War Stats - Knightfall

Guest Frawley

1 minute ago, Frawley said:

Unless everyone wants to give us their spy attack reports no...

We have the count, but the data doesn't say what they are.

See above, we can't track what we don't see.

I expected this reply but I tried

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Cypher said:

Would it be possible to filter the participant page by the coalition they're in?

Though it won't hide the other side (just puts it at the bottom), you can already do this to some extent. Click "Coalition" then shift + click twice on "Net Damage" (or whatever) will sort first by coalition and then by net damage descending. If you wanted to get coalition 2 at the top you'd need to click coalition twice before shift clicking on whatever secondary column you want to sort on.

Ys4C7PP.png

• Upvote 2

qASrzNA.png

Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

something happened to your stats sometime today.  According to your stats i magically went from 74k infra lost to 65k infra lost, and i also had 175k infra killed, but now im down to 173k

We know what caused this, and we are fixing it presently.

7 hours ago, Frawley said:

We know what caused this, and we are fixing it presently.

Something happened to your stats.  According to your stats I have negative units value while the truth is I have 10M soldiers killed, 500k tanks destroyed, 30k air destroyed and 5k ships destroyed, please fix this!!!

• Upvote 2

On 11/11/2018 at 9:09 AM, Micchan said:

Something happened to your stats.  According to your stats I have negative units value while the truth is I have 10M soldiers killed, 500k tanks destroyed, 30k air destroyed and 5k ships destroyed, please fix this!!!

Is it showing negative numbers? Or did the numbers just drop? I had looked after your post and hadn't seen the former so I assume you mean the latter?

10 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Any idea of around what time it will be back?

When it's back (with a bunch of enhancements to fix the people changing AAs totaling issues of course). :P

qASrzNA.png

Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

I’m incredibly humbled with your stats showing me with a net 6 billion in damage however I reckon they may be glitched on a individual level for me. I say this as two days prior I had a net 3.4 Billion and have only fought one war since.

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Guest Frawley
2 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

There are a few alliances missing from your side as well:

Orange Defense Network

Goon Squad

InfoWars

Komando

The Federation

Noted.

We have taken down the site again, turns out our 'fix' now double counts people who have moved alliances, or triple counts them if they move twice.  We are fixing presently.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but its still broken, now people that have moved do not have their numbers updated to current date and also I left Grumpy because SRD was acting weird :P I demand my own alliance for honor and because Sphinx gets his own!

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5136

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

Guest Frawley
2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but its still broken, now people that have moved do not have their numbers updated to current date and also I left Grumpy because SRD was acting weird :P I demand my own alliance for honor and because Sphinx gets his own!

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/nation/11481

Your data looks fine, what seems to be the issue?

Guest Frawley
9 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

2jfjfkg.jpg

As you can see @Frawley its still only counting until November 2 that is 11 days ago, meaning its inaccurate 

I think I have fixed it, because you deleted the Alliance before I scraped alliances I didn't have the id in there, it should update in ~17 minutes

Edited by Frawley

Just now, Frawley said:

I think I have fixed it, because you deleted the Alliance before I scraped alliances I didn't have the id in there

There it is in case it helps, sorry for the hassle

eastwood.jpg