everyone's best interest at heart. I don't mind the custom ranks but the forums can only do so much for customization. But maybe Alex or one of the forum mods can elaborate on that.

Edited by Featherine

6 hours ago, Featherine said:

Why backtrack? I like a challenge.

I kid. 

We have to call a vote to have the community vote on the names. We can't just name a war on our own accord. It has to be something everyone agrees with. We do it for everyone's best interest at heart. I don't mind the custom ranks but the forums can only do so much for customization. But maybe Alex or one of the forum mods can elaborate on that. 

You misunderstand.  The proposal is to make custom officer ranks in-game, not here.  For example, Shadowthrone and I would have different titles in the alliance sections of our nation info pages because, even though we're both officers in the NPO AA, he's high gov and I'm not.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Edward I said:

You misunderstand.  The proposal is to make custom officer ranks in-game, not here.  For example, Shadowthrone and I would have different titles in the alliance sections of our nation info pages because, even though we're both officers in the NPO AA, he's high gov and I'm not.

That could work. 

I 100% support this, been saying it for the past 500 days xD

• Upvote 2

On 11/12/2018 at 5:40 PM, MACHAERA said:

@Ukunaka You also put something like this forward awhile ago yeh?

I think so, not sure if it was an actual suggestion topic but I definitely remember saying that in another suggestion topic about heir permissions. 

There should definitely be more ranks, personally I'd like the ability to create many different ranks and an admin control panel that allows leaders to choose what powers these ranks have access to in the bank/taxes section and officer control panel, so that you wouldn't have to monitor officers to make sure they aren't using powers not related to their position.

However at a bare minimum there should be two new ranks, one above and one below the current officer rank, so you don't have to choose between giving all officers bank access or making someone an heir just to give bank access. Then the lower rank to serve as a lower gov position.

• Upvote 3