IQ/tS is winning, but are they having fun?

Sweeeeet Ronny D

Now I acknowledge that IQ/tS team is clearly dominating this war, as they should be.  But is it just me or does it seem like in general TKR's side is having significantly more fun this war despite the fact that we are getting stomped on?

Its a simple observation and I admit I am biased but that's all I got, Feel free to down vote and flame away below.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 27

Nah. It's been boring because we can't grow and there aren't enough slots.

But who cares tbqh, I'm back to raiding so idgaf. There's like no need for my assistance now since it's such an overwhelming dogpile.

• Upvote 2

I'm having a pretty good time with my wars and I know for sure all the small guys in e$ have tons of enthusiasm as this is the first war for many of them in their Politics and War career. There may be a disparity of available slots but I don't know most seem to be getting enough to keep them busy. 

We don't all feel the need to boast about our stats 24/7.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I suspect, too, that there's a visibility bias.  Some people will VM.  They won't be around to complain. 

The ones who stay active and keep fighting, and even make it fun while they lose, like @Smith and so on, are the ones you'll see. 

They're the heart of an alliance anyway, and the ones who will stick around, rebuild, and make something of an alliance while the fair-weather pixel-hugging pond scum floats off to the new #1, whoever that may be.

35 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Now I acknowledge that IQ/tS team is clearly dominating this war, as they should be.  But is it just me or does it seem like in general TKR's side is having significantly more fun this war despite the fact that we are getting stomped on?

Its a simple observation and I admit I am biased but that's all I got, Feel free to down vote and flame away below.

It is a lot of fun to watch and have a hand in TKR, GoB, and GPA burning.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Fun to me is seeing you on your knees, under my jackboot if I was able to wear jackboots, begging for the benevolent mercy of the roqswarm. I am but a vessel of the greater good. An enforcer of the hivemind hegemony. You are in the way. You will Perish. And it will give me pleasure.

161488.png

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

34 minutes ago, Betulius said:

8 city updeclares are pretty satisfying. I was hoping to eat more nukes, but you can't have everything.

It gets even better when you do a nearly double city updeclare!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think the highlight of the war was the birth of The Real Pigeon!

besides that I am having a blast, and I am finally gonna get dragged down.

I'm coming for all you little nations staying under my radar!
Related image

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Related image

Come to PAPA : )

• Upvote 1

703444049_SaltBae02112018132149.thumb.jpg.4c360ce2fa2c48c0e100d476a5929002.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I hate to be the one to ruin a good back and forth, but uhh... remember how there was no war for more than half a year?

....Maybe everyone's having fun....?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Related image

Please do, for the love of whatever god you believe in, give me something to do.

• Downvote 1