Name this war - Community Poll pt 2

Sketchy

What should the war be called?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. What should the war be called?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/18 at 02:00 AM

Why is it closed? Right when we had a mad dash of people coming in to vote!

Doesn't seem to be right to close the vote right when it's getting more foot traffic here. At the least have another run off vote of the top 2.

Edited by soultak3r1

29 minutes ago, soultak3r1 said:

Doesn't seem to be right to close the vote right when it's getting more foot traffic here. At the least have another run off vote of the top 2.

The vote was up for a couple of days (I think a week) and it clearly had the time set where it would end.

Those lost votes had plenty of time to get their votes in.

EDIT:  Sorry, 5 days to get them in.

Edited by Buorhann

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

The vote was up for a couple of days (I think a week) and it clearly had the time set where it would end.

Those lost votes had plenty of time to get their votes in.

" By Sketchy, Tuesday at 08:00 PM in Orbis Central "

It was up for less than a week

The first round of voting lasted much longer than the 5 days of this vote as well as there was no indication in the beginning as to how long this vote would remain active. With both of that into account, 5 days is a bit slim. Especially since the war is still ongoing.

Edited by soultak3r1
  • Downvote 2

Just be happy you got a choice, some wars just get stuck with placeholder names.

DDR for instance, even though 69 day war is far superior.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

24 minutes ago, Commander Thrawn said:

Reopen the poll. Some people have jobs and things to do that mean we can't sit here reading forums all the time.

You had a nomination poll, then a second poll. Obviously you could have seen this one coming lol.

settradirect.png

38 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

You mean once a week? 

I was traveling for work out of the country monday-saturday and literally checked it today.

If the poll was open for a week I would be able to vote.

33 minutes ago, Settra said:

You had a nomination poll, then a second poll. Obviously you could have seen this one coming lol.

You just want to limit the votes so your choice wins.

Typical.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Commander Thrawn said:

No, that would be the expectation that you would lose if people were allowed to vote, so you suppress instead.

People were allowed to vote, you knew the vote was happening. Then you blame the person holding the vote because they didn't hold it for a month. Even though you knew they were holding the vote.

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, Settra said:

People were allowed to vote, you knew the vote was happening. Then you blame the person holding the vote because they didn't hold it for a month. Even though you knew they were holding the vote.

No where did I say it had to be a month, I also didn't blame anyone, so quit making crap up. Its a busy time of year for a lot of people, holidays coming up etc. and for whatever reason a poll is given less time than the nomination poll despite not having any deadline listed in the OP and when people ask to be allowed to vote they are attacked for no reason.

Seems legit.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Commander Thrawn said:

No where did I say it had to be a month, I also didn't blame anyone, so quit making crap up. Its a busy time of year for a lot of people, holidays coming up etc. and for whatever reason a poll is given less time than the nomination poll despite not having any deadline listed in the OP and when people ask to be allowed to vote they are attacked for no reason.

Seems legit.

Sounds like you are blaming the OP. Not that the complaining is without end.

settradirect.png