War Stats - Knightfall

Guest Frawley

Ah that must explain it, yeah I'm from NPO so it's easy for me.  So I'll some up the biggest question going around, yes TKR has pushed ahead of NPO, as well as BK and Oblivion. Now only Rose stands between tkr and first place, so it's time for IQ, Syndisphere, and whoever else on our side to step up our game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It was restricted to people with forum accounts for limited testing last night, but is now fully back.

• Statistics for each conflict are now separate, but you can also view totals (should also include raids) regardless of conflict.
  • Statistics from bank alliances are combined into those for the main alliance.
  • You can quickly switch between conflict and all statistics when viewing an alliance/nation via a quick access dropdown menu.
  • A message is displayed whenever a page is loaded while statistics are updating.
  • Leaderboard is temporarily disabled.
Edited by Lord of Darkness
  • Upvote 6

qASrzNA.png

Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

10 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Are the KT, TGH, TRF stats incomplete? 

Is there something in particular they're missing? Statistics from bank alliances should also be combined into those for the main alliance now, I forgot to add that onto the list.

qASrzNA.png

16 minutes ago, Lord of Darkness said:

Is there something in particular they're missing? Statistics from bank alliances should also be combined into those for the main alliance now, I forgot to add that onto the list.

For example my stats. 

Heard from other people not all their stats are included as well. 

Screenshot_20181225-213929_Samsung Internet.jpg

I really appreciate yall doing this. Cause it's really damn cool. But just, well, ^^^.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for getting this up again & I like the improvements. Was interesting seeing my stats in the BC War; it’s also interesting to see how my damage stats have changed since then. Very well made & it makes the war aspect more interesting with stats.

libertyribbon.png

Not sure if you can retroactively add the data about wars JtTeE and Synthesis were in from late October to mid November which is missing (they're running Guardian satellite AAs) , but can you add their data for the last few weeks since that's also missing?

On 12/25/2018 at 10:09 PM, TheRebelMan said:

For example my stats. 

Heard from other people not all their stats are included as well. 

Screenshot_20181225-213929_Samsung Internet.jpg

I really appreciate yall doing this. Cause it's really damn cool. But just, well, ^^^.

On 12/25/2018 at 9:53 PM, Lord of Darkness said:

Ye. Just checked again. Most have half their war missing. A few have it since the 3rd or whatever. But most are missing a HUGE chunk. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/25/2018 at 5:08 PM, Ryan1 said:

Wow...Grumpy's net damage has halved since stats went down, but TKR is 14bil in the positive. Somehow TCW has managed to take more damage...Is that even possible?

Grumpy's net was always going to go down, frankly it would be better to look at ratio rather than net, TKR has a large positive net, but a ratio of about 1.1, with Grumpy around the same. SyndIQ is more around the 1.3 region. TCW is the worst performing major alliance in the war, with a ratio of just over 0.5:

image.png.04e0b4389434e3d15a9f9a1006bf7d00.png

On 12/25/2018 at 9:50 PM, Willy Nellson said:

Ah that must explain it, yeah I'm from NPO so it's easy for me.  So I'll some up the biggest question going around, yes TKR has pushed ahead of NPO, as well as BK and Oblivion. Now only Rose stands between tkr and first place, so it's time for IQ, Syndisphere, and whoever else on our side to step up our game.

Those who don’t pull their weight should lose say in terms would be best approach if it drags out & NPO doesn’t really want anything itself.

libertyribbon.png

On 12/26/2018 at 11:56 AM, Memph said:

Not sure if you can retroactively add the data about wars JtTeE and Synthesis were in from late October to mid November which is missing (they're running Guardian satellite AAs) , but can you add their data for the last few weeks since that's also missing?

We can retroactively add anything since the start of Knightfall. We'll be doing a sweep for missing bank alliances in the coming days.

15 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Ye. Just checked again. Most have half their war missing. A few have it since the 3rd or whatever. But most are missing a HUGE chunk. 

Adding this to our list of things to look into.

• Upvote 3

qASrzNA.png

On 12/27/2018 at 10:21 PM, Lord of Darkness said:

We can retroactively add anything since the start of Knightfall. We'll be doing a sweep for missing bank alliances in the coming days.

Adding this to our list of things to look into.

ok cool. JtTeE and Synthesis just did a ton of damage and it's still not being counted towards Guardian's stats FYI.

2 hours ago, Memph said:

ok cool. JtTeE and Synthesis just did a ton of damage and it's still not being counted towards Guardian's stats FYI.

Are they still in their little one man AAs? I believe the damage is counted to those if so, isn't it?

• Downvote 1

Guest Frawley
On 12/27/2018 at 10:07 PM, TheRebelMan said:

I think this is fixed now, could you check?

Guest Frawley
2 hours ago, Memph said:

Could you pm me their nation id's please

14 hours ago, Frawley said:

I think this is fixed now, could you check?

That fixed the overwhelming majority, though it seems like nations that were not in KT/TGH proper at that moment (ID's: 60700, 12021, 47112) are not displaying their performance properly, instead it looks like only their loot damage is being accounted for. Also, some wars linked to those seem to be missing (for example, in my case I got attacked twice but it doesn't display any defences being mounted [On the flip side, it displays as having mounted 12 attacks while I only attacked 6 people]). Also, the distribution of the damage seems off for some people.

But this is relatively minor stuff. The work y'all are putting on this is astounding and we very much appreciate it.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

20 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Are they still in their little one man AAs? I believe the damage is counted to those if so, isn't it?

It's not being counted in the coalition stats. Toggle between Conflict = All and Conflict = Knightfall and the last 3 weeks aren't counted towards Knightfall.

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/1/nation/147