War Stats - Knightfall

Guest Frawley

Guest Frawley

Upcoming Features:

New Filter: Participants - Filter by City
New Feature: Multiple Conflicts, War Front Views
New Feature: If logged in to NPO Forums, will automatically provide links to your alliance/nation, and other features
New Data Point: Number of Offensive/Defensive Wars
New Data Point: Nation/Alliance Net Losses
New Data Point: Relative Performance Measures, e.g. while the leader board is dominated by whales, relatively speaking who is performing the best
New Page View: Head to Head Views, want to see what TKR vs BK looks like, or your nation vs Oblivion, this page will include only data that meets head to head conditions
New Page View: Single War View, see a summary of a single war
Back-end Enhancements: Additional Batching of pre-calculated values to speed page delivery

Calculation Details:

I meant to do this a week ago, but have been fairly busy, but for the sake of transparency LoD and I are creating a page within the platform that will explain each of the fields, where data is sourced from and how totals are calculated.

23 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Upcoming Features:

New Filter: Participants - Filter by City
New Feature: Multiple Conflicts, War Front Views
New Feature: If logged in to NPO Forums, will automatically provide links to your alliance/nation, and other features
New Data Point: Number of Offensive/Defensive Wars
New Data Point: Nation/Alliance Net Losses
New Data Point: Relative Performance Measures, e.g. while the leader board is dominated by whales, relatively speaking who is performing the best
New Page View: Head to Head Views, want to see what TKR vs BK looks like, or your nation vs Oblivion, this page will include only data that meets head to head conditions
New Page View: Single War View, see a summary of a single war
Back-end Enhancements: Additional Batching of pre-calculated values to speed page delivery

Calculation Details:

I meant to do this a week ago, but have been fairly busy, but for the sake of transparency LoD and I are creating a page within the platform that will explain each of the fields, where data is sourced from and how totals are calculated.

Oooooh this looks like some good stuff right there!!! 

Although I think you shouldn't have said anything and just come up a couple days later like:
0990C75CE386F0E5C347078CFB7E6AA1041FD228

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

eastwood.jpg

In a week

New feature: Number of times you blinked while reading this post

New data point: Number of times you failed to get a slot because 3 other players have been faster than you

New page view: Mindfrick stats, stats change if you watch the screen from a different point of view

• Upvote 4

You sure can tell that I took a nuke and couldn't return the favor.. owch.

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

@Frawley baby we have a problem!

Well I am beating up a dude in Pantheon but the damage he is taking is counting for TCW since he started the war in TCW, now I think its comedy gold that I get to beat on TCW without having to hit them directly but this should be fixed bud.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=59041

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/nation/59041

eastwood.jpg

37 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

@Frawley baby we have a problem!

Well I am beating up a dude in Pantheon but the damage he is taking is counting for TCW since he started the war in TCW, now I think its comedy gold that I get to beat on TCW without having to hit them directly but this should be fixed bud.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=59041

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/nation/59041

This is a sticky situation. 2 billion of his damage was taken in TCW vs 300 million in Pantheon. This would skew the stats unless his damage could be divided between the alliances respectively. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Guest Frawley
4 hours ago, Flanderlion said:

If you actually look at the alliance stats you'll see that it does divide them. 

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/nation/59041 vs https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/alliance/3427 (you have to scroll down to his nation).

This is correct, each attack is allocated to the alliances of the nations at the time of the war declaration.

Congrats BK for being the second alliance (first of your coalition) to pass 10k attacks made and for being the only alliance not named TKR at the top of one category (tanks destroyed)

Also for attacks made:

1. TKR

2. BK

3. NPO

4. Pantheon

5. Typhon

Find the intruder

CORRECT! It's Pantheon!

Guest Curufinwe
3 hours ago, Micchan said:

Congrats BK for being the second alliance (first of your coalition) to pass 10k attacks made and for being the only alliance not named TKR at the top of one category (tanks destroyed)

Also for attacks made:

1. TKR

2. BK

3. NPO

4. Pantheon

5. Typhon

Find the intruder

CORRECT! It's Pantheon!

We're also at the top on 'unit killed value' and 'net damage,' but thanks for noticing ?

Although why you'd want to draw attention to the fact that TKR is at the top for soldiers, tanks, planes and ships lost, as well as 'unit lost value' is beyond me...

2 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

Although why you'd want to draw attention to the fact that TKR is at the top for soldiers, tanks, planes and ships lost, as well as 'unit lost value' is beyond me..

We get called out for hugging pixels then called out for taking pride in losing them. Y'all need to sit down and come up with a firm list of insults. Zero consistency from one day to the next. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

We're also at the top on 'unit killed value' and 'net damage,' but thanks for noticing ?

Although why you'd want to draw attention to the fact that TKR is at the top for soldiers, tanks, planes and ships lost, as well as 'unit lost value' is beyond me...

I was talking about the basic raw value of units and infra or I should also mention that NPO is first for missiles eaten and money destroyed, and that Grumpy is first for nukes eaten

And yes thanks for saying that TKR is at top of all those stats like I said but in a way that makes my genuine praise not very deserved

• Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
13 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I was talking about the basic raw value of units and infra or I should also mention that NPO is first for missiles eaten and money destroyed, and that Grumpy is first for nukes eaten

And yes thanks for saying that TKR is at top of all those stats like I said but in a way that makes my genuine praise not very deserved

Well considering TKR is running a slightly worse than 1:2 value of units destroyed versus units lost (you're 1:2 in soldiers, about 1:3 in tanks, 1:2 in planes and 1:2 in ships), I'm not sure why you'd want to brag about being at the top of the categories.  As I said, you don't even have the highest absolute unit damage, let alone the highest net (you actually have a larger net minus than TCW in that regard - 25b versus -19b, giving you the largest net unit deficit in your coalition).  But then, that would probably be higher if 20 percent on TCW wasn't currently in vmode. But thanks for the praise, I suppose ?

10 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Well considering TKR is running a slightly worse than 1:2 value of units destroyed versus units lost (you're 1:2 in soldiers, about 1:3 in tanks, 1:2 in planes and 1:2 in ships), I'm not sure why you'd want to brag about being at the top of the categories.  As I said, you don't even have the highest absolute unit damage, let alone the highest net (you actually have a larger net minus than TCW in that regard - 25b versus -19b, giving you the largest net unit deficit in your coalition).  But then, that would probably be higher if 20 percent on TCW wasn't currently in vmode. But thanks for the praise, I suppose ?

Let me voluntarily misunderstand again so that I can point out in detail all the enemy losses -Curu

Yare_yare_daze.png

Guest Curufinwe
1 minute ago, Micchan said:

Let me voluntarily misunderstand again so that I can point out in detail all the enemy losses -Curu

Yare_yare_daze.png

My apologies that pointing out that TKR is running very large deficits in every unit killed category (as well as overall) detracts from your attempts to put a positive spin on the beating your side is receiving. 

The fact you guys are topping some charts is great and you should totally ignore all evidence to the contrary! 

...is that better? 

On 11/25/2018 at 7:24 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Honestly, I have a deep respect for anyone at the top of the "units lost" leaderboards. Being there proves that for all the war you're doing, you mean it; you're not plugging away at zeroed or inactive nations, but rather fighting people with military that are using it.

After all what's better: getting dogpiled and rolling over, or getting dogpiled and fighting like hell anyway?

Well said.

Only looking at unit kill ratios misses the fact that we generally are trading loosing more units for destroying more infra.  Anything I build is going to be stackwiped quickly.  But if I can win victories and beige people, I'm often trading a few million in unit losses for tens of millions in infra damage and loot.  Our total loss ratios have been positive for several weeks and only getting better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
GnWq7CW.png