War Stats - Knightfall

Guest Frawley

7 minutes ago, Frawley said:

It was missing Grumpy Ol Cringy Bastard

I have manually refreshed your data now, let me know if it looks right

Sorry to say but for some reason there are inconsistencies with my personal numbers and the alliances, since I am a 1 man alliance it should be the same, but in the alliance page it appears as if im at 500k negative damage, but after running the numbers myself I should be at 1.8bil net damage or a little more.

eastwood.jpg

Guest Frawley
5 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Sorry to say but for some reason there are inconsistencies with my personal numbers and the alliances, since I am a 1 man alliance it should be the same, but in the alliance page it appears as if im at 500k negative damage, but after running the numbers myself I should be at 1.8bil net damage or a little more.

Your personal numbers include your wars under GoB, your 1 man alliance stats are only for wars under that name.

3 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Your personal numbers include your wars under GoB, your 1 man alliance stats are only for wars under that name.

That's an interesting way to do it, so instead of dragging the numbers from one alliance to another now I gotta track them both.  I mean I am fine with it but I think the previous one that dragged everything along was a bit more efficient imo.

eastwood.jpg

Guest Frawley
Just now, Sephiroth said:

That's an interesting way to do it, so instead of dragging the numbers from one alliance to another now I gotta track them both.  I mean I am fine with it but I think the previous one that dragged everything along was a bit more efficient imo.

Or you can just view your own page, which lists all your wars results.

Just now, Frawley said:

Or you can just view your own page, which lists all your wars results.

Yea but now when you look at the scores as a whole they would be inaccurate given that grumpy would now have that massive 2.5bil net damage and it will never go down even if I get pummeled to the ground.

My point is that it will make it inaccurate to double account me in the alliance I was formally in and the one I am currently in, same thing applies for anyone else who is in a different alliance now. they would get all the gain with none of the losses or vice versa.

eastwood.jpg

Guest Frawley
Just now, Sephiroth said:

Yea but now when you look at the scores as a whole they would be inaccurate given that grumpy would now have that massive 2.5bil net damage and it will never go down even if I get pummeled to the ground.

My point is that it will make it inaccurate to double account me in the alliance I was formally in and the one I am currently in, same thing applies for anyone else who is in a different alliance now. they would get all the gain with none of the losses or vice versa.

Tbh, its the only way to display that makes sense, dragging everyone's results along would mean we couldn't use the same database/website for the next war.

1 minute ago, Frawley said:

Tbh, its the only way to display that makes sense, dragging everyone's results along would mean we couldn't use the same database/website for the next war.

I expected there was another reason for it, makes sense, I guess people will have to make a roster of splinter alliances and sum them up separately. 

eastwood.jpg

57 minutes ago, Moetaz said:

Damage dealt with missiles on my page: $1,557,628

Leaderboards, "Most Damaging Missile Attack": El-Fayoum $25,000,439 on Empire of Massachusetts 

In the leaderboards shows the infra damage done by that single missile

In the damage dealt shows the total cost of all the missiles launched on your nation

• Upvote 1

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Micchan said:

In the damage dealt shows the total cost of all the missiles launched on your nation

This is correct.

10 minutes ago, Frawley said:

This is correct.

that makes sense; just thought that the missile damage dealt included infra damaged too

thanks

ⲡⲓϣⲁⲉⲓ

Will you run this for every war in the future or only wars involving NPO and allies?

Clearly this is another one of evil NPO plots. All this data crunching is clearly NPO setting up a statistical hegemony in this game and killing PnW or something :P 

Jokes aside, I think Frawley mentioned it somewhere here that once its fully functional, should be able to do it for other alliance wars, depending on permissions received etc. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

Will you run this for every war in the future or only wars involving NPO and allies?

1 hour ago, Shadowthrone said:

Clearly this is another one of evil NPO plots. All this data crunching is clearly NPO setting up a statistical hegemony in this game and killing PnW or something :P 

Jokes aside, I think Frawley mentioned it somewhere here that once its fully functional, should be able to do it for other alliance wars, depending on permissions received etc. 

Frawley has already provided stats for the TGH/KT/TRF war, at the corresponding peace announcement in Foreign Affairs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Frawley has already provided stats for the TGH/KT/TRF war, at the corresponding peace announcement in Foreign Affairs.

Oui but I think her question was my the dynamic stats tracking of the page. Which I think may happen :P 

Guest Curufinwe
20 hours ago, Micchan said:

Damage dealt in this war

The Knights Radiant: $112,432,476,622

Damage dealt in the Trail of Tiers

Entire EMC: $112,620,136,739

Woa!

Damage taken in this war

The Knights Radiant:  $112,050,122,074

Damage taken in the Trail of Tiers

Entire EMC: $69.6 Billion

Woa?

2 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

Damage taken in this war

The Knights Radiant:  $112,050,122,074

Damage taken in the Trail of Tiers

Entire EMC: $69.6 Billion

Woa?

Yeah, makes you think how big the game is now compared to just 18 months ago

Yeah, makes you think how big the game is now compared to just 18 months ago

Few factors involved, biggest probably the revolutionary stats. God knows how much damage was underestimated in past wars due to our struggle measuring infra damage. A lot more whales involved here than previous wars. Trail of Tiers was kinda lopsided where the losing side had low infra count. 

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Guest Frawley
51 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Few factors involved, biggest probably the revolutionary stats. God knows how much damage was underestimated in past wars due to our struggle measuring infra damage. A lot more whales involved here than previous wars. Trail of Tiers was kinda lopsided where the losing side had low infra count. 

I think that the stats measurement is the single biggest factor here, this captures much more data, than has previously been attempted.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:10 AM, Micchan said:

As ShadowThorne mentioned above, the long run plan is to make this available for all wars, this will have to be balanced against developer time as well though as both LoD and I have day jobs.