War Stats - Knightfall

Guest Frawley

Guest Frawley
On 12/30/2018 at 12:28 AM, Shiho Nishizumi said:

That fixed the overwhelming majority, though it seems like nations that were not in KT/TGH proper at that moment (ID's: 60700, 12021, 47112) are not displaying their performance properly, instead it looks like only their loot damage is being accounted for. Also, some wars linked to those seem to be missing (for example, in my case I got attacked twice but it doesn't display any defences being mounted [On the flip side, it displays as having mounted 12 attacks while I only attacked 6 people]). Also, the distribution of the damage seems off for some people.

But this is relatively minor stuff. The work y'all are putting on this is astounding and we very much appreciate it.

I think I have this fixed in the next update (~5 minutes)

1 hour ago, Frawley said:

I think I have this fixed in the next update (~5 minutes)

I just checked. Seems about right with what we were tracking at the time.

Thank you for taking time from your day to fix it.

Also, I just noticed that attakcs made/defenses mounted pertain to attacks themselves rather than wars declared. That explains the counts.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Guest Frawley

Update: LordofDarkness and I (mostly LoD) have added a head-to-head feature.  On alliance pages, you can now see you net damage (and usual columns) by alliance you are at war with.

Alliance View:

unknown.png

Nation View:

unknown.png

3 hours ago, Frawley said:

Update: LordofDarkness and I (mostly LoD) have added a head-to-head feature.  On alliance pages, you can now see you net damage (and usual columns) by alliance you are at war with.

Alliance View:

unknown.png

Nation View:

unknown.png

That is super cool! Thank you guys for all of the work you’re putting into this.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Something broken, all alliances and players have 0 infra lost and 0 infra destroyed

This is what happens when LoD and I submit changes at the same time haha, this should be fixed at the next update (~15 minutes)

Guest Frawley

Update: Have added a stack of bank alliances, if you see any large swings this is why, banks stats roll up to the alliances they represent.

Guest Frawley
2 hours ago, Inst said:

Question: are you going to add TCE to Knightfall, since TKR-sphere seems to have decided to drag them in?

Added

Guest Frawley
3 minutes ago, Inst said:

If I can reproduce it, I'll repost the bug report.

You may have been looking at it during a data refresh, sometimes the site comes back slightly before the refresh completes.

Data from before January 2nd seems to be omitted.

Has the Y2K Bug finally taken its revenge?

bad dates.png

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Guest Frawley
46 minutes ago, Kerbollo said:

Data from before January 2nd seems to be omitted.

Has the Y2K Bug finally taken its revenge?

bad dates.png

Apologies I was messing around with some optimization and deleted 90% of the display table, its back now though