IQ/tS is winning, but are they having fun?

Sweeeeet Ronny D

Warpoles spent the last three weeks watching as we got closer and closer to him and once his time had come he clicked that big bright delete button. Oh well, that’s two less people for me to pass on my way to number one in military kills overall. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

9 hours ago, Ripper said:

He attacked Belisarius, and when we countered and killed 1.5k air in 5 minutes, he sold all of his resources, lost all of his cash on Keno, deleted, and made sure we knew that he did so, by sharing live his actions with us.

This behavior makes me think that him deleting was more like rage-quiting after losing a war rather than just "retiring".

That's how I was feeling when I heard it.  I remember when he posted on the boards awhile back, that he was bragging about his capabilities and whatnot.

Can't say I didn't laugh about it though.  When people get so hard up about themselves and they get a bad loss, just rage quit out.

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

That's how I was feeling when I heard it.  I remember when he posted on the boards awhile back, that he was bragging about his capabilities and whatnot.

Can't say I didn't laugh about it though.  When people get so hard up about themselves and they get a bad loss, just rage quit out.

While I appreciate his contribution to Grumpy, in my experience he has always been something of a poor loser, I wish I still had all the angry vile posts I got from him back when we rolled him when after Sparta attacked us, and again when we rolled him when he was in Arrgh.  I spoke with him about it before he joined Grumpy, but it is what it is, to say I was completely surprised by it, would be a lie.  With any new member, you want to give them the benefit of doubt, and before he rage quit, he did everything asked of him and was a fine member.

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2018 at 5:51 PM, Auctor said:

God no. Please don't lose anymore wars to us after this. We can't stand it.

This needed way more upvotes.  No one gets your brand of sarcasm.  Andy Kaufman does and he's your friend.