Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kastor

2018 PnW Awards Announcement

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You know, the whole debate about the ballots being secret or not is easily solved by @Alex being involved in the process, just like in the "administrator statement" pinned at the top of this subforum.

So what you're saying is, you want a biased administrator with a history of using back channels to assist other players in the game with a staff beneath him who is also biased - IN ADDITION - to publicly stating he wants nothing to do with community, community moderation or the like - to be involved in a process that is currently in question because of an issue with secrecy & rigging?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

So what you're saying is, you want a biased administrator with a history of using back channels to assist other players in the game with a staff beneath him who is also biased - IN ADDITION - to publicly stating he wants nothing to do with community, community moderation or the like - to be involved in a process that is currently in question because of an issue with secrecy & rigging?

 

"I hope this will run smoothly, but I am leaving any necessary oversight or moderation on my part at my discretion." -Alex, 2016

 

 

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

 

"I hope this will run smoothly, but I am leaving any necessary oversight or moderation on my part at my discretion." -Alex, 2016

 

 

>Quotes post from 2016
>"necessary oversight or moderation on my part at my discretion"
>k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

>Quotes post from 2016
>"necessary oversight or moderation on my part at my discretion"
>k

You asked for a solution to oversight. One exists. That's all I'm saying.

Still it's not necessary to have Sheepy involved; there's already going to be complete and total transparency in the voting as it is. But at this point it seems it's no longer about democracy or integrity, it's about the opponents being scummy bastards and therefore they're cheating. Even if they lose.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.