War Stats - Knightfall

Guest Frawley

22 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Thank You!!

Also how are the members pulled for each alliance, GodFury does seem to be missing a few. They have 45 members in game and 36 in the stats.

I think it's members that have taken part in the war, HS is missing a handful of people too thag haven't fought.

Guest Frawley
23 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Thank You!!

Also how are the members pulled for each alliance, GodFury does seem to be missing a few. They have 45 members in game and 36 in the stats.

I'll check the code when I get up but it only bothers summing up tables for people who have actually attacked or been attacked.

UPDATE: This should now update automatically every 30 minutes at 20/50 past the hour.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:55 AM, Lord of Darkness said:

Summary of Nov. 7th and 8th Updates

Added leaderboard page. The nations tab can be filtered by various ranges of cities to only show the relevant nations. (Will eventually add other categories such as nukes taken, defensive wars, offensive wars, etc.)
Similar leaderboard statistics have been added to individual alliance pages under the "Leaderboard" heading there.

Fixed an issue with totaling damages when one side has yet to retaliate.
Fixed incomplete page output on first day of war involvement.
Forced time graph tooltips to match game timezone.

Fixed.

leaderboard filter isn''t there per alliance leaderboard, only global/participants

Edited by Moetaz

ⲡⲓϣⲁⲉⲓ

I was getting depressed at watching my score drop so I created a new alliance, please update @Frawley!

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5136

Love you ❤️ 

Edited by Sephiroth
Forgot the link

eastwood.jpg

43 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Would be possible to have the player name instead of the nation name?

You can search for player names. If you search Akuryo, it brings up Desura. If you search Mayor, it brings up Calondia. 

52 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

You can search for player names. If you search Akuryo, it brings up Desura. If you search Mayor, it brings up Calondia. 

Ok but I like to see the player name everywhere, it's easier to recognize the player name than the nation name

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

Would be possible to have the player name instead of the nation name?

In addition to sounds better than instead of. Onto the todo list it goes. But yes, as Akuryo said you can search by either nation name or leader name. (Searching by alliance/nation id also works.)

1 hour ago, Moetaz said:

Can the developer list the criteria behind every column of stat please

as in for damage dealt for example, if I aired someones tanks its tanks killed+planes killed etc...

Damage Dealt = Total Infra Destroyed Value + Units Killed Value + Opponent Spent Gas/Muni Value + Money Destroyed (e.g. airstriking money) + Loot Value

Damage Taken = Total Infra Lost Value + Units Lost Value + Gas/Muni Spent Value + Money Lost + Loot Lost Value

Net Damage = Damage Dealt - Damage Taken

Infra destroyed/lost is all attack types, including beiging damage. Units killed are obviously what it costs to purchase them (resource prices are averaged market value on the day the attack was made). Firing a nuke or missile at someone inflicts the infra destroyed by it on them but also hits you for the cost of purchasing the nuke/missile.

Loot value is the value of the money/resources which you looted. Loot lost value is the same but for what was looted from you. (Anything looted from alliance banks is counted here.)

• Upvote 6

qASrzNA.png

Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Guest Frawley
54 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Any way to count damage done by spies?

Any way to count improvements destroyed?

What about when you destroy a military improvement and the units inside?

Unless everyone wants to give us their spy attack reports no...

We have the count, but the data doesn't say what they are.

See above, we can't track what we don't see.