War Stats - Knightfall

Guest Frawley

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Inst said:

Noticed, appreciated. May I suggest an orange or yellow "Ongoing" tag, as I have a few wars that have yet to be resolved?

It's planned, LoD and I just wanted to get something up for now.

Guest Frawley

Major Update: Once we announced wars were publicly visible, we have received a number of inquiries regarding infra losses.  Through some investigation we have discovered that there is a calculation error within the api, that affects only missiles.  This error has been reported here: 

As a result of this, we have manually recalculated all infra damages utilizing the in-game infra cost calculator methodology.  This has resulted in some rather large changes to anyone who has used missiles a significant amount.  As you can see in the spreadsheet below, the api had calculated for the worst case in our system, that 82.5 infra was worth some 56m, as opposed to the 4.8m it was actually valued at.  We have spent this afternoon validating infra calculations for other attack types, these have been found to be correct.  Apologies for the error, we should have recalculated all the values from the beginning.
unknown.png

Guest Frawley
59 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Alliance most affected by this:

In positive NPO

In negative TKR

2e9vc1.jpg

Definitely hit TKR hardest, but Pantheon was the real winner from this iirc.

Glad to see that TKR is handling this well. At the present rate, it will take more than 72 days for TKR to reach rank 1 on war stats, assuming +250mn net damage per day.

I suppose this still needs verification from Alex, but he's on vacation right now. Perhaps he can phone Chris and get the bug verified / fixed?

• Upvote 1

Guest Frawley

The game is assuming that missiles destroy all infra in a city when it values the infra destroyed.  You don't need to take my word for it either. Open the api, filter on missiles, and put the data into the infra calculator and see if it matches. It won't.

Guest Frawley

Total Knightfall Damage: $968,353,836,880.49

I think we need a new surrender term, that number must increase by $31,646,163,119.51 so that we can have our first trillion dollar war.

Get onto it!

8 hours ago, Frawley said:

Total Knightfall Damage: $968,353,836,880.49

I think we need a new surrender term, that number must increase by $31,646,163,119.51 so that we can have our first trillion dollar war.

Get onto it!

Let us loot all your banks so we can end the war tomorrow!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Frawley said:

Total Damage: $998,055,538,955

Soooo close, quickly TFP blitz us from Beige!

That Operation Burger King really was a whopper for damage or something.

<goes back to making bad puns on discord. 

• Upvote 1